Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP)

Poll: Do you like my custom tournaments?

yes they're awesome XD
75.00%
Eh kind abut they could be better
18.75%
No they suck you should stop trying Unhappy
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
oh if that happenes then... let me see if that happenes 1 or both of you will have to pick different combo's :\ hey that would be awesome the last 2 finalists change combo for the ultimate last battle Smile oh and Switchy my RDF is slightly worn but still has all the defence it did when it was ment although it scrapes every once in awhile on BD145 but on E230 it rarely scrapes at all as long as I launch properly and level or with a slight bank Smile
That's sound cool
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:03 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh if that happenes then... let me see if that happenes 1 or both of you will have to pick different combo's :\ hey that would be awesome the last 2 finalists change combo for the ultimate last battle Smile oh and Switchy my RDF is slightly worn but still has all the defence it did when it was ment although it scrapes every once in awhile on BD145 but on E230 it rarely scrapes at all as long as I launch properly and level or with a slight bank Smile
If your RSF is more aggressive use that. And against combos with plastic bottoms, launch with a bank, yes Wink
Oh btw, If it does happen that 2 have the same parts, you should make them choose over PM to avoid any advantages.
oh yes my RSF my RSF is special it's like a cross between the hard rubber mold and the soft rubber mold it feels like the rubber from my Meteo L-Drago both from the Meteor Shower 2-Pack! yet it acts semi-aggro like a worn MB or a calm CS but if you launch ultra hard it acts like the soft rubber mould Smile oh and check out this video
Striker Phantom is using the excat same combo although I think Reviser's in bottom...
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:08 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh yes my RSF my RSF is special it's like a cross between the hard rubber mold and the soft rubber mold it feels like the rubber from my Meteo L-Drago both from the Meteor Shower 2-Pack! yet it acts semi-aggro like a worn MB or a calm CS but if you launch ultra hard it acts like the soft rubber mould Smile oh and check out this video
Striker Phantom is using the excat same combo although I think Reviser's in bottom...
Use the RSF then lol from my experience Reviser works better on top as it offers stability.
The match up seemed awful to me, a T-staller versus Defense?
Girago Dragooon E230GCFSmile
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:12 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Girago Dragooon E230GCFSmile

No dragoon or girago
I would get duo while it is still available Ryukiba.. Try to make it a balance with defense and stamina since the competition is a lot of RF (attack types) and Anti-attack
Ryukiba check my sig Smile and Swhitchy I was going to use that in a different macth but randomly decided to use it against Striker PhantomXD

EDIT: man I can't believe how many people went with Attack/Anti-Attack XD oh and again the first Round should be up this evening or maybe tommorow but most defenintly this evening and maybe round 2 Smile oh and now I only need 4 {5 after ryukiba rechooses her combo Smile) more people then I can put in my combo using the remaining parts and start the tournament Smile
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:15 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I would get duo while it is still available Ryukiba.. Try to make it a balance with defense and stamina since the competition is a lot of RF (attack types) and Anti-attack

Ok ummm.... Duo Orion E230CF?Smile
oke-dokey ryukiba your in Smile just 5 more people I'm so excited XD your also lucky I have 2 Orion CW's XD
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:20 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Ok ummm.... Duo Orion E230EWD?Smile

Changed comboSmile
sorry don't have EWD Unhappy how about WD? although like Switchy said you might want to be carefull choosing so far these are the particapants in the OP and tournament

Participants:
1.DRAGON KING Combo: Flash Leone GB145R2F
2.madness Combo: Diablo Pegasus BD145LRF
3.Galaxy Blade Combo: Galaxy Pegasus E230WD
4.jacolal Combo: Flash Orion S130R2F
5.Switchblad3r Combo: Killerken Reviser E230RDF
6.ryukiba Combo: Duo Orion E230CF
<deleted>
He meant he doesn't have EWD it was a typo
oops I meant EWD *Facepalm* Tired she said EWD and that's what I meant to say I don't have EWD and do you want to use WD XD
I want L-Drago Guardian 100RSF.
If you have a Metal face or MF-H Please us them.
Wicked!
My combo will be Diablo Orion BD145MB
I can't believe no one took MF-L Duo Cygnus W145WD yet. I will take that por favor.
(Oct. 10, 2013  9:01 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I can't believe no one took MF-L Duo Cygnus W145WD yet. I will take that por favor.
Probably because of the RF and R2F combos lol XD
(4D) Death Cyngus TR145 R2F, please.

I may sound incredibly bad, but I'd like to see it in action, haha.

(If no R2F, or RF, use MF please.)
MF-M Duo Cygnus 230 MB plz.
He doesn't have 2 Duos.
Since he doesn't have 2 Duo's, that means you can't use your Duo combo either, seeing as ryukiba already used his Duo in his combo Duo E230CF.
If you guys didn't read his post here-
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:03 PM)Lazer Wrote: oh if that happenes then... let me see if that happenes 1 or both of you will have to pick different combo's :\ hey that would be awesome the last 2 finalists change combo for the ultimate last battle Smile oh and Switchy my RDF is slightly worn but still has all the defence it did when it was ment although it scrapes every once in awhile on BD145 but on E230 it rarely scrapes at all as long as I launch properly and level or with a slight bank Smile
Although this idea might not be the best, since randomness can't really be a factor and you may just end up getting confused as well.