MFB: Standard :: Competitive Customs List and Public Discussion

I just did some testing with LTSC Duo vs MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF.

MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF vs MF-L Duo Cancer W105EWD
Duo:13/20(13 OS)
WD:7/20(7 KO)
Duo Win Rate: 65%

When you bank MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF it's able to KO MF-L Duo Cancer W105EWD because Duo hits the metal more instead of the BD145. If you don't get that KO with MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF you'll probably lose because MF-L Duo Cancer W105EWD is able to OS Dragoon BD145RDF all the time.
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:55 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I never thought Revizer had that big of a stamina drop, or maybe that's just me. I think it should be able to outspin attack, but if someone could do testings (still no string launcher) that would be awesome.

Honestly every time I have tried using MSF-H/MSF-M/MSF I have felt it decreases it's chances of winning against the opposite spin direction. Although that's just my opinion, it would be nice to hear what some other people think about MSF-H/MSF-M/MSF and how the effect Spin-Equalization.

Yes, thank you so much for rewording my F230 statement. I knew it was pretty sloppy and rough, but I just kinda wanted to get an idea out there.

personnaly I used MSF-H(when against big attacker) or MSF-L(get more synergy and stamina, most of the time i used this set-up) on Dragoon B: D for spin steel. curiously krustyburger05 when he used it, he lost rarely by KO. do not know how it does but he really hard to beat with it. I think its main problem is the Duo SA165EWD I have seen a couple time during tournament.

I will post some testing of my Genbull custom. any suggestion for his opponent beyblade?! hah!
What does everybody think about adding Duo 100/105/W105EWD to the tier list?
Has anybody considered f230 rb for defense? It is like jiraiya. Free shafted rubber. I will do testing with it
(Sep. 30, 2015  8:26 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Has anybody considered f230 rb for defense? It is like jiraiya. Free shafted rubber. I will do testing with it

You don't have a legal stadium....
That's what's the hardest part of being an active member competitively... Lips_sealed
(Sep. 16, 2015  10:45 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I will post some testing of my Genbull custom. any suggestion for his opponent beyblade?! hah!

MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
MF-L Duo Cygnus 230MB (Upper Smash maybe?)
MSF-H Genbull Genbull TH170CS (If you have 4 Genbull that is)
MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/B:D
MSF-L Girago/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD/B:D

(Sep. 17, 2015  8:47 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: What does everybody think about adding Duo 100/105/W105EWD to the tier list?

I know it beats Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF and goes back and forth with Dragooon LTSC, but what about other things? How does it fare against Dragooon EWD/B:D or taller customs? Can it OS E230 Defense or does the disk work against it (as opposed to vs. BD145)?

(Sep. 30, 2015  8:26 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Has anybody considered f230 rb for defense? It is like jiraiya. Free shafted rubber. I will do testing with it

*raises hand*
As great as the concept is, it doesn't work too well in MFB unfortunately.
(Sep. 30, 2015  8:49 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2015  10:45 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I will post some testing of my Genbull custom. any suggestion for his opponent beyblade?! hah!

MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD/BGrin
MSF-L Girago/Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD/BGrin

(Sep. 17, 2015  8:47 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: What does everybody think about adding Duo 100/105/W105EWD to the tier list?

I know it beats Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF and goes back and forth with Dragooon LTSC, but what about other things? How does it fare against Dragooon EWD/BGrin or taller customs? Can it OS E230 Defense or does the disk work against it (as opposed to vs. BD145)?

*raises hand*

I am experimenting with it in limited. Ironically it works well on burn

I know it beats Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF and goes back and forth with Dragooon LTSC, but what about other things? How does it fare against Dragooon EWD/BGrin or taller customs? Can it OS E230 Defense or does the disk work against it (as opposed to vs. BD145)?

*raises hand*
It beats like all spin stealers.
(Sep. 30, 2015  8:58 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:

*raises hand*
It beats like all spin stealers.

So it is useful compared to e230 competitively!. Dragooon, beware
Just wanted to bring the topic of Dragooon BD145GF (or Dragooon Giga Flat in general for that matter). Have we decided it's not going up there at this point?

