Lazer's youtube Channel

Poll: Do you like my BOB's and custom tournaments?

Heck Yeah XD
85.71%
There okay but they could be better
0%
wow these are horrible Unhappy
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
ok my Combo is MF-H Flash Orion GB145R2F Smile I'll have the video up soon...
Alternate the x d between x f and s modeseach round
sorry did the vid before you posted it was in S.... anyway it's being uploaded now Smile

EDIT: Video's in the OP Smile
Awesome I hope I win. EDIT: if only u had read my post....... And dude u can't always launch the combo u don't want to win first it's unfair
really... IIRC S has 100x more stamina then R2F and it really doesn't matter it had nothing to do with stamina
Most people alternate by who wins each battle
Well normally, when testing you launch the beyblade with more stamina first in order to get a good read on its capabilities. But with this, it may be better to alternate launches, because a launching technique/timing could mean the difference between a win and a loss. It is better to have a third party do the launching so that these things remain fair.
so You want me to redo the battle alternating launches? and 2 people launching at the same time won't excatly work my brothers are 8 and below they can't work a string launcher both my LL2's are broken and the only thing left id s ripcord launcher...
You can redo it alternating launches by who wins each round and don't forget to alternate x d modes
ok I'll do the battle now Smile

EDIT: uploading the video now Smile
Ok post it in the OP ill be looking out for it
the video's in the OP Smile any more requests by anymore members?
Victory and u shouldn't make up excuses about how u lost its nothin' to be ashamed of. EDIT: told u guys basalt is still goodSerious
really Tired that's no proof XGrin is terrible Basalt outclassed my combo'd from the tier list end of dicussion. anyway anymore requests besides Striker Phantom's? (he PM'D me)

EDIT: video's in the OP
I was just stating the obvious..... And what about a uncustomized tournament
so you mean all my beyblades in one big tournament?
Yeah there really cool it's just like a custom tournament but with uncustomized beys
ok I'll do it Smile there will be 4 rounds per video Smile although I'll have to do it tommorow at maybe afternoon
Ok I can't wait!!! EDIT: either duo Uranus , phantom Orion or diablo nemesis are gonna win
ok I'll do the intro video now but we reeaallly need to stop back and forth posting...

EDIT: Introduction Video is in the OP Smile Important read the discription
I saw the video so...
The next combo I would for you to against is: Killerken Phoenix S130R2F
okey-dokey first I'll do the first round of the beyblade tournament then that Smile BTW my combo is going to be Irfit Reviser BD145RDF Smile

EDIT: first round of the beyblade tournament is up in the OP Smile Striker Phantom I'm doing are B.O.B now Smile

DOUBLE EDIT: me and Striker Phantoms latest B.O.B is in the OP Grin
Revizer Killerken E230RSF
Do a final final BOB to see who really is the best
ok what's your combo? oh and Striker Phantom my combo is MF-H Death Cygnus W145MF Smile