MF-H Kreis Aquario BD145__

MF-H Kreis (Defense mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. MF-H Cosmic Striker TH170R2F(half worn)
Standard Procedure
Kries: 9/10
Cosmic: 1/10
vs. MF-H Flash (half worn) Orion W145R2F(half worn)
Standard Procedure
Flash: 3/10
Kreis: 7/10
vs. W145MF
Standard Procedure
Flash: 7/10
Kreis: 3/10
vs. Variares (worn) CH120R2F (half worn)
Standard Procedure
Variares: 4/15
Kreis: 11/15
vs. CH120LRF (very new)
Standard Procedure
Variares: 8/14
Kreis: 6/14
vs. Beat (worn) Lynx GB145RF (half worn)
Standard Procedure
Beat: 4/15
Other people's testing
ShinobuXD:
Why would you test against Cosmic?
Because I needed to test against something easy. Later I will test against Variares, Beat & Flash.
Actually if it's one-sided you can stop at 10-15 rounds and also to keep parts more mint as possible.
Huh. It look like Kreis is getting too many wall-saves (I assume that the bounce back KOs are wall saves). Anyways, I'll test this against some stuff later, but I swear that I saw Kreis BD145 get a 0% win rate against Flash somewhere...
Why would you post a thread if all it has been shown to beat is Cosmic though? At least hold of posting it until you test against Flash and/or Variares.
Anyways, Blitz did this test for Kreis when it first came out. It's only slightly better than Basalt.
MF-H Kreis (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145CS VS MF VariAres CH120RF (Left Spin)

MF-H Kreis Aquario BD145CS: 11 Wins (All OS)
MF VariAres CH120RF: 9 Wins (All KO)
Oh here it is: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Kreis-Di...ight=Kreis

Cosmic isn't the best thing to test against, TBH. If you have VariAres, Beat, and Flash, you should definitely test against those first.
New testing results!!!
The general Defense test results of the Kreis testing thread obviously contradict those of the OP's...

Also are you sure you are doing sliding shoot? Some of the results seem iffy.
Practise sliding shoot or get a new RF or something because those results aren't as the should be. Anyone skilled with attack types would blow this combo away with flash.
Well, I see some life in this here.

I did my own tests to see what would happen, and it appears to me this combo can get 60-80% wins against MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 MF...

Round-By-Round Results:

It's cool because there are not much good combos with kreis metal wheel
BeySurge you are right there isn't alot of combos kreis because it is not top tier but it's still really good to get
Yeah, I found out that the free spinning gimmick of Kreis was a really good Flash counter about 4 months back but didn't use it because it wasn't good for much else Tongue_out
Thanks DefStamina88 and DrPepsidew! I'll test with 20 rounds.
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:03 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Can you do benchmark tests with Duo?
Ok
I used MF-H Kreis Leone I BD145RSF for a long time. It worked pretty well. But of course Aquario and RDF are much better in Defense. Smile
(Jan. 04, 2013  7:04 PM)Unstoppable Wrote: MF-H Kreis (Defense mode) Aquario BD145CS vs. MF-H Cosmic Striker TH170R2F(half worn)
Standard Procedure
Kries: 9/10
Cosmic: 1/10
vs. MF-H Flash (half worn) Orion W145R2F(half worn)
Standard Procedure
Flash: 3/10
Kreis: 7/10
vs. W145MF
Standard Procedure
Flash: 7/10
Kreis: 3/10
vs. Variares (worn) CH120R2F (half worn)
Standard Procedure
Variares: 4/15
vs. CH120LRF (very new)
Standard Procedure
Variares: 8/14
Kreis: 6/14
vs. Beat (worn) Lynx GB145RF (half worn)
Standard Procedure
Beat: 4/15
Other people's testing
ShinobuXD:

Test it against flash Orion bd145 r2f?
sorry but i recommend you to not to post in old testing thread. unless you have new info or want to argue [with proof/backup] on something well knowm
(Mar. 30, 2016  12:14 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: sorry but i recommend you to not to post in old testing thread. unless you have new info or want to argue [with proof/backup] on something well knowm

Ok. Thank you for letting me know. Smile