They're very good at spin-equalizing, destabilizing, and also has good defense properties (not on something like BD145RDF's level, but got surprisingly good results against attack back when made a thread on it). They are however pretty hard to control, which is quite a big issue. The only solid counters I know of are BD145RDF and Dragooon stamina customs. Like I've mentioned many times, I've got mixed results with GF against Duo stamina, but from what I've seen, results can definitely vary. They're not really solid counters to Dragooon.
The one thing I've really seen them have a problem with is E230. It's well documented I'm a big proponent of them at this point in time. Personally, I really don't think control should ever be a consideration as to whether or not something belongs on the tier list. I can understand the necessity of having an asterisk along the lines of requires substantial practice to use effectively and may produce inconsistent results. However, if it weren't for those two cases, I honestly think we would be arguing about whether or not it should be banned rather than on the tier list. It defeats a higher percentage of everything on the tier list other than basically Wyvang attack. With that said, in the hands of a skilled user, say Sniper, for example, who has used it extensively in Maryland, it is quite a beast to try to defeat. Admittedly, with some notable sure ways to win in the form of E230 on any competitive tip other than RS and certain left-spin defense-stamina hybrids.
Can we just finish this tier list already it's been so long?
I have the following parts ...please tell me the best combos..
fusion wheels; galaxy, dark, meteo, hades , flame, rock, tempo, storm, salamander, ifrit, bahamut, behemoth

energy rings; Pegasus, bull, ldrago, kerbecs, leon, byxis, ninja, samurai,gladiator, berserker.

spin tracks; 230, SW145, 145, BD145, LW105, 105, SR200, E230, SP230

tips; MB, SD, DS, WD, BWD, CGF, GF, MS,

please tell
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:16 AM)Yash K Wrote: I have the following parts ...please tell me the best combos..
fusion wheels; galaxy, dark, meteo, hades , flame, rock, tempo, storm, salamander, ifrit, bahamut, behemoth

energy rings; Pegasus, bull, ldrago, kerbecs, leon, byxis, ninja, samurai,gladiator, berserker.

spin tracks; 230, SW145, 145, BD145, LW105, 105, SR200, E230, SP230

tips; MB, SD, DS, WD, BWD, CGF, GF, MS,

please tell

You need to post that here

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me...?page=1550
It's just a outclassed combo. Lightning L drago 145WB. I haven't done any testing as I don't have any bey now. But I used to have it before and it was really good.
(Nov. 05, 2015  6:13 PM)Blader ninja Wrote: It's just a outclassed combo. Lightning L drago 145WB. I haven't done any testing as I don't have any bey now. But I used to have it before and it was really good.

Hey @[Blader ninja],

That combo is fairly outclassed now, with things such as Genbull Dragoon BD145 RDF outclassing it. Even then, the combo might not do great in Limited Format (parts are banned, but your combo has parts that aren't). If you have any questions about Limited Format, building a combo, or anything else, please feel free to PM me. Smile
You are right. But do you have these parts? If you have please do some testing with a non-synchrome customization and pm me the results.
@[Kei] TH170 is written as "TH120" in Gembu Gembu [TH170/SR200] TB, please fix it before it misslead someone
Updated! Thanks for catching that.
Hey, so I kind of wanted to bring this topic back. With the popularity of Burst and with how many less Standard tournaments we're getting, I think it's about time we finalize this. I had liked Thunder Dome's most recent edit to the list. I'm curious to know if anyone has any objections with it. Anything there is to add?

Yes completely, mine was quite terrible.
I think that's a solid final list. It will become much more competitive once there's a final list/
Some tweaks here and there:

MSF-H (Wyvang/Genbull Killerken) Dragooon BD145 RDF is missing a slash between Genbull and Killerken, and I would suggest including Girago as well.

Is the difference between
{MSF{-H}} (Girago/Genbull/Killerken/Revizer) Dragooon SA165[Normal] EWD
and
{MSF-L} (Girago/Genbull/Killerken/Revizer) Dragooon SA165[Zero-G Attack] EWD
so large that they can't be combined as
{MSF-L/MSF-H} (Girago/Genbull/Killerken/Revizer) Dragooon SA165 EWD?

RB is absent from Defense. Although it's probably not viable on Duo, it should work just fine on Synchromes.

Is Bahamdia Ifraid not viable anymore? I'm not opposed to booting it in favor of Bahamdia Dragooon (I personally haven't been a fan of Bahamdia), but I don't remember seeing tests showing it wasn't competitive.

Flash MF doesn't list Uranus, while Flash RF/R2F/LRF does. A minor nitpick Smile

Wyvang Dragooon SA165RF is Attack, but Wyvang Dragooon BD145RF is Balance?

Will we be adding the {optional} braces to any other combos' Metal Faces? Flash Attack and a lot of the Balance section could probably work well either with or without the extra weight (usually a more Stamina vs more Defense trade)
(Jan. 21, 2016  11:51 PM)Mitsu Wrote: Hey, so I kind of wanted to bring this topic back. With the popularity of Burst and with how many less Standard tournaments we're getting, I think it's about time we finalize this. I had liked Thunder Dome's most recent edit to the list. I'm curious to know if anyone has any objections with it. Anything there is to add?

yeah it looks nice but you forgot to put / in some places @[Mitsu].

i also think Duo ____ BD145RDF should be there too

Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)

edit:- I 100% agree with caek