Legend of the Bey [London,UK 22/01/11] - Regents Park

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey, UK bladers It's mine and LeeDraciel's turn to bring you a tournament!

Specific info:

When: 22nd of January 11.30am until it finishes. (starting earlier so we won't have to battle in the dark again)

Where: At the bandstand
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=re...4&t=h&z=19
ControL_'s Guide

Directions to the bandstand:

OK heads up guys, you want to be taking the following buses that pass by (or are close): 13, 46, 82, 113, 187. The 13 and 46 are one stop away so walk around the edge of St Johns Wood high street. From here on, you wil lwant to enter the park via the entrance by the mosque. The Mosque is labelled on the linked map added on the OP.

Now train wise, you guys want to get the Jubilee line somewhat and get off at Bakers street (Jubilee, metropolitain, bakerloo and some more?). From bakers street station you want to walk down the road on the right of the entrance/exit for 50 metres, cross the small road and enter through the main of the parks entrances, you can't miss it! At this stage you will be at a duck/swan feeding area and on your immediate right is a big bridge. You want to go cross that bridge and when your across the 30 metre long bridge, you want to turn left and walk up that path. For about 100 metres walking straight following the path, you will reach the bandstand - easy! For this route you should use this map. (Bandstand at top middle, bridge is at the direct bottom : Route A

The other route, to get here you can get off at St Johns Wood station, get the bus 113/82/13 outside and take it for 2 stops to the mosque (then walk down hangover road to entrance). Enter through the hangover road entrance. From the entance you will see a largish playground, a pond; there are many kids yellow paddling boats here in this small pond, and across this pond is the boathouse cafe, a cafe. Route B map Looking at the map, you can see the pond. Walk down the outlined path hugging the lake. You should aim to walk all the way down that path till you reach the bridge as described in route A. Again walk up 100metres up the straight path and your there. - The bandstand is the small white circle in the bottom right of the link. Hangover road entrance is in the top right, to the right of that is the playground and the pond.

These are two easiest ways to get there via public transport and walking!

If you get lost I will be posting my number closer to the date.

Banned parts
As usual the Libra wheel will be banned in accordance with the WBO standard format.
This is the WBO Standard format rule book(READ IT) - http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Prices
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6
(Thanks to Moss for the template)

Confirmed Attendees
  • Blitz
  • Lihn004
  • LeeDraciel
  • Mushdragon5 (maybe)
  • BeyJun
  • CRAZE
  • Darkness Legend
  • ThePokeBlader
  • KomotehPlague (maybe)
  • Rentao
  • ErazmusG
  • Bladestorm
  • Jamie Thunder
  • Madmuppet98
  • Sweet Boy (maybe)
  • Vamp69
  • Capry
  • Brazman
  • SuiJin (maybe)
  • OmegaZX
  • Digi-Blader
  • aron101
  • EnzoXS
  • Flymewmincrew
  • RockL-drago2866
  • Excel21
  • Team Taurus
  • Armouredblader
  • ShizzyShea
  • HYUK301 (maybe)
  • DragoonKid
  • theblader1234 (maybe)
  • Hell Kid
  • Kid-darkness14 (maybe)
  • Zero
  • Legendary
  • Heather Rose (maybe)
  • Zacho 666
  • ControL_
  • Cyber Kerberous
  • Mephiles Dark
  • SMG4Life01
  • Beyunit-DL
  • Thaibear
  • Akatsuki
  • ZE120
  • dark-Ldrago7531
  • jedi8044
  • ryenlee
  • Phantom_Blader
  • Cor28
  • Raijin
  • Pamorlai
  • jjsonickid
  • Seknadje
  • Kingtsubame
  • CyberDunn
  • mythic ldrago (maybe)
  • Tossi
  • squeaky666
  • RockdargoonGT (maybe)
  • Gingka disciple
  • Killerkidchaos1
  • stormcyber
  • Wolf-Typhoon
  • Kyuubi_Mass (maybe)
  • Tarik125
  • evilbullboy222
  • arkboy (maybe)
  • yash2001
  • BlacK PhoeniX
  • Sexy Child
  • KidTala
  • xHB SAUCEx
  • excel21
  • doctor blade
  • thermalblaze (maybe)
  • dilshappyfeet
  • hasan125
  • Vortex-Pegas
  • Giddings
  • ginga
  • RevertedToZero
  • Mco
  • ReeceyBoi97
  • Jaafar125
  • DIVINEChimeraBB
  • BLAZING Dragon
  • Vulcanhoruseus9
  • Golden Blade
  • Coolbigz
  • Burnfireblaze1
  • AKStormT (maybe)
  • Bvsb
  • Marlon Z
  • Dragoonstorm125
  • GeogreAP3000
  • Beyblade247
  • Ginka7
  • Jamie Thunder
  • Mustafa Anwar
  • BBladefin
  • Ahmed
  • Jedi8044 (maybe)

