MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85D/WD *Update*

(Apr. 19, 2011  3:33 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Alright, since you asked for me to test it . Here they are. Bear on mind i only have 1 85 track.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Vulcan Gemios 90R2F
MF-H Libra: 8 wins (5 OS, 3 KO)
MF Vulcan Gemios: 2 wins (0 OS, 2 KO)
Win Percentage: 80%

Seems really good, however Libra did won majority of it due to the Stadium Walls saving it. If it wasn't for that, it would have been a 5-5.

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Screw Horogium 90RF
MF-H Libra: 7 wins (4 OS, 3 KO)
MF Screw Horogium: 3 wins (0 OS, 3 KO)
1 Draw
Win Percentage: 70%

Haha, i did this test for fun really. I wanted to test this Combo as Screw  is somewhat a replacement for Vulcan. Fun battle, seeing Libra being Lift-up by "Upper Smash". 

Lets get to conclusion, if you guys were wondering, how did i get this results, is by Lauching this combo really hard. Physics does it, the faster the RPM the better defense it has IMO. Haha, test it for your self Wink

Thanks for the test, I'll update the thread. BTW launching it hard makes a difffernce, people didn't believe me.
Otheellog, my boy, my boy. Since that day at the Spring Cherry tourney, I knew u had potential in improving the meta game. And the test are shocking; knowing that D is outclassed.
Othellog, I will do some tests tomorrow which could prove something here. PM me about tomorrow as I'll need a reminder.
How does the legendary Libra fare against destabilizers?

MF-H Libra 85D VS Flame Cancer 85SF
Standard Procedures
Libra Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:28 AM)®otation Wrote: Otheellog, my boy, my boy. Since that day at the Spring Cherry tourney, I knew u had potential in improving the meta game. And the test are shocking; knowing that D is outclassed.
Thanks, you tourney skills are better than mine though!
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote: How does the legendary Libra fare against destabilizers?

MF-H Libra 85D VS Flame Cancer 85SF
Standard Procedures
Libra Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)
Thanks a lot for all the tests!
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Othellog, I will do some tests tomorrow which could prove something here. PM me about tomorrow as I'll need a reminder.
Well, what do you mean by prove.( Like to prove weather this is a good combo or not?)
Here are the tests.
MF-H Libra 85WD(since you don't have D) vs MF Lighting L Drago 90RF
MF-H Libra 85WD vs MF Vulcan_____85/90RF/R2F
MF-H Libra 85WD vs MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull BD145RS/CS
If you don't have some of the parts use the next best part.
EX: no vulcan---pegasus 145RF
EX:no Basalt---Hell
I PM'ed you this message.
Eh dude, do you need anymore testings? Tomorrow i have alot of free time, so i could update my thread as well help you testing
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:39 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Eh dude, do you need anymore testings? Tomorrow i have alot of free time, so i could update my thread as well help you testing
Could you test this?
MF-H Libra 85D vs Basalt Leone BD145CS/MB/RS
Thanks for all the help with this combo.
Yeah, so I was thinking: Perhaps D has nothing to do with this combo, but just weight a low center of gravity doing work so I compiled some tests which tried to prove you could honestly use any bottom on this combo (I used WD in this case, perhaps I'll use S later.):

(willing to do an extra 10 tests to add on for the full 20 if required.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD vs. MF Lightning LDrago 90RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD win rate: 8/10
MF Lightning LDrago 90RF win rate: 2/10
Win percent: 80%

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD vs. MF Meteo LDrago 90RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD win rate: 7/10
MF Lightning LDrago 90RF win rate: 3/10
Win percent: 70%
(Meteo OS'd it a single time more than LLD KO'd it.)

Will do more tests later.
That's stands pretty much nowhere near some of the basalt combos now.
Don't get me wrong, 70 and 80 percent are amazing, but some basalt combos are getting 100% often.

But, like othelong PM'ed me, it does have an advantage against higher (other than 230) stamina types. And defense too.

But is that advantage something that a combo like MF-H basalt bd145 mb can't do?
Alright, here is the test. This combo is really, an interesting one. I was really disappointed with Libra, as its the 2nd best defence metal wheel but i already have Basalt. Thanks for bringing some light to Libra :Libruh:

Anyways, here it is.

Standard Procedure

MF-H Libra 85D Vs MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS
MF-H Libra: 20 wins (20 OS, 0 KO)
MF Basalt Aquario: 0 win (0 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 100%

On the other note, i have realise this combo's weakness. Its 230 variants and Hell Kerbecs variants. Hell Kerbecs can OS Libra really easily and Basalt Aquario 230CS/D/WB. But hey?! There is no undefeatable combo xD.
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:11 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Alright, here is the test. This combo is really, an interesting one. I was really disappointed with Libra, as its the 2nd best defence metal wheel but i already have Basalt. Thanks for bringing some light to Libra :Libruh:

Anyways, here it is.

Standard Procedure

On the other note, i have realise this combo's weakness. Its 230 variants and Hell Kerbecs variants. Hell Kerbecs can OS Libra really easily and Basalt Aquario 230CS/D/WB. But hey?! There is no undefeatable combo xD.
Wow, I thought BD145 would stop this combo on a defense bey, but I guess not. Anyways what you said is true, 230 Hell combinations do beat this combo, and so does this combo:
Hell Kerbecs BD145PD/D/WD
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: That's stands pretty much nowhere near some of the basalt combos now.
Don't get me wrong, 70 and 80 percent are amazing, but some basalt combos are getting 100% often.

But, like othelong PM'ed me, it does have an advantage against higher (other than 230) stamina types. And defense too.

