5: IK OS
6: EA OS
7: EA OS
8: IK KO
9: EA OS
10: IK KO

IK - 50%
EA - 50%

Analysis/Notes: There was one particular instance where Inferno completely smashed Earth Aquario out of the stadium. It has some power and potential, it just needs to be launched correctly (banking technique). Both beys were launched at 100% with a Launcher Grip w/ Grip Rubber and LR Beylauncher in a TT Attack Stadium.

Comparison Results:
(left spin) MF Gravity Perseus S130RF V. MF Earth Aquario GB145RS
1: GP KO
2: EA OS
3: GP KO
4: GP KO
5: GP KO
6: GP KO
7: GP KO
8: EA OS
9: GP KO
10: GP KO

GP - 80%
EA - 20%

What do you guys think? Is this enough to change some peoples views on the legend series?
(May. 04, 2011  4:52 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: http://youtu.be/-EyRMVqV1tI?hd=1

first off: can you just do a none video tests with tests %, i kinda dont want to watch a ____ long video to see who wins

second: midnight needs a MF/MF-H no matter what, or else it fails

third: i think th!nk meant a comparison (each VS a defence combo, not each other)
i know but sometimes what happens in each round is what matters. say one is having an upper attack frenzy but not KOing yet the end result is an OS. u know what i mean? the point was to show the purpose of both midnight and pre-hws bull. sometimes eye analysis is better than word analysis.

i would have put an MF-H on both of them but the problem with that is i only have one that actually stays on.. the other one fails and loosens... unless u want to have inaccurate results. better to have a controlled test than inaccurate tests....

i would have used a defense combo but both pre-hws bull and midnight fail so much that no matter what defense combo i used, it couldn't budge them AT ALL... if i were to put it up against a defense combo i slap on together, i might as well have said 100% loss for both midnight and pre-hws... which would NOT HELP at all in terms of finding which one is better... cause anything with Basalt, earth + RS/RSF/CS, BD145 (normal mode), it cannot budge it at all. like i said, these so called "legends" are not what they're so hyped to be.... =/
(May. 04, 2011  4:54 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: What do you guys think? Is this enough to change some peoples views on the legend series?
meh, if it's not even 70 or 80%, it's horrible in my book... i just wish people who still believe that they're good would face the fact that it REALLY isn't good. It's decent... just not good. if you ask me, i'm glad i didn't buy inferno... would have wasted my money on something i wasn't even gonna use for tournaments... =/
(May. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: i know but sometimes what happens in each round is what matters. say one is having an upper attack frenzy but not KOing yet the end result is an OS. u know what i mean? the point was to show the purpose of both midnight and pre-hws bull. sometimes eye analysis is better than word analysis.
well you still could of just stated interesting things n the battle
(May. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: i would have put an MF-H on both of them but the problem with that is i only have one that actually stays on.. the other one fails and loosens... unless u want to have inaccurate results. better to have a controlled test than inaccurate tests....
the difference is that midnight needs a MF, bull doesn't, IMO if midnight had a MF it would of been more accurate
(May. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: i would have used a defense combo but both pre-hws bull and midnight fail so much that no matter what defense combo i used, it couldn't budge them AT ALL... if i were to put it up against a defense combo i slap on together, i might as well have said 100% loss for both midnight and pre-hws... which would NOT HELP at all in terms of finding which one is better... cause anything with Basalt, earth + RS/RSF/CS, BD145 (normal mode), it cannot budge it at all. like i said, these so called "legends" are not what they're so hyped to be.... =/
it is kinda obvios it would lose to basalt and RS, i meant (and i think th!nk meant) vs a WB defence combo, like MF earth bull GB145WB...
(May. 04, 2011  5:09 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  4:54 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: What do you guys think? Is this enough to change some peoples views on the legend series?
meh, if it's not even 70 or 80%, it's horrible in my book... i just wish people who still believe that they're good would face the fact that it REALLY isn't good. It's decent... just not good. if you ask me, i'm glad i didn't buy inferno... would have wasted my money on something i wasn't even gonna use for tournaments... =/

