MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85D/WD *Update*

If you test it against a powerful Attacker, try MF-H Gravity Perseus (Left Spin, Counter Mode) R145MF and RF

I'd like to see it hold up against it. Also, I might of missed it but of course if you don't own Gravity we need someone else to test.
Mf vulcan horuseus 85r2f can ko this with a strong launch, but I'd imagine it's less common nowadays, and even then it seems libra has good chances to win anyway.

Also, between this, 230 and bd145, I can't find a single attack type to take all of them. Yet.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If you test it against a powerful Attacker, try MF-H Gravity Perseus (Left Spin, Counter Mode) R145MF and RF

I'd like to see it hold up against it. Also, I might of missed it but of course if you don't own Gravity we need someone else to test.

But isn't Gravity better at Right Spin for attack combos???
Interesting u think I can substitute for a 100 track.and semi defense?
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:18 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:33 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If you test it against a powerful Attacker, try MF-H Gravity Perseus (Left Spin, Counter Mode) R145MF and RF

But isn't Gravity better at Right Spin for attack combos???

That was a misconception from early results. Gravity is almost always better in left spin, as is any attack wheel. Left spin pushes "with" right spin opponents revolutions instead of against them. It makes it a lot easer to "nudge" other beys out of the stadium.
Also, it is more effective against RS and RSF defence combos, it destabilises them severely. It's also handy against 230.

Jetstream, you probably could, but it wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as good. It's the 85 track that makes this combo work so well :P
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: That was a misconception from early results. Gravity is almost always better in left spin, as is any attack wheel. Left spin pushes "with" right spin opponents revolutions instead of against them. It makes it a lot easer to "nudge" other beys out of the stadium.
Also, it is more effective against RS and RSF defence combos, it destabilises them severely. It's also handy against 230.

Jetstream, you probably could, but it wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as good. It's the 85 track that makes this combo work so well Tongue_out

This is true, but since right spin goes against the spin of other right spin beys, it creates more recoil, which can turn into a larger smash. But of course against rubber bottoms LS is the way to go... just wanted to clarify

ON TOPIC: this sounds like a fearsome combo... Have you tried it WD/WB so it will have better defensive properties in theory?
nojo, that recoil only occurs if the other bey is moving in the opposite direction on impact, and as most defence types aim to remain stationary, it's not a huge issue, as even cs isn't that fast, impress it's on the thunder ridge, but a good launcher would be thought to be ko'd by a bey there.
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: nojo, that recoil only occurs if the other bey is moving in the opposite direction on impact, and as most defence types aim to remain stationary, it's not a huge issue, as even cs isn't that fast, impress it's on the thunder ridge, but a good launcher would be thought to be ko'd by a bey there.

I knew the Gravity was better at left spin. --------> OFF TOPIC
VERY INTERESTING. I wonder if WD or WB would do better. Would anyone mind testing it?
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:49 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: That was a misconception from early results. Gravity is almost always better in left spin, as is any attack wheel. Left spin pushes "with" right spin opponents revolutions instead of against them. It makes it a lot easer to "nudge" other beys out of the stadium.

Jetstream, you probably could, but it wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as good. It's the 85 track that makes this combo work so well Tongue_out

This is true, but since right spin goes against the spin of other right spin beys, it creates more recoil, which can turn into a larger smash. But of course against rubber bottoms LS is the way to go... just wanted to clarify

ON TOPIC: this sounds like a fearsome combo... Have you tried it WD/WB so it will have better defensive properties in theory?
Not yet, it sounds like a good idea though. I can not test MF-H Liobra 85WD/WB vs LLD(or any other left spin bey0 because my beylauncher L is broken, can you help test with testing vs Left spin combo's?
@th!nk
Do you think you could maybe post Vulcan 85/90 RF/R2F results against MF-H Libra 85D?
I'll do vulcan tests If I have time today, otherwise, definitely tomorrow Smile Off the top of my head, the win rate is definitely sub-50%, though. (MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F)
I've got a few tests I've promised people, so I do have to do those before I start testing this particular combo more than the vulcan test, and I've got new parts soon, which will means I'll have to begin testing those (as I've promised tests there), and libra testing is kinda UGH for me because of all the testing I did with it a couple of months back, but I will begin doing proper tests for this combo when I have gaps in testing and uni.

And yeah, I DO want to see if WD helps this combo. SD would make you lower to the ground, though.... Hmmm..
I will test MF-H Libra 85WB vs
Burn Bull AD145WD
MF Pegasus 85/145RF

MF-H Libra 85WD
Burn Bull AD145WD
MF Pegasus 85/145RF
So, here's the results I promised you.
They made me laugh; 3 out of 4 of them had the same win rate.
I guess that was because I only did 10 rounds. I was pretty busy, so I didn't do 20 this time

I only have one metal face, and it's custom Ver. So i split it between the two beyblades
d is mint, never used
Every single win was by KO

MF-L Vulcan Escolpio 90 RF VS MF-M Libra 85 D
Vulcan: 7
Libra: 3

MF-L Vulcan Escolpio 90 R2F VS MF-M Libra 85 D
Vulcan: 6
Libra: 4

MF-L Pegasis 145 RF VS MF-M Libra 85 D
Pegasis: 6

MF-L Pegasis 90 Rf VS MF-M Libra 85 D
Pegasis: 6
For the record, w2d sucks on this combo, too much scraping, at least against mf hell kernecs bd145mf. I think hell bd145wd/cs might kill this...

And actually, wd's strength lies in it's ability to wobble longer, whereas sd is more stable. Though it might be too low, maybe it might work better?
can i sudt ask you said you came up with this combo , but this is the exact same combo ic in bb96 and SD would be a better choice . D is a mix of WD and SD. WD id better with taller tracks wheras SD is better with lower. No chance of PD testing is there
(Apr. 08, 2011  9:44 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: can i sudt ask you said you came up with this combo , but this is the exact same combo ic in bb96 and SD would be a better choice . D is a mix of WD and SD. WD id better with taller tracks wheras SD is better with lower. No chance of PD testing is there

BB-96 came with Libra 100D, not MF-H Libra 85D...
Impressive results, but i thought Libra was banned?!
Have you been Living under a Rock or something?
Yes...........Lol........ So is it banned or not..?
We have a rulebook on this site, go read it and find out for yourself.
Ahhhhhhhh...............I some how missed the new rules update. I just looked in the news and bam. Ouch. Man. yeah, sorry. Ow. in that case, as soon as i get my 85, i'll try this myself. Ow......
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:27 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: Yes...........Lol........ So is it banned or not..?
It was banned, but since the attack metagame has progressed, there are now combos the can beat it continuosly. That's why Libra has been put pack on the tier-list but is now outclassed by Basalt.
*Except for on low tracks defence combos like this, where basalt (and hell) have problems.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: *Except for on low tracks defence combos like this, where basalt (and hell) have problems.
I wonder what would happen if we put basalt on a low track? -------> Off-Topic
I badly want to do some testing, but my stadium is WSS. My bro's b-day gift will be the galaxy dx set, so I might be able to do some tests after his b-day. Smile
@Mr. N, well BB-96 also came with MF-H and 85, so you could build this from the Super Deck Set technically. But it's just not the exact combo.