Silver Spring, Maryland
Tournament Results
MLK Jr. Park
1120 Jackson Rd
  Meet under the shelter
11:30 AM on 03/14/2020
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please come prepared. It is helpful for both hosts and judges if all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:00 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Any extra stadiums are appreciated there will be a MFB limited tournament after if you have any questions DM me or post in this  thread.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey Xeno, can you dm me on discord and let me know if I'll still be able to attend possibly, would like to know so that way i can try to get mom to bring me, and also to try and get peeps at work to let me take vto (volentary time off) from work that day, if possible please
Oof I didn't realize it was on the same day as the March SAT, doesn't look like I'll be able to go :L
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:21 PM)LeftBurst Wrote: Oof I didn't realize it was on the same day as the March SAT, doesn't look like I'll be able to go :L

Did you want me to deregister you?
TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

In light of developing information regarding the coronavirus in the U.S. and in Montgomery County, please note the following changes:

1. As the goal of the WBO is to put the health and safety of players first at all times, the host and those helping to run the tournament reserve the right to turn away any attendee with visible flu symptoms. Beyblade is a high-contact activity, and we urge any player who might be feeling under the weather to stay home.

2. Contrary to traditional best practices, players should refrain from any physical contact with their opponent, including shaking hands after a match. We recommend a thumbs-up instead Smile

3. Finally, please do NOT lend out spare parts unless absolutely necessary, and refrain from playing with another person's tops during or prior to the tournament to avoid the spread of germs (and potential infections!)

Feel free to reach out to myself or the host Hyper xeno with any questions, and as always, don't forget to let someone know in the tournament thread if you will be unable to attend so we have an accurate representation of the number of attendees.
Thank you I almost forgot to say something about that
Is Hasbro spriggan reqriuem is allowed
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:27 PM)raymond9911 Wrote: Is Hasbro spriggan reqriuem is allowed

Read the rulebook
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:27 PM)raymond9911 Wrote: Is Hasbro spriggan reqriuem is allowed
It's a burst standard format nothing is banned
Thank you Xavier bogard
(Mar. 10, 2020  4:24 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote:
It's a burst standard format nothing is banned

If "nothing is banned," I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of tough competition.
And in that case, I guess I'ma have to prepare myself that much more.   Speechless
(Mar. 10, 2020  5:48 PM)ProjectKroozie Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2020  4:24 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: It's a burst standard format nothing is banned

If "nothing is banned," I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of tough competition.
And in that case, I guess I'ma have to prepare myself that much more.   Speechless

I literally mean that like real beys are allowed but there is one thing banned it's the ripfires and remote control beys
Hey guys, guess what, just got the 2 Vol. 19 beys i ordered, i managed to get kO, but sadly, instead of pH that i was hoping for, got the Rock Dragon combo instead, so hopefully the pack i just ordered of it again comes tomorrow, and i hopefully get Hydra, but in case i dont, and if i am able to come to the tournament, who possibly might have Hydra to sell possibly, oh, and also the around disk and the naked base, i still need those sadly, so if possible let me know if anyone's got 'em please, just wondering, ill let y'all know tomorrow after work if i got lucky on the pack or not so, also, got a new Dual Threat Launcher on the way this Friday, sadly had to get a new one cause the right spin mode on my original one is broken so, now i can no longer use it for my right spin beys anymore, hopefully this new one will be better, so wish me luck in all that and hope that i get to come so i can participate, i need a beybattle so badly, also hope that i get to see my rivals here, especially since I've gotten better with my power launches since last we battled
Hey hyper can you hold the ace dragon set for me
(Mar. 11, 2020  2:53 AM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: Hey hyper can you hold the ace dragon set for me
If you are sure you are going to buy it then yes

PRIZES AND SELLING

Random layer 3 X9 $10 each

Ace dragon set X1 $25

Hasbro deep caynox $20

Draciel hms X1 $20

Right string launcher X2 $15

Prizes

Random layer prize layer
Master diabolos
BigBang Genesis

1st place gets first pick
2nd gets second pick
3rd gets third pick

Any questions message me plz
Did you change the prices
I will be selling items. I'll post a picture soon.
My ride will be out of town this weekend so I can’t go. Which makes me sad after seeing the prizes, and not going to a tournament since September.

My spot is now open.
That sucks man hope to see you next time

That means Ryan the dragon is now registered
(Mar. 11, 2020  2:09 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: That sucks man hope to see you next time

That means Ryan the dragon is now registered

No, he's only registered if he actually registers.
I thought the spot goes to the person next in line?
(Mar. 11, 2020  7:51 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I thought the spot goes to the person next in line?

That's not a thing. There's no wait-list functionality on the site. There's only wait-list functionality at tournaments. If he wants to register, he should register before that spot gets taken.
Am I allowed to wear a mask to not get sick
(Mar. 11, 2020  8:44 PM)Xavier Bogard Wrote: Am I allowed to wear a mask to not get sick

There is no reason why not i believe

Sooo. I cant make it. Takes long time to drive and my parents are scared of catching coronavirus there.
(Mar. 11, 2020  7:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  7:51 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I thought the spot goes to the person next in line?

That's not a thing. There's no wait-list functionality on the site. There's only wait-list functionality at tournaments. If he wants to register, he should register before that spot gets taken.

Gotcha dude, just did it, now im ready for the tournament, hopefully my mom doesn't change her mind beforehand, also, just got my dual threat launcher, and im hoping that im lucky on the pack i got today

(Mar. 11, 2020  10:23 PM)RYANTHEDRAGON98 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  7:53 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That's not a thing. There's no wait-list functionality on the site. There's only wait-list functionality at tournaments. If he wants to register, he should register before that spot gets taken.

Gotcha dude, just did it, now im ready for the tournament, hopefully my mom doesn't change her mind beforehand, also, just got my dual threat launcher, and im hoping that im lucky on the pack i got today

And now y'all, ya boy has gotten lucky and finally has poison Hydra added to my collection, now the last base that i need is the naked base from Vol. 18, so I'm just asking, will there be anybody at the tourney possibly selling both the around disk and Naked layer base if possible, would really like to try and get those so that way i don't have to worry about them before beyblade burst sparking beys begin to start releasing
Since Coronavirus is getting worse here in MD, I'm pulling out of the tourney in order to stay well and safe.