dude, for a right spin beyblade, that is great results VS RS, gravity only got 80 because it was in left spin, not right. trumpetblade could you compare inferno to gravity in right spin, and other right spin attackers?
ok ok, fine. whatever. that argument was just getting stupid. no matter how u look at it, it's never going to be a top tier (unless all the top tier attack beyblades in the world simultaneously combusted). i know ur not talking about it being top tier but if it doesn't compare to top tier, it's not good, IN MY BOOK... maybe it's good in ur book but in mine, it's labeled as "Waste of your money".
Thanks for the video, but I did mean VS a decent defence combo, which would show results. CS might be good, if they both only win once or twice, then switch to WB. MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS mebbe?
Thank you for the video though.

I figured midnight would have better stamina, being lighter and more edge-focussed weight distribution wise. But I believe Bull is better. You need that weight for attack, and midnight can't ever be as heavy as bull.

You could try with MF on Midnight and Bull without, or try to use MF's to equalise the weight. Even putting an MF on Bull and seeing if that improved it's performance, as Midnight obviously won't ever be able to weight as much as bull.

And Wolfblade, I would like tests done by the same person against the exact same blade, not old tests.

But yeah, they're a waste of money performance wise. I bought Inferno Saggitario today because it looked cool and was pretty cheap, and I'll probably do the same for Night Virgo, but yeah. You'd be better of buying something else in most cases.

The fact is, performance wise, Midnight simply won't be good, because opponents aren't going to choose a weaker beyblade so your Midnight combo can beat it. It's going to come up against things like basalt, 230, bd145 and hell, and be demolished. Bull will too, but to a slightly lesser degree.
(May. 05, 2011  10:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: And Wolfblade, I would like tests done by the same person against the exact same blade, not old tests.

But yeah, they're a waste of money performance wise. I bought Inferno Saggitario today because it looked cool and was pretty cheap, and I'll probably do the same for Night Virgo, but yeah. You'd be better of buying something else in most cases.

The fact is, performance wise, Midnight simply won't be good, because opponents aren't going to choose a weaker beyblade so your Midnight combo can beat it. It's going to come up against things like basalt, 230, bd145 and hell, and be demolished. Bull will too, but to a slightly lesser degree.

yep, i kinda knew that

well the fact that inferno got 50% VS rubber sharp is amazing (since inferno is right spin), i don't think gravity got that good in right spin

well, thats what using the second format is for Wink

anyways, if i can get a TT attack and a bull i would definitely do those tests
I didn't have time to scroll through the full thread I'm leaving in a sec.
What is the most practical legends piece?
I do not regret getting cyber pegasus (CyberPegasus105HF)
It is one of my tourney beys.
I revolve around high defensive and stamina combos and highly lack attack ones, so I need...
I should go to purchase consultation shouldn't I?
Well as far as most effective, I'm buying my friend a birthday present and he is ignorant when it comes to beyblades.
-THANKS!! T.T
Yes, but simply, Counter is probably the best offensive one. MF Counter Leone H145RF, while it won't be doing anything to basalt any time soon, is a fun, and somewhat effective recoil attacker.

But let's be honest, you should buy something that isn't a legend series bey.

Even without basalt/hell/bd145 IMO midnight isn't that amazing, and I'd rather use Bull. However, I do agree that the right CW makes a HUGE difference, it's hard to find the right one though. Do you have any suggestions?
(May. 05, 2011  4:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: However, I do agree that the right CW makes a HUGE difference, it's hard to find the right one though. Do you have any suggestions?

me? well some use gemios (i think it is rather light though), and then i hear eagle is good. personally i use virgo because, its "wings" line up with midnights "wings," and it is heavier then eagle and gemios. of coarse there are other clear wheels i do not have, and i haven't tested much (my tests would be disregarded by most of the community) so i cant be sure which is better, but i stand with gemios<eagle<virgo

less<more
(May. 05, 2011  4:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Even without basalt/hell/bd145 IMO midnight isn't that amazing, and I'd rather use Bull. However, I do agree that the right CW makes a HUGE difference, it's hard to find the right one though. Do you have any suggestions?

