Legend Bey Testing

(Feb. 05, 2011  9:21 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, what we can conclude is that Torch, Fury and Night are all bad, and Midnight is sometimes good, sometimes bad, depending on those who use it ?

yes
was fury tested for destabilizing? i think it could work because look at it, it has a flame mixed with thermal like shape...
Well I can test it for you give me the name of the combos you want me to use for destabilizing.
Since destabilizers work well on pure stamina types the ____ Fury ________ bey well fight against Burn Bull 145SD
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:56 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Fury Cancer90/100FS?? Try that.

Sure my I'll post my test results here.
(Feb. 05, 2011  11:30 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Thank you very much ^^
Here's my results(I used wolf instead cancer because I didn't own cancer. Wolf weighs the same)

Fury Wolf 100FS vs Burn Bull 145SD

Fury Wolf 100FS:2
Burn Bull 145SD:8
Draws:1
Fury Wolf win percentage:20%
Sorry your combo didn't work so wellAngry
(Feb. 06, 2011  12:54 AM)othellog Wrote:
Here's my results(I used wolf instead cancer because I didn't own cancer. Wolf weighs the same)

just to let you know it isnt cancer/gashers weight that makes it good for destablizers, its gasher's shape, which wolf doesnt have... <- offtopic

hmmm can you try it with a MF? and/or on 105?

thanks for the testing
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

just to let you know it isnt cancer/gashers weight that makes it good for destablizers, its gasher's shape, which wolf doesnt have... <- offtopic

thanks for the testing

Sure, I'll test right now. So you want the combo to be MF Fury Wolf 105FS
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:27 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  1:02 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

thanks for the testing

Sure, I'll test right now. So you want the combo to be MF Fury Wolf 105FS

if you have bull change wolf to bull please
Do you want me to test that combo vs MF-H Earth Aquario or Burn Bull 145SD. ( I only have one bull so if you want me to test against Burn Bull, I'll change the combo to Burn Aquario.
Earth Aquario/bull would do better than burn. :3
Here are the test you requested lord Wolfblade.-

MF Fury Bull 105FS vs MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS

MF Fury Bull 105FS:9
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS:1
Draws:3
Fury Bull win percentage:90%

MF Fury Bull 105FS vs Burn Aquario 145SD

MF Fury Bull 105FS:1
Burn Aquario 145SD:9
Fury Bull win percentage:10%

This combo is interesting. If you have any more suggestions PM me.
yo sup i know a lot about beys ant i have a lot of them incudeng torch airis and ciber pegasis and ciber pegasis
has a werd but efecteve atack padern, its perfominse tip .f. makes it spin in the center of the stadium then spins
around the atack spin gaurd quietly and just CLAWS THE carp OUT OF YOUR APONENT!!!!!!!!!! and for airis
that thing cant defend atacks from underneath so put a 105 on it AND NOT A 100 because it has a .d. tipe
performince tip on it so it needs some room to do silent death.
What? I think you're launching it wrong.
Me and Jacksonian teamed up and tested all types on the night wheel, and these were the
results:

All tests were done in a TT attack Stadium, with two Hasbro string launchers launched at the same time. After five rounds beyblades were exchanged to next blader.

Edited because I figured out spoilers =D

First, we tried attack.
Then, we moved on to stamina.
Finally we found it's strong point: defense
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:38 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Me and Jacksonian teamed up and tested all types on the night wheel, and these were the
results:

(all tests were done in a TT attack Stadium, with two Hasbro string launchers launched at the same time)

MF Night Virgo CH120RF (120 height) vs. MF Earth Aquario GB145CS
Aquario win rate:100% (10-0) Virgo win rate: 0%
We tried T125, 100, and 145. All got a 0% win rate, except Night Virgo 145RF which got a lucky KO on earth. NO ATTACK POTENTIAL AT ALL.

