Legend Bey Testing

(Jul. 01, 2011  11:18 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:27 AM)bq019686 Wrote: [Huge quote removed.]
the only one of those i dont like is night virgo i bought it two days ago and he stinks even when i train it
Lolz, "train" the bey?! You have to customize and battle so YOU can get better, the top has no brain whatsoever, so it's as good as ever, always. The performance will always be the same for you and everyone. Now, that's not saying that some players might be better than you at launching, or just Blading in general. You'll be a great Blader someday, just try!

You guys are all forgetting RF needing to be worn a bit to be good... And CS, which you DO have to "train" to be offensive or defensive, and some people needing to get into the "feel" of launching certain beys Grin ... but otherwise yes. And inferno I do find worse than F-lame(typo on purpose).
Well, I've been UN-officially testing Night, and here are the results.The Combo I'm using is Night Bull AD145WD. Vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode), 1-4. Vs MF-H Earth Aquario GB145CS, 0-5. Now, let's try MF Night Bull 85RF. Vs MF LLD BD145RF, 5-0. WTF? Spin Equalization? Won most by very slight outspin. Vs Earth Aquario AD145WD, 0-5. Next combo: MF-H Night Bull GB145CS. Vs LLD BD145RF, 2-3. Some use for spin equalization? Some use for defense?
Well Obviously that will be the results its stamina vs attack.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:37 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well Obviously that will be the results its stamina vs attack.

Okay.
I was testing MF Fury Bull T125R2F against Basalt Horogium 145WD, plain... and well I got 4-1 Fury taking it...

I will try and get more tests done soon.
Again attack VS stamina proves nothing.
Actually, versing a plain Basalt on WD means something.

Every legend I've almost tried and they've gotten zip.
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Again attack VS stamina proves nothing.

Basalt Horogium is a defense type...
With a little testing with Midnight, I think it is safe to say its probably on the Quetzalcoatl level with a whole lot less upper etc.
I agree with Dan on that statement too. I thought that the Upper was terrible in the first place anyways.
For the people that tested Thunder, what was the main problem with it? (a.k.a. recoil, bad balance, etc.) ANd how do you think you could remedy this?
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:15 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:

Seriously you pay attention to the box stats , you no what its says vari ares is a defense type and you really thing that is defense get your facts right WD and 145 are top tier stamina parts.

BeyBlade station Really ok sorry bout that then i might have a little try with inferno and counter and see what i get.

Xeno Thunder is too lightweight it weights nothing compared to basalt , and libra and has more recoil then earth those are its problems.
Here are some tests, it appears as if it works best at 145 height as first thought of by Frown:
MF Midnight Pyxis 85RF vs. MF Earth Bull CH120WD
MF Midnight Pyxis 85RF win rate: 1/20 (1 KO)
MF Earth Bull CH120WD win rate: 19/20 (19 OS)

MF Midnight Pyxis D125RF vs. MF Earth Bull CH120WD
MF Midnight Pyxis D125RF win rate: 8/20 (8 KO)
MF Earth Bull CH120WD win rate: 12/20 (12 OS)

MF Midnight Pyxis ED145RF vs. MF Earth Bull CH120WD
MF Midnight Pyxis ED145RF win rate: 12/20 (12 KO)
MF Earth Bull CH120WD win rate: 8/20 (8 OS)

Still, very mediocre.
You dan you got R145? it gives it extra weight and helps give it some smash cause of its recoil. and Pyxis LOL Tongue_out

Anyway i shall test midnight soon i will edit this posts for tests unless somebody else posts after me.
Isn't there a tip that can help with the recoil, like RS, CS, or something?
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:31 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Seriously you pay attention to the box stats , you no what its says vari ares is a defense type and you really thing that is defense get your facts right WD and 145 are top tier stamina parts.

BeyBlade station Really ok sorry bout that then i might have a little try with inferno and counter and see what i get.

Xeno Thunder is too lightweight it weights nothing compared to basalt , and libra and has more recoil then earth those are its problems.

I'm saying, uncustomized, Basalt Horogium is a defence type. Basalt Horogium can't be much of a stamina type because it has a bad solo spin time.
Hmm, I don't know if this is legal or not, but I was trying to make a combo using Torch, and had a bunch of random clear wheels around me. I somehow fit the Perseus wheel right into the Torch wheel. Maybe the combo of those two can do something? Probably not though. Tongue_out
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:28 AM)Vintage Wrote: Hmm, I don't know if this is legal or not, but I was trying to make a combo using Torch, and had a bunch of random clear wheels around me. I somehow fit the Perseus wheel right into the Torch wheel. Maybe the combo of those two can do something? Probably not though. Tongue_out

More likely than not, it's illegal as the Perseus Clear Wheel was meant to fit only in the metal wheel Gravity.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:24 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2011  2:31 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

I'm saying, uncustomized, Basalt Horogium is a defence type. Basalt Horogium can't be much of a stamina type because it has a bad solo spin time.

Earth____85WD rarely breaks 3:00 in solo spin. WD and 145 are stamina parts, and Basalt can KO on WD, but is still slaughtered by Attack types. Uncustomized Basalt Horogium is a Stamina type, albiet a mediocre one.
Vintage
Ahh, I knew about that months ago when the legend beys were new.
It was illegal, so I never posted about it, xD haha