MLMPPCRTTH: The Final Counter

Pegasis 105F. Oh, the hideousness. My brain is too small to understand such a simple naming system's beauty.
(Jun. 02, 2011  5:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Pegasis 105F. Oh, the hideousness. My brain is too small to understand such a simple naming system's beauty.
They should give it a proper name like Dragon Breaker/Screw Zeus/Wide Survivor/SG HMC Left/Survivor Ring/Customize Grip Base?
Lol, I think he was referring to this combo with the bad naming thing, and maybe asking what the combo is.
Mebbe the OP should be edited to note that the combo is a fake.
Why was he quoting me then.
IDK, it's the most sensible explanation though. Maybe he thought you were referring to the nickname system I dunno, it's hard to tell with stevebak. Uncertain
no that MLMPPCRTTH, reading it is ok but: now pronouncing it its a other spinnning game.
sorry if i was not clear enough. Thats just plane crazy to remember.
whats next? jbvubdfjc nfu?!
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:43 PM)stevebak Wrote: no that MLMPPCRTTH, reading it is ok but: now pronouncing it its a other spinnning game.
Hey, thanks for the idea. I think I'll give that name to my next combo.

(Jun. 02, 2011  2:43 PM)stevebak Wrote: no that MLMPPCRTTH, reading it is ok but: now pronouncing it its a other spinnning game.

Um, who is telling you to even remember thatPinching_eyes_2..... Just remember the combo... Or, if you actually wanna give it a name, say Kei's counter or LT and MM counter etc.... Still, you may call it MLPPCRTTH.....
Or, call it "that joke combo kei made up"

Also Deikailo: do it, please Grin
Wow, this thread was interesting.
(May. 27, 2011  1:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Everything seems to be justified all of a sudden as long as it is at my expense. I'm not accepting that and I wont be blamed for what others do. Blame them and make threads based around them. Not me.
Love this quote. Not only because he is somewhat the victim here (I use victim loosely), but that he wants others to be made examples of, but don't touch him! Nice XD
(May. 27, 2011  1:44 AM)Bluezee Wrote: And again, I DO NOT CARE what others think.
Another good one...
(May. 26, 2011  11:48 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I would take time to individual state each person and how they looked like complete idiots in this topic but that would waste my time. I will say this though. Before you go and kiss the feet of something that is clearly horrible, think about where you stand and if you could compare to me at all in terms of skill, creativity, and success. Until then, get a life.
I'm assuming this is an attitude that Kei was wanting to get rid of?

But, I do agree that this thread wasn't a good way to go about it. Honestly, why is this thread still even open? :\
Because people want to add on to it like you just have..
Also, the HF/S adds height to the combo, which helps in 220 mode. This gives MLMPPCRTTH a better chance of beating the lightning tank or a so called "230 killer" combo like MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. And yes the left or right option is very useful, especially in tourneys.
hmmm.... i learned a lot in this thread... very inspirational... nya~
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:15 PM)othellog Wrote: Also, the HF/S adds height to the combo, which helps in 220 mode. This gives MLMPPCRTTH a better chance of beating the lightning tank or a so called "230 killer" combo like MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. And yes the left or right option is very useful, especially in tourneys.

Havn't we all established that this combo doesn't correspond to the sticker on the tin?
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:15 PM)othellog Wrote: Also, the HF/S adds height to the combo, which helps in 220 mode. This gives MLMPPCRTTH a better chance of beating the lightning tank or a so called "230 killer" combo like MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS. And yes the left or right option is very useful, especially in tourneys.

Lol, a couple pages back I mentioned all the reasons why the combination wouldn't work against LT.. Height being one of them.
(Jun. 02, 2011  8:05 PM)Raijin Wrote: Because people want to add on to it like you just have..
But, since this was solely done for the purpose of jabbing at the attitude that is unliked in this section...why is it still around?

Its been read a lot, purpose has been served. I just don't understand what there is really to add to this topic...apart from actually reading the bad attitude some have here.

Which, there are already threads...that are still valid...that clearly display the poor attitude around :\

Now, all people really seem to be saying about the combo itself is that it isn't that good. Wow, awesome topic this has turned into XD
We're now using this to discuss changes that need to be made, as no one checks the "state of the customisation forum" thread. Bringing up the arguments from earlier is counterproductive.
Wow. Just wow. I can think of a million other ways for you to do this Kei, such as just explaining this in a thread, not making an entire joke combo. People admired you, and they still do, but doing this, making fun of everyone here who makes a combo, is just cruel. In every other fourm I have been to, most mods don't do this. I'm pretty sure your the first.
(Jun. 03, 2011  4:51 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote: making fun of everyone here who makes a combo

he wasn't trying to make fun of them, he was trying to make a point about how we have become

why can't people realize this

this thread really needs to be closed now IMO
DragoonTalon: Welcome to a week ago, bro. Seriously, most of us are past/over that now (there are one or two people who would be justified to still be concerned/whatever).

That said, it'd be cool if a mod was able to close this thread and move the relevant posts to the "State of the Customisation Forum" thread, or just link to this there, IDK.
Gonna let Kei have the final say on when to close this, but guys who are jumping on the moral high ground: newsflash, this isn't, and was never, what this is or was about.
....Am I the only one here that would like to discuss the combo? Lips_sealed minus the bottom (which throws it off balance completely for a lack of weight) this is actually a nice counter to many things...

Thank you, Kei, for helping me win Brooklyn's Battalion with this fabulous concept.
(Jun. 03, 2011  8:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote: ....Am I the only one here that would like to discuss the combo? Lips_sealed minus the bottom (which throws it off balance completely for a lack of weight) this is actually a nice counter to many things...

Thank you, Kei, for helping me win Brooklyn's Battalion with this fabulous concept.

Yes, since all of the results in the opening post are fabrications. This isn't a suitable thread to discuss the merits of this customisation, at all.
Make a new thread for it, Deikailo. If I feel up to it I'll help test or do so when I get back.
TH170 is actually an amazingly excellent track, so yeah.
I read this and laughed a lot.
I feel like people didn't get it.

EDIT: Skimmed this page; I guess they didn't.