MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85D/WD *Update*

Can someone test this combo please.
MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 90D vs MF Lightning L Drago 90RF
There is no bad mold of CS, unless yours cannot spin.
You could potentially win against LTSC's with WB by sliding shoot, hoping it can KO the other bey.
I could do those tests if you'd like. (with WB.)
CS from the starter seems to be aggressive, and erratic, while booster and rbv6 cs's seem to stay in one place and show better defensive properties. At least, that appears to be the pattern of aggressive and defensive cs distribution. The starter cs would be bad in this combo, as it's gravitation to the centre is part of it's power.
I have both and have a mix of aggressive and passive behavior (I have both booster and starter.). Wouldn't you want that? Slide shooting stamina types/possibly defense types too and somewhat passively taking hits from attack types?
Once worn enough they perform similarly, but out of the box, that appears to be the pattern, at the very least I am sure there are two different molds of cs. A worn one would have less stamina than a new booster cs, but I'm not sure how easy a new one is to shoot aggressively. A new aggressive cs generally has poor stamina, and erratic (hard to flower pattern) movements. If you can shoot a mint defensive cs and get it to attack, that would be ideal, otherwise, a worn one. Though, considering the best stamina combo's use bd145 (hell, boost), and 230, you're not going to use that attack ability unless you play a somewhat dated ltsc based metagame.
It was already known that CS had two slightly different molds. One is more aggressive out-of-box, and one is less aggressive out-of-box.
And wasn't it also known that they were just random, not based on what you bought it with.

How many CS's do you have th!nk?
5, with another arriving the next couple of days. I discussed this in another thread. Two were aggressive out of the box, three are not. Both the aggressive cs's came from starters (one tt, one sk). The rest are 2 from rbv6 and one from a unicorno booster, and are all defensive. Another user agreed with this pattern. Originally I thought it was a tt vs sk thing, but my tt starter cs was one of my first tips so my recollection was poor, though now I recall aggression from it. Akirasdaddys videos also appear to show an aggro cs from a starter and a passive cs from a booster.

I was only pointing out that there is actually a prefferable cs to use, I know most people know of the two molds.
Well, what time period did you get them?
Aggressive before non aggressive?
Or non aggressive before aggressive?
Aggressive first, though people mentioned the mold difference when I bought my second (sk, which I thought would be more aggressive, it was the same, really). The booster cs is also a different colour, fwiw. After I got my first good cs, I stuck to bb100 for the price, and once I noticed the apparent pattern haven't bought a starter unicorno, as it'd be pointless.
That said, if someone has a defensive cs (that doesn't roam when mint and used even with basalt bd145/230 (basalt seems to roam more due to it's weight distribution)), then I'd be wrong. That said, I'm yet to get a bad cs from bb100, or the unicorno booster, so at the very least it's a safer, and more economical, option.

Edit: My last CS arrived. BB-100, Defensive. The rubber had a slight overhang, but it was defensive, even on basalt bd145, which is all too happy to roam the stadium if a cs is anything but perfect, stayed still.
Here is my testing.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Lightning L-Drago 90LRF (Upper Mode)
MF-H Libra: 5 wins (5 OS, 0 KO)
MF Lightning L-Drago: 5 wins (0 OS, 5 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

Just a short test really. Its not that great ... It loses to Screw Horogium easily 0.0 I think CS is a better option
More testing results:
MF-H Libra 85D vs Earth Cancer 100WD

MF-H Libra 85D: 9
Earth Cancer 90WD: 1
Draws: 2
MF-H Libra 85D win percentage: 90%
More testing results:
MF-H Libra 85D vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB

MF-H Libra 85D: 9
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS: 1
Draws: 1
MF-H Libra 85D win percentage: 90%
Update-
MF-H Libra 85D vs MF Earth Bull C145WB

MF-H Libra 85D: 10
MF Earth Bull C145WB: 0
Draws: 0
MF-H Libra 85D win percentage: 100%
BTW, I will finish most of the requests this weekend.
Ugh, why am i getting contradicting results?

Standard Procedure

MF-H Libra 85D Vs Hell Kerbecs BD145PD (Boost Mode)
MF-H Libra: 0 win (0 OS, 0 KO)
Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins (7 OS, 3 KO)
Win Percentage: 0%

MF-H Libra 85D Vs Earth Bull 90WD
Earth Bull: 10 wins (10 OS, 0 KO)

It also loses to MF Screw Horogium 90RF, as well as to Meteo L-Drago (Assault Ver) 90LRF (Assault Mode) rather easily. It gets knocked around easily, i find OP results rather hard to believe. Was there a special launch technique for MF-H Libra 85D?
I just did some tests. I don't know if they show anything.

