Most annoying character

After watching episodes 30-33 of Metal Masters I have found another team other than the St. Shields (who I really disliked due to their mission obsession) that really annoy me: Team Garcias.

Seriously I was every so often vocalizing my hate for them as I watched the episodes. Using the fact that they had a hard life as a justification for blatant cheating (the cheating in itself was annoying enough) and the way they looked down on Gan Gan Galaxy just because they (Garcias) had a harder life really narked me to the point that when
Don't get me wrong I sympathize with those who have it hard in life but not those who think they are entitled to win by using any means possible even if they cheat just because of it.

For that matter I'll also add the rather biased Brazillian DJ and Brazillian audience for obvious reasons.
I don't think that team Garcias cheated at all. It was pretty awful what they did to Yu before the battles started, but after the battle started everyone fought fair, just not gracefully.
Enzo and Argo just fought normally.
Selen actually had a good strategy that would finish up with both the boneheads from gan gan galaxy, but she actually gave up halfway.
Ian, in the other hand, used his own timing skills to get a upper hand on the beystadium, timing skills can give him a upper hand anywhere, was he supposed to announce how all of his tricks work?
I am sorry but they were not playing by the rules from the start and it was their attitudes that bugged me and the fact that everything about that battle was pretty much geared for Team Garcias (the stadium, Brazillian DJ, different battle and audience) if they were not fighting in Brazil I think it would have been more fairer.

Enzo was a sneak, Selen's strategy was cowardly and the easy way and Argo pretty much just went beserk.

No Ian is not supposed to announce his tricks but as said above the stadium was picked especially for Team Garcias' advantage (and in particular Ian) so it was like only Ian could take advantage of the stadium and not Gingka.

In some ways it was similar to the Lovushka battle only that the DJ and audience weren't as biased which made it less annoying.
Looks like you don't like characters which uses cheating style to fight...

For me, I don't care so much, because each character has a unique style for beyblading (or that's the intention). But at least the producers had to give for the Garcias a better style, no kidding! Like giving them psychic style instead of cheating, for example... As a brazilian I am a little disappointed.
(Mar. 16, 2012  12:25 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: I am sorry but they were not playing by the rules from the start and it was their attitudes that bugged me and the fact that everything about that battle was pretty much geared for Team Garcias (the stadium, Brazillian DJ, different battle and audience) if they were not fighting in Brazil I think it would have been more fairer.
If in Rome, Beybattle like Romans do. It is normal for an audience of another country to like different battle formats.

(Mar. 16, 2012  12:25 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: No Ian is not supposed to announce his tricks but as said above the stadium was picked especially for Team Garcias' advantage (and in particular Ian) so it was like only Ian could take advantage of the stadium and not Gingka.

In some ways it was similar to the Lovushka battle only that the DJ and audience weren't as biased which made it less annoying.

I don't think they could pick so many other stadiums, Brazil isn't that rich you know... Besides they didn't specify the responsability for the trick (like Lovushka did).
And even tough there's a possibility that the team Garcias damaged the others in their previous rounds to increase their advantage in their next rounds, it doesn't make it as wrong as spying on people (Yu Tendo when he went out).

(Mar. 16, 2012  12:25 PM)Kirst-Mizuhime Wrote: Enzo was a sneak, Selen's strategy was cowardly and the easy way and Argo pretty much just went beserk.

You said it, they weren't graceful fighters. And my point is... they shouldn't be. In a martial arts tournament it's normal to put fighters one against the other in a controlled enviroment, but the world champion martial artist is not necessarily the man with better chances of surviving a street fight. When people starts ganging up on someone, or using weapons, you wouldn't believe how efficient is the Garcia's style.

The Garcia's only have the experience of the streets, and therefore they can't fight any differently. If Gingka and Masamune really wanted to be number 1 in the world they needed to pass Selen's test. And in my opinion, they both failed.
Team garcia are annoying there TROLLS nuff said
(Mar. 16, 2012  10:48 PM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Team garcia are annoying there TROLLS nuff said
I didn't say they weren't, just said they weren't cheaters and... did you just called me a TROLL?
He's saying that the team was a troll.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as well.
Soooo, back to the topic...

Everyone noticed how Wells (Wales? Welles?) doesn't have any role for his team? And thus, the fan database is too underrated? I like this character in terms of design, bey, but what annoys of him is the the fact he looks like a dispensable character for the story, which is so sad...
Enzo in the English dub. If you've ever seen it, then you know what I mean.
:Benkei DOES NOT stalk Kyoya!!! Kyoya is his best friend! I follow my best friend around like that! B-b-b-bull!

