Legend Bey Testing

that's not what i'm referring to.... try placing the first generation beyblades against a metal fusion beyblade... tell me what happens....
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Oh. I thought that was in reference to me. Tests!

MF Torch Aquario 100SF vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Details:
Torch: 60%

Good results. Flame cancer 100SF's results weren't even as good as that.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:59 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: that's not what i'm referring to.... try placing the first generation beyblades against a metal fusion beyblade... tell me what happens....

Your example was very poorly worded... Wasn't clear you meant plastics vs MFB at all.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:23 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol why can't we just leave it at "the legends are terrible"?.... why can't we just leave it at that?... we all know they built it too light and if u make it too light, u end up with the results of plastic generation beyblades.....

Night got like top tier defence results so is that terrible? Others though except maybe torch (in destabilising) all do seem to suck and have little competitive use.
hmm. were night's results that good? hmm, in that case, can someone test for me
MF Night Bull GB145 RS vs MF Perseus(attack) 100 R2F?
Yes. No understanding of why no one has done any more testing cause it's the only one which shows any top tier potentialPinching_eyes
Midnight does have some potential with GB145 for attack as shown in MCfrown's video
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:59 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: that's not what i'm referring to.... try placing the first generation beyblades against a metal fusion beyblade... tell me what happens....

Plastics win.

Edit: and why would we use night for defense?
Makes no sense. Ms Virgo is heavier, would we not use that instead? Night is way too light.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Plastics win.

Edit: and why would we use night for defense?
Makes no sense. Ms Virgo is heavier, would we not use that instead? Night is way too light.

Night was tested and it had good results for Defense ... That is why more tests on it need to be done, because otherwise it is bad at Attack and Stamina, from what I remember of those same tests.
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:50 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: hmm. were night's results that good? hmm, in that case, can someone test for me

Wouldn't you want a metal wheel on an attack combo?
It's just a thought...... I would test these but I don't have an RS, and my R2F is in the mail. Right now I can test MF Night Bull GB145CS vs. MF Gravity Perseus 100RF with Jacksonian and have the results up tonight or tomorrow. Unless you want to wait for someone else to do the exact test you want.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Edit: and why would we use night for defense?

Night was tested and it had good results for Defense ... That is why more tests on it need to be done, because otherwise it is bad at Attack and Stamina, from what I remember of those same tests.

Yep, I understand that, but iirc can't Virgo be used for defense also? So I'm not understanding why night would be used over Virgo; Virgo is heavier.
Unless night is Even more round than Virgo.

Yes, I understand doing tests, even if it is, or is not top tier material, to see if it has good defense capabilities. Just using it over Virgo (other than for availability) doesn't really make sense IMO.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:58 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Plastics win.

hmm, really? the first generation plastics? u mind backing that up with proof?
Mc frown has a video.
Mf lighting l drago ch120 rf vs a plastic combo
Burn bull 90 wd vs plastic combo.

I'm on an iPad, so I can't put a link; it won't work.
(Feb. 16, 2011  6:53 PM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:50 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: hmm. were night's results that good? hmm, in that case, can someone test for me

Wouldn't you want a metal wheel on an attack combo?
It's just a thought...... I would test these but I don't have an RS, and my R2F is in the mail. Right now I can test MF Night Bull GB145CS vs. MF Gravity Perseus 100RF with Jacksonian and have the results up tonight or tomorrow. Unless you want to wait for someone else to do the exact test you want.

oh yes, my bad. i meant to say gravity perseus....
and yes MF Night Bull GB145CS vs. MF Gravity Perseus 100RF sounds fine... and if u can, please try perseus in every mode (Left count, right count, left def, and right def.... to see if change of direction and mode would make a slightest difference) but make sure u sliding shoot in the right direction when u change spin directions.... just reminding u...
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:18 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Mc frown has a video.
Burn bull 90 wd vs plastic combo.

I'm on an iPad, so I can't put a link; it won't work.

hmm, u sure? cause this is the closest thing i could find to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUHV5tvJ5vk
and i watched the vid.... plastics lost..... and i highly doubt that plastic was in the first generation....
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yep, I understand that, but iirc can't Virgo be used for defense also? So I'm not understanding why night would be used over Virgo; Virgo is heavier.

Yes, I understand doing tests, even if it is, or is not top tier material, to see if it has good defense capabilities. Just using it over Virgo (other than for availability) doesn't really make sense IMO.

From what I have searched, no tests were done with Virgo using the current top-tier parts, and they never got results that were as good as what was gotten with Night.
yo i just got a fury capercorn and its a beast yo its da bomb!!!
hmm, so if virgo was never tested with current top tier parts.... then we don't really know for sure if it is a top tier defense.... we need someone to test it and compare it to night......
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:41 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Yep, I understand that, but iirc can't Virgo be used for defense also? So I'm not understanding why night would be used over Virgo; Virgo is heavier.

Virgo CAN indeed be used for defense, but it's not nearly as effective as earth, and now Night I believe outclasses it in defense, for the very fact that it is SLIGHTY more round, as has a little more height when measured against Pre-HWS Virgo.

As for the tests: They proceeded in a TT attack stadium, launched at the same time. Two Sonokong Beylauncher LR's were used, Sliding shoot was used on Gravity Perseus. R and L stand for the spin direction. CM and DM stand for the two modes of Gravity Perseus. A total of 50 tests were done, 20 for RCM because the I wasn't happy with first ten tests results Tongue_out

Test set 1
Test set 2
Test set 3
Test set 4
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:10 AM)steve .l Wrote: yo i just got a fury capercorn and its a beast yo its da bomb!!!

Results,Stadium,Etc
I've Had Terrible Results With Fury
not surprised with the defense mode nor left spin, kinda saw those results coming... left spin opposing a right spin gives more recoil compared to right vs right or left vs left. as for defense, there are more contact points.... so it kinda adds up.... but yeah, even with a 60% win rate against LCM, it isn't good enough... needs at least an 80 or 90 % to be considered imo
I agree with that, I'm just pointing out that not all the legends were a complete and total fail with these tests... I was surprised that LDM did better then RCM because all previous tests showed that RCM brought out Gravity's full potential. I will do more tests once I get an RS, but that could be a while. DJ - Sad.
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:32 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: not surprised with the defense mode nor left spin, kinda saw those results coming... left spin opposing a right spin gives more recoil compared to right vs right or left vs left. as for defense, there are more contact points.... so it kinda adds up.... but yeah, even with a 60% win rate against LCM, it isn't good enough... needs at least an 80 or 90 % to be considered imo

Other tests from the same user ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Legend-B...#pid536987

We need someone else to do the same tests, to compare.
hmm, then y is Night's win rate lower in this test compared to the other one against L-drago? what is that saying? it's better than L-drago?
It does, and it also means that it is not just a lost cause either. We really need someone else's results.
hmm, if i get my hands on a night wheel, i guess i'll help out with the testing considering that i'm getting a huge handful of beys this month and next month.
I agree, the more tests the better. The reason that L Drago did poorly in that test is because of Hasbros CH120 IMO. Am I the only one who has issues with the lock mechanism? If we could have someone with a better, say Sonokong or Takara-Tomy CH120, redo these tests I'm sure that Lightning will have a slightly higher win rate. Unless there is someone who has a Hasbro CH120 that has no issues.
i have a hasbro ch120 which is perfect, but ill get my attack stadium next week.