Legend Bey Testing

Please test MF-H Night Bull GB145RS!!! I want to see its defense potential!!!
how do you tell the diffrenc bwtwen a reguler bey and a leged bey
1. It says it on the box which you receive it in.
2. It looks a Metal Fight Beyblade from Takara or Japan.
legend is the new line of beyblades like night, hyper, midnight, fury, cyber that were made by HASBRO.... they were supposed to be copies of the original pre-hws beys.
Thanks for explaining it better Sky Prince
Just picked up Hyper Aquario.
Wheel weight is 27g
Clear wheel is 2g

I have to pick up a more accurate scale but those are the gist of it. Gonna play with it a little.
Thanks for posting the weight! I'm looking forward to your results...
Ugh, stll too light. Still, do test Smile

Edit: Wait, 2g for Aquario? That can't be right, that's, like, half it's usual weight, it's hasbros heaviest.
uhhhhhhhhhh isnt bull heavier and how is hyper, becoz the aquario wheel was great in left spin infact it was insane and crazy, totally crazy...
Seriously? Hasbro's aquario is considered heavier than their bull. How do so many people not know this? Yes, TT is the other way round. It's not rocket surgery, and it's been known for agea, yet, somehow, every time someone says hasbro's aquario is the heaviest cw, or uses it in a defence combo, someone always says "Y U NO USE BULL BULL ARE HAVIAR Y U NO USE IT DUM-DUM U R RESULTS INVALID".

Anyway, how'd you get aquario in left spin?
lol. i'd guess "use a left spin launcher"? lol. no matter how good it is in left spin, doesn't mean it's good... it just means that it's good in the illegal direction for tournament use. :3
nope mod the right spin launcher and yeah its illegal but just throwing it out there.
Here is 1 recorded test unedited of course. I had high hopes but a big wah wah waaaaahhh....ensued.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVN6Gi7TuMY
can u test any blade to make it stamina+attack=?
It's not like it's unexpected. The metal system aquario has like no uses at all.
I will say one thing though, Ultrablader, we know now that the legends and original beys they are based off of are pretty different. That means that you really shouldn't compare hyper aquario to the original...That's why I had high hopes
Well, I have seen Torch do decently for destabilization use. About 65% against Earth Bull 145WD with Torch Bull 100SF.
But, if it's based off of the original, it would be relatively the same. So if the general shape is the same, there's not much you can expect, since the original was bad.

Edit: that was to trumpetblade
Oh. I thought that was in reference to me. Tests!

MF Torch Aquario 100SF vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Details:
Torch: 60%
Ah, 60% for a destabilizer is not good at all IMO.
It should be getting a lot higher than that, if it were to be considered good, ahah
I said decent. There were quite a few draws. Like, 4 of them. I'd try again, but I got myself into a huge mess at school. That's what I get for letting my teachers see my past speeches... I'll retest later.
Wait, did you bank with the destabilizer? That would probably help.

And fury has little stamina as is.
I know you said decent Wink
lol why can't we just leave it at "the legends are terrible"?.... why can't we just leave it at that?... we all know they built it too light and if u make it too light, u end up with the results of plastic generation beyblades.....
Results of plastics? Nothing was wrong with plastics...
They were a lot more customizable than MFB