Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP)

Poll: Do you like my custom tournaments?

yes they're awesome XD
75.00%
Eh kind abut they could be better
18.75%
No they suck you should stop trying Unhappy
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
MF-L.Phantom Cygnus 85MF ftw then.
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: oops I meant EWD *Facepalm* Tired she said EWD and that's what I meant to say I don't have EWD and do you want to use WD XD

Lol yeah I'll use WD!!Smile
wow... what happened while I was gone XD anyway okay Leone19 and Dilbee123 your in Smile oh and Shiny your in too Smile and Leone19 if your up agaisnt an R2F combo I'll use MF or LRF (your choice) if you go against a LRF combo I'll use R2F or MF as I said my other is super worn it can still KO but it's hardly aggressive probably as aggressive as my MB XD anyway Striker Phantom Diablo and Orion are both taken so is BD145 :\ oh and dilbee123 I'll have to use MF-M if you go against Shiny since he's using MF-L Grin anyway here are the current participants:
1.DRAGON KING Combo: Flash Leone GB145R2F
2.madness Combo: Diablo Pegasus BD145LRF
3.Galaxy Blade Combo: Galaxy Pegasus E230WD
4.jacolal Combo: Flash Orion S130R2F
5.Switchblad3r Combo: Killerken Reviser E230RDF
6.ryukiba Combo: Duo Orion E230WD
7.dilbee123 Combo: MF-H (MF-M if he goes against Shining God MS) L Drago-Guardian 100RSF
8.Leone19 Combo: Death Cygnus TR145R2F (I'll change it to MF or LRF against another R2F since my other is worn Grin)
9.Shining God MS Combo: MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF

anyway just 2 more people then I'll put in my combo and get this custom tournament started Smile

EDIT: Leone19 which Cygnus do you want? the Blue TT one or the black and yellow hasbro hyperblades one?
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:39 AM)Lazer Wrote: 6.ryukiba Combo: Duo Orion E230CF

Can you change my tip to WD por favor!Smile
Phantom aquario 90MF
BTW I am switchblad3r's little brother Smile
okay ryukiba changed it to WD sorry forgot to edit the OP XD and Stormshadow Phantom and MF are already taken :\ oh and ryukiba if you happen to go against Galaxy blade (you probably won't though) I could change it to 230 or A230
Phoenic Ifraid 90/100/85/lw105RF
IF not
Phoenic Ifraid AD145XF
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:47 AM)Lazer Wrote: okay ryukiba changed it to WD sorry forgot to edit the OP XD and Stormshadow Phantom and MF are already taken :\ oh and ryukiba if you happen to go against Galaxy blade (you probably won't though) I could change it to 230 or A230

Ok thanksSmile you don't have two E230's?
(Oct. 11, 2013  1:39 AM)Lazer Wrote: wow... what happened while I was gone XD anyway okay Leone19 and Dilbee123 your in Smile oh and Shiny your in too Smile and Leone19 if your up agaisnt an R2F combo I'll use MF or LRF (your choice) if you go against a LRF combo I'll use R2F or MF as I said my other is super worn it can still KO but it's hardly aggressive probably as aggressive as my MB XD anyway Striker Phantom Diablo and Orion are both taken so is BD145 :\ oh and dilbee123 I'll have to use MF-M if you go against Shiny since he's using MF-L Grin anyway here are the current participants:
1.DRAGON KING Combo: Flash Leone GB145R2F
2.madness Combo: Diablo Pegasus BD145LRF
3.Galaxy Blade Combo: Galaxy Pegasus E230WD
4.jacolal Combo: Flash Orion S130R2F
5.Switchblad3r Combo: Killerken Reviser E230RDF
6.ryukiba Combo: Duo Orion E230WD
7.dilbee123 Combo: MF-H (MF-M if he goes against Shining God MS) L Drago-Guardian 100RSF
8.Leone19 Combo: Death Cygnus TR145R2F (I'll change it to MF or LRF against another R2F since my other is worn Grin)
9.Shining God MS Combo: MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF

anyway just 2 more people then I'll put in my combo and get this custom tournament started Smile

EDIT: Leone19 which Cygnus do you want? the Blue TT one or the black and yellow hasbro hyperblades one?

Can I have the Hyperblade one? Thanks! Tongue_out
no I don't Unhappy anwyay XKai_DranzerX your in Smile and Stormshadow okay I'll do Phoenic Ifraid LW105XF Smile oh and Swhitchy your going to have to use RDF since dilbee123 is using RSF :\ although IMO RDF goes best with E230 Smile also I have RS too
Awesome! Can't wait! will you do the battles tomorrow?
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:02 AM)Lazer Wrote: no I don't Unhappy anwyay XKai_DranzerX your in Smile and Stormshadow okay I'll do Phoenic Ifraid LW105XF Smile oh and Swhitchy your going to have to use RDF since dilbee123 is using RSF :\ although IMO RDF goes best with E230 Smile also I have RS too

OkUnhappy then just use A230Smile
actually round 1 will be done tonight I'll start right now Smile okay Leone19 your using the hyperblades Cygnus CW and my combo is Basalt Uranus W145CS (lol I known it's weird it just baffled me why no one used W145 CS Uranus or Basalt XD) so the first video should be up soon this is going to be awesome Grin

EDIT: ryukiba I'll use E230 but if you battle Galaxy Blade I'll use A230 Smile
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:02 AM)Lazer Wrote: no I don't Unhappy anwyay XKai_DranzerX your in Smile and Stormshadow okay I'll do Phoenic Ifraid LW105XF Smile oh and Swhitchy your going to have to use RDF since dilbee123 is using RSF :\ although IMO RDF goes best with E230 Smile also I have RS too
k remember to bank shot or angle against plastic stamina/defense bottoms
RDF Not RS
ok got it Swhitchy now I just need to finish putting together the combo's and decide what the matchups are going to be XD

EDIT: ryukiba I'll just stick with A230 Smile and Galaxy Blade if you battle Switchy I'll change E230 to 230 Smile
Can you post a bracket, now?

If you need a site, you can use this:

http://www.printyourbrackets.com/

Its random, so its 100% fair. No bais.
Challonge would be a better choice actually.
True, I forgot about it, haha.

Either way, either would be better then a self-done bracket, as it may be baised.
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:07 AM)Lazer Wrote: EDIT: ryukiba I'll use E230 but if you battle Galaxy Blade I'll use A230 Smile

Ok sounds cool!Smile
okay here's the brackets from Challonge Smile http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket...3MaSDODAkT

so in the first video I'll do battles A,B,C,D and then do E,F,G,and H tommorow and in 2 days I'll do I,J then a seprate video for J and K Smile man Challonge is awesome Smile
Ooh, I'm up against a Diablo Anti-Attacker. This should be fun.

Anytime to expect the video?
That'
That bractet makes no sense
I can win dis! Probably not.