Most annoying character

Madoka (English Dub) Fer sher. U following -_____-
Gingka's voice becomes more higher when he yells out "Tsubasa!"
Masamune Kadoya, that guy has a huge ego, but he did prove to be a considerably good blader!
umm I'd have to say madoka from season 1 too hahaha cause of the ya follow and stuff like that hah..!! ;p
English Dub Benkei.
Reasons?
B-B-B-B-B-B-BULL!
'Nuff said.
Oh, and the way he gawks over Kyouya...
(Oct. 15, 2011  3:32 AM)CRUelty Wrote: English Dub Benkei.
Reasons?
B-B-B-B-B-B-BULL!
'Nuff said.
Oh, and the way he gawks over Kyouya...

Oh forgot about him hahaha ya he's probably a little more annoying ten madoka hahah..!! ;p
well to me i guess its all the minor baders the main characters battle.I mean they're a like "Battle with me so i can take your points",and in the end they lose horribly.Or they're like "What Ginka is my opponent?!"or something and they freak out.The only guy i can take credit from is the referee guy,I mean thats his job right so im cool with that.
My English is bad, but ... I want to say.

I hate Masamune Kadoya, he is always fighting and screaming for any idiocy. Not stand it, is highly unbearable, I was extremely happy when he ceased to be primary presonages MFB 4D.

But what bothered me most, is that they tried to make a "TakaVS Daichi" in MFB: Explosion with Ginga and Masamune. It seems as if this season was the MFB version of BSB, or a copy.
i think benkei is a little gay over my man kyoya o__o
Let's not bring in stupid crack pairing speculations and ideas please?

So far I am really finding Titi a bit glaring and if roughly, politically incorrect. Look I know he has an important role in the story but don't piss on my head and say it's raining. :\

EDIT:

IT'S A TRAP
madoka anoys me .... i know everrything about beyblade in the world blah blah blah u follwing..... and thats how madoka acts

(Oct. 24, 2011  8:43 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Let's not bring in stupid crack pairing speculations and ideas please?

So far I am really finding Titi a bit glaring and if roughly, politically incorrect. Look I know she has an important role in the story but don't piss on my head and say it's raining. :\

titis not a girl lol Grin
It's a trap I guess, edited my post out. XD
i hate whiners so heres the list

kenta
yuu
madoka (most of the time imo)

and also the eng. dub ryuuga who sounds just rediculus, i mean seriouslly why would you give the evil charachter (who is supposed to be mean and scary) a voice that sounds like a mix between a blender and a cracking voice imo (im not good with words lets put it like that cause i forgot the word that means "comparing something to something else")
Dragoon MS- Yeah seriously, Ryuga's voice in the English anime was just pure annoying. Also, the word is analogy, I guess. Smile
His voice was just a worse version of the plastic series character- Jack. I still remember him for his voice!
Tetsuya he says crab too many times. I cant believe they keep him on the show
As said before, I hate Crybaby characters:
Yuu
Kenta
I know those two are little kids, but geez. Toughen up.
Ginga's voice sounds like that squeaky noise you get when you rub two balloons together (English dub). Madoka in the English dub is really annoying. "Ya follow? Ya FOLLOW?" No, I'm not following, nor do I want to. And English dub Benkei...no comment. Honestly, I can't really decide the most annoying character. Speechless
I really Really hate doji hes really not so cool like he acts.
And what is his deal with the catus Does he like it or hate it?
(Oct. 26, 2011  5:24 PM)3arth Wrote: I really Really hate doji hes really not so cool like he acts.
And what is his deal with the cactus Does he like it or hate it?

he hates cactuses
i think the reason was because you cant touch them without getting poked by the needles correct me if im wrong

btw u spelled cactus wrong (catus) so i fixed it, not a big deal just wanted to point it out Smile

(Oct. 26, 2011  7:33 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  5:24 PM)3arth Wrote: I really Really hate doji hes really not so cool like he acts.
And what is his deal with the cactus Does he like it or hate it?

he hates cactuses
i think the reason was because you cant touch them without getting poked by the needles correct me if im wrong

btw u spelled cactus wrong (catus) so i fixed it, not a big deal just wanted to point it out Smile

But it still doesnt explain why he has 3 in his office and for his wallpaper.
Since this is an anime there must be some cliche spiritual explanation of his personality. Hard headed, abrasive personality, and a dry sense of humor with a loose sanity (The agave inside Cactuses). My theory at least.

I think Dunamis looks like a fallen hero that fringes on being a Gary Stu.
Masamune Kadoya is kind of annoying because he never shuts up Tongue_out
I think Ryuga and benki has the most annyoing voice!!Ryuga's voice sounded so weird like he has sore throat and benki's voice is too noisy!!
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:52 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Masamune Kadoya is kind of annoying because he never shuts up Tongue_out
I agree with you. He screams for anything. He did not like me.

Tetsuya is so annoying because he does "crabby crabby crabby."I can't stand it!
Tetsuya because of his creepy personality and constant crabbies.
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:52 PM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Masamune Kadoya is kind of annoying because he never shuts up Tongue_out

i agree.