Sellers Thread -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Legend-of-the-Bey

Any other questions don't hesitate to PM me or LeeDraciel.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Can you put me on the list?
If there's a lot of people coming wouldn't it be better if we battle on the grass last tournament i can barley launch my beyblade because it was crowded Uncertain
All been added to the list.
@Dragokid don't spam the thread.
ThePokeBlader I doubt the grass will be dry in January, so it's either everyone get muddy or battle on the bandstand, if someone keeps getting in the way ask them to move.
I'm coming
Can't wait for the tourney and this time i shall win!
I hope I don't end up with Lee
i try to come
YES! My thirst for tournaments is hydrated! Put me down and also I will have less stuff to sell so don't barrage me at first sight.

Regarding grass, the idea of waterproof blankets or something is a good one, but you still get muddy none the less due to people walking on it as such and bringing the mud onto it. Getting muddy is inevitable.
- My guide is in action once again.
I am coming i swore i will never miss another UK tourney again so just sign me up Blitz
I'm coming! Tongue_out_wink
I shall be able to attend this tournament on the day. Also if required i will be glad to help judge one of the tournament blocks. I shall also possibly purchase a new Attack stadium which if required on the day can be used

I shall look forward to meeting familiar bladers and also possibly some new bladers. Lee i shall also anticipate battling you and Brazman again at some point within the tournament XD
Haha, I shall be attending! I hope I can gather up enough money to get a reshuffle set. Gravity perseus ultimate reshuffle set to be precise.
O_O
Already on the list?
Awsome Joyful_3
Well anyways as usually RetroDranzer and WackyD should be coming with me
btw the link sends u to the Irish sea
i hope i am with lee and pokeblader
(Dec. 21, 2010  4:51 PM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: Hey umm Blitz how long will the free battles be??

Free battles will last about an hour untill we start the actuall tourney, or you can free battle if you get knocked out plus there is nothing stopping you from staying afterwards if others are willing to
Its been quite a while since the Phantom has been in a tourney but yes indeed i will make it hopefully encountering new faces in accordance to win and Defeat JJsonickid, in which the tourney is 1 day away from my birthday!!!!!!!!!! (sorry if it's abit of topic)
(Dec. 21, 2010  3:28 PM)Akatsuki Wrote: I shall be able to attend this tournament on the day. Also if required i will be glad to help judge one of the tournament blocks. I shall also possibly purchase a new Attack stadium which if required on the day can be used
That would be great if you could Judge, was going to ask you if you would anyway haha. Also if you do get a attack stadium would be great if you could bring it along thanks!

(Dec. 21, 2010  4:51 PM)Mephiles Dark Wrote: Hey umm Blitz how long will the free battles be??
Around an hour, we hope to have the tournament start at 12.30.

(Dec. 21, 2010  5:25 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: btw the link sends u to the Irish sea
i hope i am with lee and pokeblader
Fixed.