Legend Bey Testing

I like Thunder a lot, however, I can't test it for stamina since I don't own Dark/Midnight Bull, and I can't find my Susanow CW. I think Thunder will shine in stamina.
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Compared to other legend series beys maybe, but it's still the lightest wheel available, which greatly limits it's uses. It's mediocre at best.

compared to rock and storm it, also my midnight smashes/moves earth bull 145FS more then my bigbang Speechless

did you see the video mcfrown made with midnight or/and the description for the video?
Hyper Lynx S130R2F VS Earth Horogium H145CS
17 Wins 4 Losses
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:52 PM)Randomâ„¢ Wrote: Hyper Lynx S130R2F VS Earth Horogium H145CS
17 Wins 4 Losses

Don't listen to how TT says that Horogium has 6 stars in Defense, and H145 is too recoily. Plus, you're testing against Earth, while not horribly outclassed, isn't great compared to Basalt.
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:30 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: I like Thunder a lot, however, I can't test it for stamina since I don't own Dark/Midnight Bull, and I can't find my Susanow CW. I think Thunder will shine in stamina.

Thunder is trash at Stamina.
It's good at defense/what I guess you would call a compact.
Hey, isn't thunder the same as infinity?
Just wondering cos' Kai-v sais in the thunder MW thread.
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:02 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:30 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: I like Thunder a lot, however, I can't test it for stamina since I don't own Dark/Midnight Bull, and I can't find my Susanow CW. I think Thunder will shine in stamina.

Thunder is trash at Stamina.
It's good at defense/what I guess you would call a compact.

Aww... Well, I saw that coming. Return of the compact combos! I need a Thunder to test... So. Bad. I can't get it yet, as I've poured all my money into trying to save up for an actual website for Reflux Fiction, so I won't be able to help for at least a week. Though Inferno did exceed my expectations, which were pretty low, seeing how Torch only did one thing well. Surprisingly, it didn't suck for attack, even getting itself a nice little 40% against MF Earth Bull GB145RS. A HUGE amount of insane recoil. More of a headshot to itself than anything else, though.
(Jun. 05, 2011  7:51 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Hey, isn't thunder the same as infinity?
Just wondering cos' Kai-v sais in the thunder MW thread.

It should be, yes.
Yes i am happy someone said that I love inferno , but i have heard saggitario is better can wait to get it for comparative test's Wink
Sagittario is okay, buttloads of recoil. IMO the only pre hws wheels worth getting now for competitive use are 5min virgo, libra, ldrago and pegasis.
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:12 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sagittario is okay, buttloads of recoil. IMO the only pre hws wheels worth getting now for competitive use are 5min virgo, libra, ldrago and pegasis and Leone.

personal biases and such
Ldrago is probably the most viable of all of them, been using mf ldrago 90f, does okay against a number of major opponents, unlike other pre hws attack wheels. Pegasis is totally dated but still has ridiculous smash, enough to take out some more dated combo's that you'll come accross, and if leone is viable, so is pegasis. I was initially underwhelmed by, leone, but I had great expectations from some success with counter. I'm probably wrong about leone, but I stand by ldrago being viable.
MF LDrago 90WF*
Completely not viable now-a-days though.
MF-H Leone H145R2F?
I used F, don't have wf yet, F was suggested for extra stamina in the original thread. By viable I mean "has a chance of beating a number of popular combo's". Mainly, it seemed to stand a reasonable chance against mfh basalt kerbecs bd145cs, iirc. I was very surprised by the fact it did okay, but yeah. It's no meteo/lightning, but it's adequate, and given the fact most wheels are obsolete in our current metagame, I think that's quite an accomplishment. More experimentation may yield other uses.
And yeah, I did that, didn't impress as much as I hoped, but maybe I need a bit more time.

Perhaps we should make a thread for this, given this isn't really the right place?
Got Thunder yesterday so i thought it should test it b
MF-L Thunder Bull GB145RS VS MF-M Hell Kerbecs 85RF
Thunder wins 11
Kerbecs wins 9
Win Rate 65%

i will test more later when i can be bothered Tired
Looks like Thunder isn't good ... at all .
Only got 65% with an RS !
Thanks for testing RustyXD .
Well it was against he'll which is a good attack wheel
and I just realized it actually got 55%
Yeah, not too bad, testing against vulcan, or maybe a good screw pisces 90rf, would be more easily comparable. That's a decent result though, so yeah, it'sa decent wheel. If someone can do tests with both thunder and earth, against maybe both mf vulcan horuseus/byxis/giraffe 85rf and mf lld ch120rf. Cs or rs, either is good, but yeah. I'm thinking it might manage to be a decent fallback defence wheel.
You must remember, for long periods of time, Earth was dwelling in the 35-40% realm against Vulcan. This isn't so bad.
I should get tests up with ethier screw , beat or fang depending what i feel like and how long beat and fang take to come.
I would have to say earth is slightly better , but its still decent Wink
I really like Thunder I just wish it had more stamina.
It made me realize why 'D' stood for 'Defence' (hint: japanese players used low tracks)
Same with MFH Libra 85D, though CS has proven more practical of late.

I'm sure you know, as with infinity, it lacks libra's weight distribution. Uncertain

Surely Libra is a better choice for everything?
Ah, so D has some use? Well, time for me to get a Thunder, and dig out my D. And a 100. Does it actually work? I mean, will it work on a regular basis?
Of course D has some use, already the best stamina tip for 230. And on some wheels, it's very good on low tracks.

That said, no idea about thunder.