Then, we moved on to stamina.
Burn Bull AD145WD vs. Night Virgo AD145WD
Bull win rate: 70% (7-3) Virgo Win rate 30% (Two by KO)
All Virgos wins were pure luck, even the one OS it took was because it was launched at a poor angle and knocked bull off balance. SOME STAMINA, BUT NOT RECOMMENDED IF A BURN, VIRGO (5 MINUTE MOLD) OR EARTH WHEEL IS AVAILABLE.

Finally we found it's strong point: defense
MF Night Aquario GB145CS vs. MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/100RF/CH145RF
Against CH120: 9-1 Night win rate: 90%
Against CH145: 7-3 Night win rate: 70%
Against 100: 8-2 Night win rate: 80%
Then, we tested the ray wheel, to see if there was any difference against a right spin beyblade.
MF Night Aquario GB145CS vs. Ray Pegasis 100RF
9-1 Night win rate: 90%
Looks like it has some defense potential. However, I doubt it will ever surpass Earth or Libra, because it's so light.

I noticed this as well a few days back. I held back on results since I was unsure if it was just my launching or something but then I realized it can't be and never was an issue. Looks like you beat me to it though lol. Great results!
Has anyone actually determined the reason for Night's poor stamina? I mean it's completely circular, so there must be some sort of balance issue with it.
well think about it, it may be perfectly circular from a top view but from the side, it's not like a cylinder. It's a screw shape. also, not to forget that the lighter it is, the more prone it is to air friction (air resistance)
Umu. No balance issues with Night. It's poor stamina stems from the fact that it's so light compared to other wheels such as Burn.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:38 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Finally we found it's strong point: defense
MF Night Aquario GB145CS vs. MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/100RF/CH145RF
Against CH120: 9-1 Night win rate: 90%
Against CH145: 7-3 Night win rate: 70%
Against 100: 8-2 Night win rate: 80%
Then, we tested the ray wheel, to see if there was any difference against a right spin beyblade.
MF Night Aquario GB145CS vs. Ray Pegasis 100RF
9-1 Night win rate: 90%
Looks like it has some defense potential. However, I doubt it will ever surpass Earth or Libra, because it's so light.

Could you post results against the same Attack types, but using MF Earth Aquario GB145CS ? I think we should always have default results to compare with, just so we know that, for instance, you actually know how to use MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF correctly with all its power.
(Feb. 06, 2011  3:25 AM)steve .l Wrote: yo sup i know a lot about beys ant i have a lot of them incudeng torch airis and ciber pegasis and ciber pegasis
has a werd but efecteve atack padern, its perfominse tip .f. makes it spin in the center of the stadium then spins
around the atack spin gaurd quietly and just CLAWS THE carp OUT OF YOUR APONENT!!!!!!!!!! and for airis
that thing cant defend atacks from underneath so put a 105 on it AND NOT A 100 because it has a .d. tipe
performince tip on it so it needs some room to do silent death.

Please, for the love of God, learn proper English. Learn to spell and proper grammar. I'm sorry f this is off topic but his spelling and stuff is just like McFrowns description of Fury- "Horrid. Horrid."
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:25 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: It's poor stamina stems from the fact that it's so light compared to other wheels such as Burn.

ummm which is exactly what i said with a "dumbed" down version..... =/
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:25 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Umu. No balance issues with Night. It's poor stamina stems from the fact that it's so light compared to other wheels such as Burn.

hmm try it with a MF then (yes a MF for stamina is a bad idea) but it may work for this

just try it please
Considering the only thing that has shown any decent potential is Night for defence I think this is the priority.
to countdudoo
na man im not launching it wrong i use a launcher grip and the newer stock launcher ,the nev launcher has
a more ruberie rip cord and it has a better wiplash (spin stoper).
to unluckyxiii
sory man i vas in a hury

p.s. you are the elite-noob or maby boob
(Feb. 06, 2011  7:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Considering the only thing that has shown any decent potential is Night for defence I think this is the priority.

Midnight has shown potential as an Attack wheel...