Also, I think that Ginka's voice is rather cute.
Metal Fusion's most annoying charachter is DEFINETELY Reji!!! He's so evil and scary, I just can't stand that snake! My Wave Libra will crush Poison Serpent!!!
(Mar. 16, 2012  10:48 PM)KevNinja Wrote: Team garcia are annoying there TROLLS nuff said
Your right they are trying to be smart
the most annoyin person is that kid from team garcia that goes amazing huh
i think benkei is the worlds most annoying character cause of his b-b-b-b-bull nonsence i can't stand him

and gingka what is up with that thing on his nose did he hit himself in the face with his own bey
(Apr. 04, 2012  10:46 AM)lightning blade Wrote: i think benkei is the worlds most annoying character cause of his b-b-b-b-bull nonsence i can't stand him

and gingka what is up with that thing on his nose did he hit himself in the face with his own bey

BENKEI IS NOT ANNOYING! He's actually kinda cute! He's not annoying! B-b-bull! Now I'm mad!
Probably Gingka.
We all now he is going to win. That's so unfair. All the craze fells down and we are like ''Gingka will win I know''. And that is really annoying for me.

Well 2nd place goes to Dr.Ziggurat.
He looks so ugly. Eesh :\

=DarkVevusionXF3
Please,someone edit the title of this thread and spell "character" properly.Just please.

For moi,it would be Gingka.Stuck up little whiny derp.
Gingka without a doubt. And tyson for the plastic gen. Probably because there main characters so your always going to know there going to win plus there both whinney.

As for my favourites, defiantly tsubasa and Kai.
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:12 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Please,someone edit the title of this thread and spell "character" properly.Just please.

For moi,it would be Gingka.Stuck up little whiny derp.
Hahaha, I'm in the same boat with Vortex. xD
Gingka's voice is even worse in the English Dub: "GO PEGASIS!!!111"

(Jun. 11, 2012  1:30 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: Gingka without a doubt. And tyson for the plastic gen. Probably because there main characters so your always going to know there going to win plus there both whinney.

My guesses with your reason for Tsubasa and Kai as your favourite is because they are both the grouchy everyday rival character that goes "hmph", especially Kai

Am I right?
(Jun. 11, 2012  8:56 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  1:30 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: Gingka without a doubt. And tyson for the plastic gen. Probably because there main characters so your always going to know there going to win plus there both whinney.

My guesses with your reason for Tsubasa and Kai as your favourite is because they are both the grouchy everyday rival character that goes "hmph", especially Kai

Am I right?

May I ask why you compare anyone and everyone to Kai? Sure there are similarities. But Tsubasa is not the 'grouchy everyday rival character'. Neither can you reduce Kai on that. Seriously, that unfair on the characters from MFB and on Kai, too.

But well... To me Kyouya is the most annoying character... Because he just can't stop creating his own party every single time. Seriously... finally start to cherish your friends more. Though I would like him more if his fangirls weren't this crazy (though I've never met a huge Damian fan I like either...)...
I liked him back then when he went to Zoos and randomly started laughing. Uh. No, that's not the point.
(Jun. 11, 2012  9:33 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2012  8:56 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote:

Am I right?

May I ask why you compare anyone and everyone to Kai? Sure there are similarities. But Tsubasa is not the 'grouchy everyday rival character'. Neither can you reduce Kai on that. Seriously, that unfair on the characters from MFB and on Kai, too.

But well... To me Kyouya is the most annoying character... Because he just can't stop creating his own party every single time. Seriously... finally start to cherish your friends more. Though I would like him more if his fangirls weren't this crazy (though I've never met a huge Damian fan I like either...)...
I liked him back then when he went to Zoos and randomly started laughing. Uh. No, that's not the point.
Sorry not Tsubasa because I think I accidentally typed his name on but still saying Kai is grouchy in the 1st season and that's what Tyson and Ray once referred him as
(Jun. 11, 2012  9:33 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: But well... To me Kyouya is the most annoying character... Because he just can't stop creating his own party every single time. Seriously... finally start to cherish your friends more. Though I would like him more if his fangirls weren't this crazy (though I've never met a huge Damian fan I like either...)...

Haha, SouPudeliK is fangirling over Damian! Tongue_out

Yes, I agree, Kyoya is the most annoying. He doesn't get it; he has Benkei, who is by far the best friend anyone could ever have, and yet he ignores him. How could you ignore cute little Ben-Ben? Also, his 'real-life' fangirls are annoying as well, and they triple my annoyance for him. He's kinda creepy, and goes insane a lot. Why fangirl over him? If he treasured Benkei (and his other friends) more, and was a bit less psychotic, I'd understand. But seriously, there must be something wrong with his head, and, more importantly, his heart.
Fangirling over Damian is the most important thing to do~ Tongue_out

I do see that Kyouya definitely has some mental issues that reason his actions... But other characters have problems, too, so I don't see why he would be the only one to be so mean to those who love him (Benkei really is the best friend you could ever have.). Well, Ginga unintentionally hurts those around him (like Madoka and Hyouma... mostly thanks to Kyouya XD), too. But there's the difference that he doesn't mean to hurt them. It's just how he is.
And I don't think Kyouya doesn't notice that Benkei suffers from his acting...