Legend Bey Testing

well, if u can see through my vid and ikmv's vid, Torch is a failed attack type...
http://youtu.be/XDsy2QCxsb0
http://youtu.be/moV7XwEgWp8?hd=1
and Flat is a terrible attack tip... RF or R2F is better.
yeah, but in a hasbro stadium F is a much more reliable solution, is it not?
true... but since when does the WBO have tournaments in HASBRO stadiums?......
the legend beys fusionwheels are copyed off metalfights look at torch its a coppy of metalfight aries
We know that.
This is the main reason why hasbro released this as they won't do pre-hws.
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:04 PM)genoscutu Wrote: the legend beys fusionwheels are copyed off metalfights look at torch its a coppy of metalfight aries

Thanks Cpt. Obvious. They are hybrid wheel remakes that are exclusive to Hasbro.
Edit: beaten, darn.

Signed Sgt. Sarcasm
Thanks for telling everyone what they already know.
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:38 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: true... but since when does the WBO have tournaments in HASBRO stadiums?......

they dont... yet. we are working on hasbro stadium combos for thse who cant get a TT attack <- sorry for being offtopic

hmmm can you launch you WB combo with only 80% power so it doesnt move around so much and retest?
Hello, just got hold of a Midnight, Night, and Torch and did some testing.

MF Midnight Eagle 100RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
40% Winrate (Click to View)
I tried midnight out first, cause I heard it had attack potential. It does have a lot of recoil though that caused self-KOs. Most of these results are similar to what everyone else has been getting, I think. I used the Eagle CW, because it seemed to fit pretty snug into the Midnight wheel.

Night Bull 145SD v Earth Bull 145SD
00% Winrate (Click to View)
Only have 1 WD so used SD instead. It got out-spun considerably more even on the ones Earth Bull was shot first. I can't see Night being used competitively. I tried NightBull145WD v RockBull145SD when I first got it expecting NightBull to win, but Rock Bull won the first to three (3-2).. Seems to have a lot of recoil as well

MF Torch Aries 100RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
10% Winrate (Click to View)
MF Torch Aries CH120RF v MF Earth Bull GB145WB
20% Winrate (Click to View)
Torch looking kind of bad.. Just making it into the 3rd tier of attack wheels. I think the CH120 had a lucky KO, so I can't say 145 height would make it better.. I don't have a 230 track to test against or any TT parts for that matter, except the TT Attack Stadium.

If anyones curious about anything, let me know what combos to test. Again, I don't have any of the TT parts, but I do have what's considered to be the top tier Hasbro parts.
Wow, Night is a real shame, it's the only wheel I had decent hopes for after learning about how light the wheels were, I hoped it'd still work for stamina, but apparently, not. And recoil? Wow. That's pretty lame. I still think it looks kinda neat, so I might pick it up for use in my non-battling (themed) beys.

And, unless I'm mistaken (though this is likely old news) midnight is the lightest wheel yet, right? That's such a pity, with more weight, it'd probably be top tier, especially on lower tracks, but of course, even with r145, I doubt it'll have enough muscle (plus, at 145, I think a lot of it's ability will be lost) (my favourite attack wheels currently are Hell, Gravity, and Vulcan, which share a theme of WEIGHT), and it's not the right shape or spin direction (yea, right should have more smash, which is great and all, but left seems to throw beys out easier) to have the same effect as Lighting/Meteo. Shame, that...
Thanks. What I was expecting considering neither the metal system aries and bull are good but was hoping night would be better than that. Can you do solo spin tests for night please?
Night Bull 145WD Solo Spin
1. 2:36
2. 2:29
3. 2:46

Earth Bull 145WD Solo Spin for comparison
1. 3:52

I actually did more than 3 of tests for Night, because I couldn't keep my hand steady.. I think Night might suffer from some balance issues, because I would shoot it and few attempts I guess I would accidentally move my hand or bank a little and the spin time would drop to around or under 2 minutes. Can't imagine something hitting it around would do. Or maybe I'm just bad..
Wow, that's pretty shameful. I really hoped hasbro would do something special here, given the fact they're usually heavier, I didn't even consider the possibility that these would be too light.

I didn't think night would be better than the 5 min virgo mold, but I expected it to be comparable to earth mold 2, which I believe is what you're using, sirthinh (given your hasbro limitation).
after reading this topic, i feel i shouldnt have traded my midnight bull for burn fireblaze.

ok gize, go on topik nao
Uh why? Midnight got rubbish results whereas Burn is one of the most and useful and diverse parts for MFB.
It'd be a hasbro burn, so not so good.
hasbro burns arent good?

hey, i could care less about midnight bull, or dark gasher.
Still good. Burn Pheonix is a much better bey than Midnight bull.
yeah. but i really guess it really depends on who's launching it. Cause i have no problem with recoil with midnight... ok, so maybe not so much as you guys.... but yeah.
I've actually been testing out a fury combo and it's been doing rather well: MF Fury Susanow GB145HF in a hasbro MXS stadium.

Took out my burn combo pretty quickly. More than I can say for my Midnight bull...
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:35 PM)SirThinh Wrote: I used the Eagle CW, because it seemed to fit pretty snug into the Midnight wheel.

it's not really whether it's snug or not. Bull is heavier and would have reduced the recoil affecting midnight... it would have been better if Bull's CW was used... and would have been more accurate.
From my testing results it seems that Fury isn't good for attack at all. The wheel looks like it has upper slope for attack, but in battle it displays no attack properties. Kinda like when you look at Quetzalcoatl, but it doesn't work as good as it looks.
yeah, in my opinion, Thermal would do a better job compared to Fury.
1) the gap is bigger and gives a heavier recoil for smash attack
2) it has more stamina
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: yeah, in my opinion, Thermal would do a better job compared to Fury.
1) the gap is bigger and gives a heavier recoil for smash attack
2) it has more stamina

Ya that is true, thermal also has slits or gills on the side of it that could be useful in smash attack.
But IIRC, Thermal is still trash for attack, or anything really.