Lazer's youtube Channel

Poll: Do you like my BOB's and custom tournaments?

Heck Yeah XD
85.71%
There okay but they could be better
0%
wow these are horrible Unhappy
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Dude!!! Leg OSed MF twice I didn't even thing rdf could lol
well actually that was mostley Duo with it's far supierior stamnia I mean Diablo never could have done that XD
And flash is better in rf/t2f/lrf combos, not real good in t stall. We're u going for smash or t-stall?
uhhh MF-H Flash Orion W145MF is Top-Tier XD it has the ability to OS what it can't KO and KO what it can't OS! but that trait decreased when Zero-G came along and even more counters to flash where discovered like synchromes on RF and E230 XD
Then wat happened in the last BOB lol XD?

Our BOB was awesome me and basalt have a wierd relationship, it win sometime and loses some
E230 destabilized but that one round you OS'D me I hadn't launched my combo powerful enough so CF didn't jhave enough precession left to OS WD... anway video is here doing are next oen now Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCTT-u7N...e=youtu.be
Laser, your youtube channel is really awesome, I watched some of your videos the other days and decided I would subscribe to you Smile

Also, I will enter with my combo, Burn Orion 145ES!!!
yay are you Beyblade Blaster? oh and my ES is illegal it's been EHF for awhile and I don't have burn.... oh and DK are latest BOB uploading here www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUr775MaBU&feature=youtu.be
I'm planetx2001 on YouTube and also what happened to your ES??? Just wondering?

My ES is pretty worn down so I think it's wierd that hasbro made ES that way...
It got worn big time I had it since christmas 2012 when it was flat a hole developed and I poked the part sticking out and created EXF XD
Oh ok, that's where my ES came from, Phantom Orion 145ES XD
Also my latest video on YouTube is Death Quetzalcoatl vs scythe kronos.
okay so Planetx2001 I'll have to do it this evening gotta go somewhere right now and when me and DK's BOB is up just a note the reason I used the Nemesis Facebolt was because the threading of both my Leone faces where having a big argument with the threading of my CH120 and the loser was your combo XD oh and it seems that my CH120 was holding a grudge so it took out his anger on my nemesis face in round 2 and trust me it means business when your Duo core KO's your Duo metal frame XD

EDIT: thats where my ES came from still have Phantom Orion 145ES XD
Why did u spoil it for me? Unhappy now I'm not gonna watch it cause I will expect that I lose Unhappy
My next combo will be MF-H Phantom(TT) Cygnus BD145RSF
Can U do a 3 way i want phantom leone gb145mb?
okay my combo is MF-F Duo Cygnus E230 (lower mode) CF I'm doiing it now Grin

EDIT: DK watch it I redid the roudn where you came aaprt Grin plus it was a close battle don't expect that you'll lose watch it Grin I'll have to use Basalt instead
Oh wait I thought u only had one TT phantom ?
I challenge to any type Of b.o.b Reviser Phoenix B: D
Wow duo for t-stall=bad, nice vid like I said before u have the most versatile CS I've ever seen and your other rubber attack bottoms can actually OS stuff lol
yeah one of my most treasured parts that I'm going to keep forever XD anyway DK can we malke this a 4-Way? you have to use Ifraid instead Reviser though Grin
But ifraid will give it recoil, I guess so
okay I'll just give XKai Ifraid since you PM'D me first Grin

EDIT: the video's uploading here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUE0MFe2g...e=youtu.be
Combo: Death Dragonis TR145R2F
okay mine is MF-H L Drago Guardian CH120LRF Grin
combo is dual leone GB145RSF