[Los Angeles CA, USA] LA Tournament

i can go on the 18th
(Feb. 26, 2017  12:55 AM)L-Drago 4 life Wrote: Jojo you are my favorite youtuber please attend to the star city assault 2017 Roanoke V.A

Thanks I appreciate your support but that tournament is a little too far away lol.
Our next tournament is here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beauty-...oth--75998

Check it out!
OMG I'm back from my break sorry and yay I made it hehe my ragnaruk burned so I'm getting a new acid Anubis before next month
Hey guys, How do you feel about having a Limited MFB format event on Sunday the 30th? But this time It'll be out in Fontana at Almeria Park here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Almeri...17.4611447 . I know that a Sunday may be inconvenient for a lot of you and for the members more out in LA as well with a different location, but This will allow you guys to battle some of my Club Members (who are really strong) with a fun format that we get to experiment with!
That should be fine but I'd rather do it on a Saturday as to not break tradition.
I'm new to this it's my first tournament I want to know how I can get inroll in this tournament I live in Fresno California
(Apr. 12, 2017  6:21 AM)Maurijaid Wrote: I'm new to this it's my first tournament I want to know how I can get inroll in this tournament I live in Fresno California

Fresno is kinda far from Fontana, but if you know that you can make it, then let us know in your reply and make sure to confirm when we make the tournament thread. I'd also check out the Bay Area thread, because they are trying to get an even going a bit closer to your area.

(Apr. 11, 2017  5:52 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: That should be fine but I'd rather do it on a Saturday as to not break tradition.

It's not really a tradition, so much as just being the most convenient day. Due to personal reasons among the judges, if we did a Saturday event, then we'd have to start later and would be too short-staffed.
@[Achi-baba] oh, Sunday it is then.
Where is fotana

Is it in los Angeles and do we got to pay

(Apr. 12, 2017  8:10 PM)Maurijaid Wrote: Where is fotana

Yes either $5 for a single entry or $15 for a passport which gives you free entry to tournamnets for the year
(Apr. 12, 2017  8:10 PM)Maurijaid Wrote: Where is fotana

Fontana is in San Bernadino County. The location is right here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Almeri...17.4611447 .
(Apr. 13, 2017  5:49 AM)Maurijaid Wrote: How can I join this tournament

you wait until a tournament in Los Angeles appears in the sidebar of the homepage then you go to that tournament thread and click the join tournament button
(Apr. 13, 2017  6:02 PM)Maurijaid Wrote: Was it the red button that said join

The official tournament thread is not up so there is no registration button yet. Wait until the official tournament thread is posted and you can register there. Right now, the hosts are getting things in order for the event. We will let everyone know when the tournament is official. Make sure you subscribe to this thread so you can get updates via email.
Jojo you are my favorite YouTuber are you going to be at this tournament
@[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[Sapphire] @[Agent-321] how do you guys feel about the tournament being out here on the 30th?

Come on everyone! We need to get the lead out on this event! At least give some response as to how you feel about the location in a different city, closer to the more inland bladers.
(Apr. 19, 2017  7:10 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: @[AZNpro] @[KnightinGale] @[Sapphire] @[Agent-321] how do you guys feel about the tournament being out here on the 30th?

Come on everyone! We need to get the lead out on this event! At least give some response as to how you feel about the location in a different city, closer to the more inland bladers.

Sure I'm fine with the date it shouldn't conflict with my schedule.
I would really like to go, but i'm a little bit of a introvert. I dont have any friends that will go with me so im going to have to pass. Thanks anyway for the invite JoJo.
(Apr. 26, 2017  1:29 AM)Lebron_Shane Wrote: I would really like to go, but i'm a little bit of a introvert. I dont have any friends that will go with me so im going to have to pass. Thanks anyway for the invite JoJo.

Trust me, going to your first tournament can seem intimidating at first, but once you get in, you'll feel as welcome as any regular. Beyblade Builds Bonds!
I'm starting to get really concerned about there being no tournament thread....
(Apr. 26, 2017  10:24 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm starting to get really concerned about there being no tournament thread....

One got proposed a few days ago, I was away during those days, we are just verifying that all previous tournaments are cleared, so the topic should come soon...
(Apr. 26, 2017  2:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: One got proposed a few days ago, I was away during those days, we are just verifying that all previous tournaments are cleared, so the topic should come soon...

Thank you for telling me what's going on with that.
I'm also going to be putting up the tournament promo video on my channel so more people will see it. I know it's a little late going up but I'm hoping it'll still attract more people.