But is that advantage something that a combo like MF-H basalt bd145 mb can't do?
I'm not sure about MB, but look at Azlanslayer's post:
And yes most basalt combo's have a 100% win rate vs most attack and stamina types. But it will not beat low stamina combo's which is what MF-H Libra 85D can do. Those new basalt combo's are great, but I wouldn't say they're as "well-rounded" as MF-H Libra 85D. BTW I would consider adding Basalt to the combo(MF-H Libra/Basalt 85D/WD), but I do not know how MF-H Basalt Aquario 85D would act against high stamina and defense types.
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:20 AM)Dan Wrote: Yeah, so I was thinking: Perhaps D has nothing to do with this combo, but just weight a low center of gravity doing work so I compiled some tests which tried to prove you could honestly use any bottom on this combo (I used WD in this case, perhaps I'll use S later.):

(willing to do an extra 10 tests to add on for the full 20 if required.)
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD vs. MF Lightning LDrago 90RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD win rate: 8/10
MF Lightning LDrago 90RF win rate: 2/10
Win percent: 80%

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD vs. MF Meteo LDrago 90RF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 85WD win rate: 7/10
MF Lightning LDrago 90RF win rate: 3/10
Win percent: 70%
(Meteo OS'd it a single time more than LLD KO'd it.)

Will do more tests later.
Well now the combo could be changed to MF-H Libra/Basalt____85D/WD with more testing. BTW I don't think you can use S in this combo because attack types will kill it. It will first destabilize MF-H Libra 85S, then knock it out of the stadium. When you get the chance to test, can you test MF-H Basalt Aquario 85WD vs top-teir stamina combos and
MF-H Basalt Aquario 85WD vs top-teir defense combos. Thanks for the tests I'll update the thread.
I'll be on the road most of the day so PM later in the day.
il test it out against mf vulcan byxis 85 r2f on tt attack stadium
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:36 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: il test it out against mf vulcan byxis 85 r2f on tt attack stadium
Thanks.
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: That's stands pretty much nowhere near some of the basalt combos now.

I don't think you got it; I didn't post it as a 'new' combo, I was saying that it doesn't really matter what the heck you use unless its heavy, and has a low center of gravity. WD getting 80%, really?
I know that, but even so, does it(whatever wheel being used) stand side by side with basalt defense combos?
And can it's(whatever wheel being used) stamina do things that basalt bd145 mb can't?
It doesn't have to, what I'm saying is that D has little to no effect on this combo..
tbh i think the vulcan testing matters on the beyblader and the beyblader need to know the best way to use his or her vulcan btw il do the testing later today [ its 01;19am xD] so yea
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I know that, but even so, does it(whatever wheel being used) stand side by side with basalt defense combos?
And can it's(whatever wheel being used) stamina do things that basalt bd145 mb can't?
As I said I think MF-H__________85D/WD is more well rounded then basalt bd145 combos. It beats stamina combo's on 100 and 90. I dob't think basalt bd145 defense combos can do that.
Dan-
Yes D doesn't make that much of an affect on this combo compared to WD, but will SD effect the combo? SD is lower than D and WD so will it give Libra a lower center of gravity? But I think that the combo should only include D and WD(maybe PD) because SD doesn't have the same out spin ability that D/WD has. What do you think are performance tip options for this combo?
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:53 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I know that, but even so, does it(whatever wheel being used) stand side by side with basalt defense combos?
As I said I think MF-H__________85D/WD is more well rounded then basalt bd145 combos. It beats stamina combo's on 100 and 90. I dob't think basalt bd145 defense combos can do that.

Mf basalt bd145 mb can't?
Yes it can.
It still is considered a defense type.
Smile
I don't think it can win against all-out Stamina types, even MB, if there is some significant difference.
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:01 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
As I said I think MF-H__________85D/WD is more well rounded then basalt bd145 combos. It beats stamina combo's on 100 and 90. I don't think basalt bd145 defense combos can do that.

Yes it can.
Smile
Wait, MF Basalt_____BD145CS/MB cannot beat MF-H Libra 85D, so why can it beat low stamina, but not low balance? Also since Basalt BD145 combos have less stamina so it still has a chance to lose to pure stamina, or stamina types on a tracks like T125/D125. BTW do destabilizers do well against Basalt BD145 combos.
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:15 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:01 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
As I said I think MF-H__________85D/WD is more well rounded then basalt bd145 combos. It beats stamina combo's on 100 and 90. I don't think basalt bd145 defense combos can do that.

Yes it can.
Smile
Wait, MF Basalt_____BD145CS/MB cannot beat MF-H Libra 85D, so why can it beat low stamina, but not low balance? Also since Basalt BD145 combos have less stamina so it still has a chance to lose to pure stamina, or stamina types on a tracks like T125/D125. BTW do destabilizers do well against Basalt BD145 combos.

Libra 100SF could consistently defeat them.
Hey Othellog, i made a video about your Combo. Hope you like it Grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Je23M7DF6o

This combo is good really, but it just needs some touch up Grin
oops i forgot about the testing il get on it now -_-"

right so out off 10 battles libra had a percentage off .....30% :/

in tt attack stadium black beyblauncher with beylauncher rubber
record are......

vulcan ko
libra ko
vulcan ko
vulcan ko [and extremly powerfully! libra made a dent in my chair!]
vulcan ko
vulcan ko
libra os
libra os
vulcan os [libra scraped against the floor of the staduim]
vulcan ko [ and hit my speaker! >:(]
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:02 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Hey Othellog, i made a video about your Combo. Hope you like it Grin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Je23M7DF6o

This combo is good really, but it just needs some touch up Grin
The video's amazing, thanks!