Lazer's youtube Channel

Poll: Do you like my BOB's and custom tournaments?

Heck Yeah XD
85.71%
There okay but they could be better
0%
wow these are horrible Unhappy
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Hey everyone this is my youtube channel flaringfighter3! anyway I'll be taking B.O.B,Customized tournaments and battle requests Smile just comment here or on my youtube channel Smile anyway here are my current video's

so any requests?
You have awesome vids u should do a custom tournament
Great videos lqzer. Sorry for typo. Also, I think spoilers are needed... Too many videos.
ok Smile oh and BTW DRAGON KING I can do that B.O.B in the BB:10 now Smile what was your combo?
Flash oriongb145r2f is my. Combo remember
oh ok and I'm using Diablo Striker BD145LRF Smile I'll have the battle up soon Smile

EDIT: the video's in the OP.

DUOBLE EDIT: made a new video it's in the OP Smile
it was kinda dark and why did u say u won in the first round when you mislaunched?
So it appears you got your BB-10 finally, congrats Wink.
Oh awesome!!! Can you do a B.O.B with my combo Begirados Phoenix T125LRF?
Tri thanks I'm so glad I got it so much better then a hasbro stadium...
dragon KING I was using my mom's camera but I used mine in the last one.. oh and it was 3-0 so I won plus I won the fan round.
Striker Phantom the only parts out of that I have are Phoenix and LRF... look at my sig to see what I have Smile
Dang it...Well then use Killerken Revizer TR145D
ok I'll use MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF but note that my D tends to go aggro a lot....
Well than Killerken Revizer TR145RSF.
ok I should have the video up tommorow Smile
Awesome. Also(I know it's gonna suck), go for Diablo Lyre BD145ES
sorry my ES is illegal... anyway I'm doing MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF vs your combo I'm about to record it Smile

EDIT: it's almost uploaded

DUOBLE EDIT: uploaded it's in the OP Smile
Well than how about Death Crown TR145WF?
The video was awesome! Even though you used a different chrome wheel, it was awesome!!!!
what do you mean? I used Killerken Phoenic... oh and ok if your combo'd Death Crown TR145WF then I'll use MF-H Flash Orion W145MF Smile
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:30 PM)Lazer Wrote: what do you mean? I used Killerken Phoenic... oh and ok if your combo'd Death Crown TR145WF then I'll use MF-H Flash Orion W145MF Smile

It's okay, it was still fun to watchXD
If I ever have a B.O.B thread, then all of my videos will be on Newgrounds.
ok Smile I'll have the video up soon Smile BTW you never said Reviser...
(Oct. 03, 2013  11:39 PM)Lazer Wrote: ok Smile I'll have the video up soon Smile BTW you never said Reviser...

IIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2Chocked_2XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
the video's being uploaded almost in the OP the battle was the most awsome of all Smile
Hey lazer it's time we figured out who is the best, I beat you in. A hasbro stadium and you beat me in a bb10 so it's time for the last battle
ok so what's your combo?

EDIT: me and striker phantoms 2nd B.O.B is in the OP Smile
Twisted leone x d is my combo