World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP) (/Thread-Lazer-s-7th-Custom-tournament-IMPORTANT-READ-THE-OP)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP) - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 10, 2013

SO having my 7th Grin Duoble Elimination and the max particapants is 16 However this time theres a twist the goal is to make the worst combo ever because if you lose the match you move on so the goal is to lose and if you win a match in the losers brackets then your out XD

SO basically if you win by getting 3 in a best out of 5 then you are out unless your not in the loser's bracket yet

Particapants:
1. Infinity Lazer Combo: Divine Byxis A230BS
2. bladery66 Combo: Guardian Ifraid 230RS
3. Leone19 Combo: Inferno Orion 90ES
4. Kaizer Combo: Phantom Sagittario II W105XF
5. DRAGON KING Combo: Thief Reviser 85RDF
6. XKai_DranzerX Combo: Spiral Striker W145CS
7. DefStamina88 Combo: Wing Cygnus S130GCF
8. Galaxy Blade Combo: Killerken Dragooon B: D
9. Oddity Combo: Galaxy Pegasis 230WF
10. Sakyo321 Combo: Spiral Leone SA165W2D
11. ryukiba Combo: Dark Knight Gryph C145SF
12. DRAGON PRINCE Combo: (Hasbro) Duo Ice-Titan 100W2D
13. Dylan_the Dork Combo: Meteo-L Drago AD145WD
14. Time Combo: MF-H Cyber Uranus TR145JSB

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - DRAGON KING - Oct. 10, 2013

Flash leone gb145r2f is mine

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - Madness - Oct. 10, 2013

cool can you put me in what about reviser dragooon sa165ewd

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 10, 2013

Sign me up. I'll subscribe as well. And, my combo, I want to use pegasis pegasis tr145 r2f, if possible. I wanna try out TBD's combo! Smile

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - Infinity Lazer - Oct. 10, 2013

ok dragon KING your in and Madness did you read the OP? you have to check my sig to see what I have and frankly the only part in your combo that I currently own is Reviser...

EDIT: @jacolal sorry I don't have Pegasis^2 I do have TR145R2F Smile anyway look in my sig please all my stuff is there...

This should go in you normal youtube thread

???? but Ultimate Orion put his in a seperate thread remember he has another thread for his youtube channel...

That's cause his was dead, yours isnt

oh i choose diablo pegasus bd145r2f

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - Kaneki - Oct. 10, 2013

Well before I leave for good it's my last day, so Can i use Galaxy Pegasis E230WD lol

oke-doke Smile madness your in Grin however you can't face-off with dragon KING cause I only have 1 good R2F the other is worn so bad I think my MB is more aggro... however you can use LRF if you want unless your okay with the super worn R2F

EDIT: Galaxy Blade your in to Smile okay that's 4 people not including me Smile well jacolal has o change his combo cause I don't have the Pegasis Chrome wheels Unhappy

(Oct. 10, 2013  6:26 PM)Lazer Wrote: oke-doke Smile madness your in Grin however you can't face-off with dragon KING cause I only have 1 good R2F the other is worn so bad I think my MB is more aggro... however you can use LRF if you want unless your okay with the super worn R2F

EDIT: Galaxy Blade your in to Smile okay that's 4 people not including me Smile well jacolal has o change his combo cause I don't have the Pegasis Chrome wheels Unhappy
I'll take the Lrf

What's your combo lazer

I'm going to choose mine after 11 people have chose thier cause that's the max it will be 12 when I come in I'm choosing after everyone so I don't take anything another person wants to use Grin oh and Madness okay got your combo with LRF Smile and Galaxy Blade,Madness I have the red Pegasus from Wing Pegasus (TT) and the blue from Galaxy Pegasus (TT) so which do you guys want?

I want to take on galaxy blade before he leaves is that ok lazer?

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - Kaneki - Oct. 10, 2013

Blue all the way. Thanks Lazer.

your welcome Galaxy and madness looks like your getting the red Pegasus Smile so just 8 more people till we hit 11 then I'll pick my combo with leftover parts as again I son't want to take parts other people want Unhappy

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 10, 2013

Okay... Can I please have flash orion S130 r2f... if you're okay with that. Thanks in advance.

I already took his only flash

sure you just can't battle DRAGON KING as I don't have a second Flash Uncertain and DRAGON KING is going to be going against Galaxy Blade however I'll start as soon as I get 7 more Particapants then I'll put in my combo (again to be decided after everyone else has chosen so I don't end up taking someone else's part Smile)

What if we're in the final battle?

RE: Lazer's Custom Beyblade Tournament! - SwitchBlayder - Oct. 10, 2013

KIllerken Revizer E230RDF
All the attack and anti-attack right now, it seems smart to play defence. Until some stamina people come along....
*Sigh*

okay Switchy your in to Smile and dragon KING that would be awesome but we'll just have to wait and see Smile oh and BTW if I get off soon I won't be back until the evening so if more then 11 people entered I'll go by who posted first Smile then put in my combo and start the tournament Smile Round #1 should be up this evening too Smile

No I meant what if me and jacola are in the final battle you only have one flash

When will the tournamen be?