Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP)

Poll: Do you like my custom tournaments?

yes they're awesome XD
75.00%
Eh kind abut they could be better
18.75%
No they suck you should stop trying Unhappy
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
This is my prediction for the final battle
okay the brakcets for the semi-finals are
round 3's being uploaded here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGTWmm8NA...e=youtu.be make sure you watch all of it expiacally Leone19's battle cause trust me it will blow you away XD
Dude don't say that now we all know he wins
(Oct. 11, 2013  6:28 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dude don't say that now we all know he wins

Not really. It could blow us away because Stormshadow might win, who knows?

We'll have to wait and see Grin
I really hope Leone19 wins, cuz if I win(which I most likely will) so I don't have to be murdered by Phoenic Ifraid.
(Oct. 11, 2013  3:46 PM)Lazer Wrote: ryukiba I recently said I'd just use A230 also I one 3-2 and Switchy your brother won 3-1 XD
It was a tie?Uncertain
1st round:tie
2nd round: I won, 1 OS
3rd round:I won, 1 OS
4th round: Laszer: 1 OS
5th round: Lazer, 1 OS
Score: 2-2?
I put it in a spoiler Smile anyway I'm so excited who will the winner be? I'll do round #4 after 3 is uploaded Smile

EDIT: ryukiba actually round 1 was not a tie because I saw it it was hard to tell since my camera has bad quality in dim areas :\
I hope I beat galaxy blade and his Ginga powers.
(Oct. 11, 2013  6:31 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I hope I beat galaxy blade and his Ginga powers.
There not Ginga powers there

I doubt it galaxy blades combo is unexpectly good
oh yeah BTW Shiny I didn't do Slide shot with you combo as requested I launched it normally so it can work like a tornado staller since thats what it is Smile
That last round was astounding lol
(Oct. 11, 2013  6:38 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That last round was astounding lol

The video says its still being uploaded/published...?
No I meant the last battle of the first round
It's up now yes!!!! I can't wait to watch.
hey guys its up! I'm going to do round #4 now comment here what you thought of round #3 remeber it will blow you away XD

EDIT: I'll do round 4 this evening because I won't be able to till then I'll be offline till this evening bye XD
That was pretty good. Too bad I'm out, but honestly that last battle was pretty awesome. I can't wait for the finals.
O well, at least I made it to the semi-finals.
My prediction was half right here is my winner prediction
I am in the finals!!! Yay Grin I told you I don't care about Pegasis Power Serious
My little brother's combo is not "pitiful" lol I picked it for him because it was perfect for this tournament and the best he could get with left-over parts. Think about it, no heavy synchrom attackers and no left spin counters to a T-staller.... Flash was simply not heay enough to KO a synchrom moving at that speed in the same direction.
ok guys round #4 is being uploaded here Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWWhzjb_J...e=youtu.be
man I didn't think Shadowblader swhitchy's little brother would make it to the finals XD

EDIT: Round#4 is up Smile
For the second tourney I want to enter with Reviser Dragooon SA165RDF please.
For the second tourney I want basalt Cygnus gb145cs
For second tourney Phantom Bull W145JB