Legend Bey Testing

(Feb. 16, 2011  11:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:49 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Oh. I thought that was in reference to me. Tests!

MF Torch Aquario 100SF vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Details:
Torch: 60%

Good results. Flame cancer 100SF's results weren't even as good as that.

Others though except maybe torch (in destabilising) all do seem to suck and have little competitive use.

Thank you! People need to test this more. It seems to get killed by 125WD, but has no issues with 125SD. No formal results yet, but I'll have some soon.
I have a legend bey : cyber pegasus

cyber pegasus 100F vs Storm pegasus RF

1st battle: storm won

2nd: storm won

3rd: Tie

4th: storm

5th: cyber

6th: storm

from what Kai V told me legend wheels suck
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:36 AM)DarkLeoneX Wrote: I have a legend bey : cyber pegasus

what stadium? and uncustomized battles mean nothing
i agree with wolfblade and cyber testing has already been carried ouut.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this for him, but ikmv did some Inferno testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxkIa1EDzs
this may sound obserd but torch wheel has quite the sum of power if the opposing bey hits it in the gaps under the metal wheel (where the horns connect ) the part that looks like this (sorry if you dont understand i tried to word it clear) >>>..............._____
........ >>> _______l...........l_______
but any way i think it has ok attack on a high track (testing done in bb-14 stadium i have yet to get an attack stadium)the dots are there so the image comes out right (the lines are the image)
i've tested that on torch aries. it's too light and get's beaten too easily.... and i think we already discussed this but the legend beys are nothing special... special in the sense that they're coppies of the originals but still pretty crappy.
Some of them have decent uses. Also considering they haven't really been tested fully your statement isn't really backed up but is most likely true.
well, from what i know, people who use legend beys at the tournaments here don't get very far.... especially with the experienced players. the farthest they last is 2nd round but that's about it....
I know their not amazing but any one that thought they were gonna be clearly knows nothing about the metal system which the are based on the large majority of which have no real uses at all. But considering some of them haven't been properly tested at all it's possible that one of them has good use in something. For example Torch 100SF got very good results against Earth Aquila so it has some destabiliser use. Personally I would like some testing and comparisons to see how Night does compared to Earth. But i'm not gonna buy them cause I already have pretty much every metal system blade.
well for the torch wheel i find that 145 rf is too tall and 145 f is the right height (hits the widest variety of beys) but as all plastic flat tip customs are they just dont have the power or the grip (especially the grip in the case of light legend wheels) but, i think 135 would work but i do not own one can someone (who has 135) test this btw incase you still didnt understand my wording on the previous post about the contact points i mean the spaces directly across from the ram heads on torch (i dont know why i didnt word it like that before) plus about that weight problem bull+mf-h+rf should give it enough weight and grip. (to compensate for the light mw)
so counter has no potential what so ever yes? Surely its good for something in the meta game.
It doesn't have to be good, look at poison. Any legend wheel that is used for smash (like counter) must compete with it's heavier (and therefore likely more effective, as it suffers less recoil) pre-hws counterpart. I qould just like to suggest that we do comparative tests with pre-hws equivalents, if a legend wheel does well (eg bull should be re-tested if people wish to say midnight is better. Aries, too).
Aanyway, while counter isn't that great, mf counter leone h145rf is a solid combo, as a recoil attacker. It's not top tier, obviously, but it's fun, and probably your best option. Pre-HWS leone would likely work better, though.
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:39 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  1:36 AM)DarkLeoneX Wrote: I have a legend bey : cyber pegasus

what stadium? and uncustomized battles mean nothing

I agree with darkleonex , legend wheels do suck (most of the you need a metal face or it will stay crappy) some time a go I had a battle with a torch aries and I won every single time, even with my worst combo
Considering that Night aparantly has some ability for defence I think Virgo should be tested at some point and compared to Night.
Okay. I'm going to call it now. I've been waiting a long time for this, but no one has given it any real tests (besides ikmv, but even he said they weren't good tests). We need proper testing on Inferno. ASAP. Someone please test this part.
Virgo used to be considered a top tier defence wheel AFAIK (as well as stamina). However libra was considered better. Basalt would outclass it easily anyway. I find it easier to ko my 3 min virgo than earth (on 85wd, though). I don't have much free time for testing right now (I'm using the little free time I have experimenting with ldd too).

Re: Inferno, some people seem to like it, but again, as it's an attack wheel, unless the weight drop has dramatically improved it's stamina, so it makes a decent destabiliser, I strongly suspect it will be outclassed by saggitario.

Also, I'm getting tired of people saying midnight > bull. If someone could do/provide comparative tests, it'd save me buying Bull just to find out.
th!nk, i'll do that testing right now, it'll be a cheap video but it should be good enough, give me like 10 mins
(May. 03, 2011  11:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Also, I'm getting tired of people saying midnight > bull. If someone could do/provide comparative tests, it'd save me buying Bull just to find out.

i do not think many people have bull, because from the original tests it was inconstant and highly outclassed by quetzalcoatl. anyways i just looked through the tests for bull, and they aren't good at all, vs earth bull c145WB most where getting 15% win

in this thread, i haven't seen the correct tests for test results VS earth bull GB145/C145WB
but IIRC midnight was getting around 40%

if i could/can get a TT attack and pre-HWS bull i would do those tests for you

edit: another thing about midnight, is that it is kinda picky, it needs he right clear wheel and track (the bull clear wheel is not a good option. it may lower the recoil by a small amount, but other clear wheels let it attack more making it better from what i have heard and from my informal tests)
I just picked up inferno. What combos should I test against?
Test against top tier Defense, what did ya think?
Or Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB/CS
I'll tell you right now, its not gonna touch basalt kerbecs bd145mb, but ill test it against that and top tier defense.
This is what I will be testing:
MF Inferno Ketos 90RF V. MF Earth Aquario GB145RS

Just figured I'd post this before I actually began testing to explain myself a little bit. I'll start from the bottom up. If you look at Inferno, you'll see that the metal raised off the ground quite a bit. I'm using the lowest track I have, but it's still not all that low compared to say MF Screw Pisces 90RF. In terms of clear wheel, I chose Ketos because of the way it matched up with the metal wheel. Some of it is aesthetics for me (and a desire to find a use for the darn clear wheel) but honestly, it looks as though inferno was meant for ketos. Or vice-versa. I did some informal tests with it and it came back pretty decent. I will post official tests either tonight or tomorrow. Here's what I'm thinking off the record though: Inferno is a DECENT wheel for attack. I don't have results to back it up yet, but that's my opinion. I'll have results soon. Later days!
(May. 03, 2011  11:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Virgo used to be considered a top tier defence wheel AFAIK (as well as stamina). However libra was considered better. Basalt would outclass it easily anyway. I find it easier to ko my 3 min virgo than earth (on 85wd, though). I don't have much free time for testing right now (I'm using the little free time I have experimenting with ldd too).

Re: Inferno, some people seem to like it, but again, as it's an attack wheel, unless the weight drop has dramatically improved it's stamina, so it makes a decent destabiliser, I strongly suspect it will be outclassed by saggitario.

Also, I'm getting tired of people saying midnight > bull. If someone could do/provide comparative tests, it'd save me buying Bull just to find out.

http://youtu.be/-EyRMVqV1tI?hd=1