MF-H Libra 85D VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Libra Win Rate - 70% (7OSs)
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:13 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Ugh, why am i getting contradicting results?

Standard Procedure

MF-H Libra 85D Vs Hell Kerbecs BD145PD (Boost Mode)
Hell Kerbecs: 10 wins (7 OS, 3 KO)

MF-H Libra 85D Vs Earth Bull 90WD
Earth Bull: 10 wins (10 OS, 0 KO)

It also loses to MF Screw Horogium 90RF, as well as to Meteo L-Drago (Assault Ver) 90LRF (Assault Mode) rather easily. It gets knocked around easily, i find OP results rather hard to believe. Was there a special launch technique for MF-H Libra 85D?
The reasons your getting contradicting results is because I meant to write
MF-H Libra 85D vs Earth Cancer 100WD, sorry for my mistakes
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:15 PM)Mr. N Wrote: I just did some tests. I don't know if they show anything.

MF-H Libra 85D VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Libra Win Rate - 70% (7OSs)
Thanks for the tests. I'll update the thread.
Hmm. So what do you want me to test MF-H Libra 85D against? I have all parts (Top-Tier). Just tell me and i will start right away.
hmm interesting results.... but really you need to try it against a MF-H vulcan ______ 85 r2f
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:53 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: hmm interesting results.... but really you need to try it against a MF-H vulcan ______ 85 r2f
Not yet, but I'll have results soon.
I tested against Vulcan.

Not really a worthy combo to look into, sorry.
There's so many better defense combos that get a lot better results.

Sawree
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I tested against Vulcan.

Not really a worthy combo to look into, sorry.
There's so many better defense combos that get a lot better results.

Sawree
Yes you tested against vulcan with mixed MF2 parts.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:23 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I only have one metal face, and it's custom Ver. So i split it between the two beyblades

It is different than MF-H Libra 85D vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F. It is not the best defense combo, the combo was meant to out spin defense and high stamina while having a chance of winning against attack. So its like a balance combo with more defense tributes.
If I hadn't lost my D, I would have done these tests in a heartbeat. How does this stand up to BDBasalt?
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:50 AM)Dan Wrote: If I hadn't lost my D, I would have done these tests in a heartbeat. How does this stand up to BDBasalt?
It does good against MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, it is on my thread. Maybe you could try
MF-H Libra 85WD vs MF/MF-H Basalt Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS/WB/RS
I do not have basalt yet,(off topic) I need to get more money for beyblade expenses.
What are you trying to test this against? High collision RF beys, heavy stamina, or heavy and grippy defence?
Alright, since you asked for me to test it . Here they are. Bear on mind i only have 1 85 track.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Vulcan Gemios 90R2F
MF-H Libra: 8 wins (5 OS, 3 KO)
MF Vulcan Gemios: 2 wins (0 OS, 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 80%

Seems really good, however Libra did won majority of it due to the Stadium Walls saving it. If it wasn't for that, it would have been a 5-5.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Screw Horogium 90RF
MF-H Libra: 7 wins (4 OS, 3 KO)
MF Screw Horogium: 3 wins (0 OS, 3 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 70%

Haha, i did this test for fun really. I wanted to test this Combo as Screw  is somewhat a replacement for Vulcan. Fun battle, seeing Libra being Lift-up by "Upper Smash". 

Lets get to conclusion, if you guys were wondering, how did i get this results, is by Lauching this combo really hard. Physics does it, the faster the RPM the better defense it has IMO. Haha, test it for your self Wink
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:33 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Alright, since you asked for me to test it . Here they are. Bear on mind i only have 1 85 track.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Vulcan Gemios 90R2F
MF-H Libra: 8 wins (5 OS, 3 KO)
MF Vulcan Gemios: 2 wins (0 OS, 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 80%

Seems really good, however Libra did won majority of it due to the Stadium Walls saving it. If it wasn't for that, it would have been a 5-5.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Screw Horogium 90RF
MF-H Libra: 7 wins (4 OS, 3 KO)
MF Screw Horogium: 3 wins (0 OS, 3 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 70%

Haha, i did this test for fun really. I wanted to test this Combo as Screw  is somewhat a replacement for Vulcan. Fun battle, seeing Libra being Lift-up by "Upper Smash". 

Lets get to conclusion, if you guys were wondering, how did i get this results, is by Lauching this combo really hard. Physics does it, the faster the RPM the better defense it has IMO. Haha, test it for your self Wink

I have 2 85s, but my Vulcan is at my friend's house, so I'll get it back and test.