Lazer's 7th Custom tournament (IMPORTANT: READ THE OP)

Poll: Do you like my custom tournaments?

yes they're awesome XD
75.00%
Eh kind abut they could be better
18.75%
No they suck you should stop trying Unhappy
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
That bracket give the advantage to those in the later brackets...
The brackets should go to F not H...
EDIT; If I do face my brother my combo is screwed, super unlucky considering all the other possible attack and anti-attack combos I could've faced :,(
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:37 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: That bracket give the advantage to those in the later brackets...

Looking at it-

It's sort of like a "bye", but they automatically got in the second round...?
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:38 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:37 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: That bracket give the advantage to those in the later brackets...

Looking at it-

It's sort of like a "bye", but they automatically got in the second round...?
lol yeah that is why I said they had an advantage. One less win to the finals.
oops sorry everyone I messed up there XD okay calm down I do battle's A,B,C,D in the first Video to see who's moving onto brackets E,F,G,H in the next video against the people in that bracket fighting the winner of the bracket next to it that moves on to that one Smile so the first video should be up befor 9 PM or mayb 9:30 PM
okay guys round 1 is being uploaded here Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OEvGple9...e=youtu.be
youtube says it should be up in about 30 Minuts Grin oh and Switchy yeah while I was kmaking the video I realized the possibility of you little brother's combo tornado stalling due to XF and OS'ing since XF has wayy more stamina then RDF but anyway here's a little spoiler for you Smile btw only read if your okay with some of your battle being spoiled XD
(Oct. 11, 2013  3:10 AM)Lazer Wrote: okay guys round 1 is being uploaded here Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OEvGple9...e=youtu.be
youtube says it should be up in about 30 Minuts Grin oh and Switchy yeah while I was kmaking the video I realized the possibility of you little brother's combo tornado stalling due to XF and OS'ing since XF has wayy more stamina then RDF but anyway here's a little spoiler for you Smile btw only read if your okay with some of your battle being spoiled XD
lol the video is still being processed. Didn't open the spoiler BTW XD I can tell though that I probably won! Hopefully *crosses fingers*
EDIT: Checked the spoiler Wink ha I am the first to know I won lol XP
Just please don't tell you used Sliding Shoot with Phantom Cygnus D:
Am I in round 1????????????????????????????? P.s. ?????????
okay so it's taking too long process (I think it got messed up while uploading bu the video's still on the SD card so I can upload it in the morning) and I have to go to bed now Unhappy so it should be up tommorow morning Smile I know the suspense is killing you guys XD and Shiny I'm not telling anything just go to bed now (unless in your time zone it's not 10 PM XD) and check in the morning I'll have to re-upload it (glad I didn't take the card out and then delete it while it was uploading so I can still upload tommorow crack of dawn (if I get up early Smile

EDIT: dragon KING read the brackets...
The video uploaded. I won Tongue_out

(yay)

I can't wait until the next round, it should be fun. Good job, Lazer Tongue_out
Hey? Lazer and I tied in the battle 2-2?Uncertain
(Oct. 11, 2013  2:07 AM)Lazer Wrote: EDIT: ryukiba I'll use E230 but if you battle Galaxy Blade I'll use A230 Smile
And you also said I could use E230 in the battles unless I battled galaxy blade?!Uncertain so why didn't you use it for my battle?Uncertain
Does anyone know how to pronounce my name? lol 3 is not to be said, it is a silent three and a ninja "E"
glad I'M moving on Smile
jacolal V me XP taking on another teammate!
Your not moving on your brother is
ryukiba I recently said I'd just use A230 also I one 3-2 and Switchy your brother won 3-1 XD I should have round #2 u this evening Smile the check the brackets posted on this page and the winners of each battle are going into the bracket next to them like the systems supposed to go looks like it's me vs Galaxy Blade XD

EDIT: oh yeah Swhitchy I kind amessed up XD you lost to your brother 3-1 it was Stormsahdow vs. Switchblad3r but I acciddently said Leone19 vs. Madness XD which was the last match anyway the brackets for round 2 are
Block E Lazer vs Galaxy Blade
Block F: Shining God MS vs. DRAGON KING
Block G: Stormshadow vs. jacolal
Block H: Leone19 vs. XKai_DranzerX

so I'll be doing the video now can't wait to see how the battles turn out Grin
okay so round 2 is up here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMrbQN4Fe...e=youtu.be but make sure you watch the entire round 1 video I'll post the brackets fro Round #2 after I upload round 3 which is the semi-finals I'm doing it now Smile
Awesome video, I wasn't ready for thisxd
O my gosh both flash combos lost how is this even possible!!!!!!! But I kinda knew I was dead cause his combo was low so it was hard to KO
Wooh, I'm still in. This is pretty fun Lazer, good job so far.
I know right XD I can't believe Stormshadow is doing so good Eee anyway I'm recording round 3 as we speak XD which is the semi-finals
I'm still in too Grin but oh god it's me vs galaxy blade.
(Oct. 11, 2013  6:18 PM)Lazer Wrote: I know right XD I can't believe Stormshadow is doing so good Eee anyway I'm recording round 3 as we speak XD which is the semi-finals

So can you update the bracket for the Semi-Finals? Tongue_out
I honestly didn't think a galaxy combo could make it so far lol
(Oct. 11, 2013  6:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I honestly didn't think a galaxy combo could make it so far lol
I thought so too Lol, but yeah in real life I use Galaxy, I'm just waiting for it to go on the tier list.