Most annoying character

Kenta's whining is kinda annoying

Benkei's studdering is more annoying I wish his voice sounded more like it did in the japanese version.

Yuu and Captain Capri's voices drive me nuts.

I find Kai to be an obnoxious overconfident jerk even if I do like his charachter he still annoys me.

If I had to pick just one character to be the most annoying it would be Reggie becuase of the way he talks and acts hardcore when he is just a skinny emo kid that likes breaking other people's stuff.
English Ryuga and Gingka their voice is so annoying
i hate them when they shout
GingkaTongue_outEGASIIIIIIISSSS!
Ryuga: (annoying evil laugh)
Chi yun li in the metal masters dub. For real dawg.
I has another 1, Chinese Blader DJ, he just really got under my skin.....
In MFB Ginga because of his cliche personality. My reasons are similar to what LeoneTempestXIII said about Ginga. He's boring as a main character and I personally don't like his appearance. The skinny jeans and torso area are alright but I don't understand why he has a bandage on his nose, and his hair is awful, looks like a clown.

Benkei is annoying as well. His b-b-b-bull thing makes me want to change the channel.

In Bakuten Shoot, well mostly dub is Kenny, he can get pretty overly dramatic at times...
Ginka is kind of an idiot in the english anime, hes probably my runner-up, and kenta is 1st

EDIT: Oh and Benkei is tied wit Kenta
tetsuya. I swear, if he says crab one more time... Tired
(Aug. 31, 2011  11:49 PM)pieopie Wrote: Ginka is kind of an idiot in the english anime, hes probably my runner-up, and kenta is 1st

EDIT: Oh and Benkei is tied wit Kenta

yes definately kenta.... Gooooo SAGGETARRIO FLAME CLAW--mute
(Sep. 01, 2011  1:37 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: tetsuya. I swear, if hen says crab one more time... Tired
i agree i think he is mad also when he told the face hunters about Benkei switching sides if i was Benkei i would have put all that body fat to use and punch him so hard he doesn't see whats coming
(Sep. 01, 2011  1:37 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: tetsuya. I swear, if hen says crab one more time... Tired
"if he says crab one more time" whaaaaaat?
Tetsuyas best moment. Smug
Ming Ming I was going to quit beyblade forever after I heard her voice...
well lets see in the english dub pretty much all the character are completly unbarable the only two i can think of that are barable are phoneix and mudoka
when i saw that the first carater of the new season had a better voice actor better personalty and look from ginga it made me sick i felt horrified that a gen 2 blader was better than the main in my own opinion and i agree with njrk97 that phenoix and madoka have bearable voice actors but i also think hyoma Tsubasa hav ok actors as well
I find Busujima annoying because of how he cheats.
(Sep. 02, 2011  5:52 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I find Busujima annoying because of how he cheats.

Also, he looks weird, his outfit is eerie.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)LIR Wrote: I'd say..........Doji his glasses ate crazy!

doji is terribe. with his suite, his wierd vioce, and he battles like three times in the series, then ryuga kills him and slices dark wolf clean in half. l-drago sucks out his energy, then he says: "oooooooooh...... ryyyyyyyugaaa.... ohhhhhh.... then he dies.
(Sep. 03, 2011  5:53 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)LIR Wrote: I'd say..........Doji his glasses ate crazy!

doji is terribe. with his suite, his wierd vioce, and he battles like three times in the series, then ryuga kills him and slices dark wolf clean in half. l-drago sucks out his energy, then he says: "oooooooooh...... ryyyyyyyugaaa.... ohhhhhh.... then he dies.

yes and not to mention his voice actor is very bad and he looks like a nerd but not the good kind
It is testuya who really annoys me and he always say crabbie in one of his line
It has to be Sora as well he is to confident and when he got beat by Kenta he must have felt stupid
tetsuya defently crabbie crabbie SHUT UP!!!!
(Sep. 03, 2011  9:30 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: tetsuya defently crabbie crabbie SHUT UP!!!!

tetsuya: Crab brab crab crab
me: hellow chuck norris good buddy i need you to round house kich this dude (sends pic o tetsuya)
tetsuya: OH mah cr (cunnch crack snap) abbahhhhhah
me: YES thanks chuck norris
chuck: ok dont mention it thow cuz i dont care and needed to get him in a minude (checks name off list) thanks for putting me ahead of sceduel
I'd say that Ginga is pretty annoying. His voice sounds all nasally, and the whole scarf thing that he has going there. In one of the first episodes of metal masters Massamooya(im pretty sure i spelled his name wrong) even describes Ginga as the "goofy scarf guy". and the fact that he wears skinny jeans. If you ask me, only girls should be wearing skinny jeans. Its also obnoctious that he wins every battle, i mean, even in pokemon Ash doesnt win every battle.

Tetsuya, i can say he's CrAzY!! lol
crab crab!!!
(Sep. 04, 2011  1:28 AM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote: I'd say that Ginga is pretty annoying. His voice sounds all nasally, and the whole scarf thing that he has going there. In one of the first episodes of metal masters Massamooya(im pretty sure i spelled his name wrong) even describes Ginga as the "goofy scarf guy". and the fact that he wears skinny jeans. If you ask me, only girls should be wearing skinny jeans. Its also obnoctious that he wins every battle, i mean, even in pokemon Ash doesnt win every battle.

yes AND Masamune (correct spelling) would make a better main than ginga but another careter that annoys me with there voice (from plastics) is Daichi and daichi fails because he never beats tyson and Masamune dose beat ginga and whats worse they used the same careter map for Masamune as daichi BUT executede it so much better on Masamune