well, i found that Kerbecs, leone II, and horogium were the best one for stamina. but that's just my opinion....
i forgot to say, it is not just the clear wheel, but the track as well IIRC mcfrown (i am sure of the track, but not the clear wheel) used virgo, GB145 and D/T125 with midnight. he said it is the only attacker with RF that he could get to defeat is defence combo (IIRC)
Heh, it just so happens that Virgo is one of the very limited number of standard CW's I don't have (alongside aries ad orso, IIRC).
I think I'mma buy that now. What I'm really after is the best exposure (or, failing that, one which works with the slopes nicely). At the very least, I might try to use it as a destabiliser or something.
I see inferno as a destabilizer part. My testing is conducted in a black L-drago stadium. I don't have the attack stadium yet.... 1st half IB ripped 1st. IB ripped 2nd for 2nd half.
Inferno Bull LW105 FS vs Earth Aquario GB145 CS
IB:50% (5OS)
EA:50%(5OS)
I will post more results when I get the chance.
just to prove counters better then rock i conducted some tests Smile
Equiptment TT attack stadium + beylauncher
counter results
Rock results
hope that proves my point Tongue_out
Ooh, nice, thanks for testing that. You're supposed to do 20 rounds now, but I'm not gonna be picky.
yeah i was going to do 20 rounds but i didn't have time Confused i will add ten rounds tomorrow most likely
rock l drago i thought of that but i tested it against burn ball ad145wd and it didnt do to well i think it had like a 25% win rate or something close to that Unhappy
more tests
MF-H Counter Leone H145RF vs Earth Bull GB145WB
Counter wins 6
earth wins 4

MF-L Counter Leone H145RF vs MF-M Libra 85 D
counter wins 5
libra wins 5
libra had KO'ed counter 4 times Confused

MF-H Rock Leone H145RF vs Earth Bull GB145WB
rock wins 6
earth wins 4
MF-L Rock Leone H145RF vs MF-M Libra 85D
rock wins 5
libra wins 5

SO the total
So from your testing RustyXD, what type of wheel would you say counter is? defense? i tried mine and i thought i'd use it as a recoil attacker
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:11 AM)amit93 Wrote: So from your testing RustyXD, what type of wheel would you say counter is? defense? i tried mine and i thought i'd use it as a recoil attacker
Well that's what i was using it as so yeah counter's only use is a recoil attacker Tongue_out

@Mc Frown
If you have time could you please test it ?
Counter is an attack wheel, no doubt. I was more impressed by it than leone, though that's really due to higher expectations of the former, it is better and more versatile (more track coverage, and a very jagged top too.

No offence mcfrown, but you said that about midnight, unless it somehow retained libra's perimeter weight unlike infinity, then it might work for stamina, but for defence it's gonna be outclassed by the heavier, lower-hanging libra, even if it does get winrates like earth somehow, I believe earth remains as it's got small advantages over libra, which infinity/thunder lacks. It might be a decent wheel for those who only have access to hasbro stuff, until "twisted tempo" is released in the next few months, but yeah.

That said, where'd you get that info from?
i bought it lol. obv. it wont beat normal libra but still.
also, compared to other hasbro parts so far midnight is alright.
Compared to other legend series beys maybe, but it's still the lightest wheel available, which greatly limits it's uses. It's mediocre at best.

If you could test, even 10 rounds with thunder, it'd be super-sweet-awesome. If it's as good as earth, I'll be satisfied :p

Still with basalt/"twisted(lol)" coming out, it'll be mostly redundant soon.

Also, just considered hell, bd145, 230 and cs in hasbro stadiums, especially with the rev up launcher, this'll be interesting for their tourneys :p
I find midnight to be ok , it was heavier it would be heaps good but i use
MF-H Midnight Aquario R145R2F its a great combo i might test when i have time Tongue_out