[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
probably not but i can try if it is definitely in oak park
So, my mom said no to Niles Unhappy. Luckily, we still have 5 confirmed! Can anyone else join?
Five confirmed for your house? Because as usual I can only do Niles...
Shining God MS, I think it's best that you wait for your parents to say yes to Niles, since obviously, Ultramarine and a few others can only go to a tournament if it is in Niles. You should try to be more considerate for them.

Why don't you guys meet up in like a park or something, and Ultramarine can maybe go a little farther down. Plus, if Ultramarine comes with other people, and you can get the 5 confirmed to come, then, you can have a pretty good tournament around Niles, right?

Another suggestion, is to probably let Ultramarine host this one, since you both co-hosted the last one, and not to be rude or anything, but Ultramarine is a little more mature than you, and can host a tournament as well as you can. You guys should start taking turns to host tournaments in both Niles, and where Shining God MS is.

Again, sorry if I offended anyone in this post, it is just a suggestion.
It would be better to have a tourney somewhere in between.
Trust me, I would host a tournament in Niles any day of the week, but when my parents say no, they mean no. Unless you guys find an indoor spot close by, I can't host there. But my dad should be able to let me, I'll ask him.

That is actually a good idea to let Ultramarine host, but Coach said he would co-host with me on this one, I understand where you come from that he is more mature.
i can only go to niles as well
Chicago is just as big of a mess as it was a year ago... How can people not travel a little bit further. we have bladers driving 3 hours in Michigan to get to tournaments...
Coach is right guys, cant you guys get your parents to take you?
(Dec. 04, 2013  8:48 PM)Coach Wrote: Chicago is just as big of a mess as it was a year ago... How can people not travel a little bit further. we have bladers driving 3 hours in Michigan to get to tournaments...
We actually had a tournament, so technically that's incorrect.
I could give a long list of why I can't. In a nutshell, my dad can't walk, much less drive, and my mom hardly has enough time to drive me to school and back, as well as to my dads sometimes.

Ok, so since it's the anniversary, I was thinking of holding a tournament at Oak Park. I'll check the weather and look for a warm day, if there isn't one, oh well.
I think my dad can drive me.
Attention all Chicago bladers! If Ultramarine can, he will host this months tournament. Which means that it will be in Niles! Due to the WBO's anniversary, we should do 2 tournaments. 1 BB-10, and 1 Limited format. Thoughts guys?
I so call Limited. Ok, I'm still not exactly sure when I get out of school for Christmas vacation, so I'll check on that.
Like Shining God MS said, this would be at Niles. I'll look for a warmer day, so anything can happen. This'll be at 12:00 so hopefully the day will be at it's warmest.
I think you wuld at least be released(yes school is prison XD) on the 20th or something, I think both tournaments should be on the 21st, so shall you put the proposal up, Ultramarine/Deja Vu/DRAGON KING? XD
I SHALL USE LIGHTNING L DRAGO CH120RF AND DOMINATE IN LIMITED
Ok, just one thing. Are you sure everyone in the pm you sent me could make it to a tournament in Niles? Or did they say they could come to your tournament location?
Don't know about Bularieleone, but other than that, yes.
Ok, so it will be at 12:00, December 21st, at Oak Park. Sounds good?
I told everyone to get there at 1 :\ Just so were clear, BB-10 first, Limited 2nd?
I'm not sure what you think is going on, but all I know is that I'm hosting a Limited tournament at 12:00, or one now I guess.
Well keep me posted as a born and bred blader and Chicago man I look forward to watch Shadedra battle. Also my lil bro wants to watch me battle also.
Does that mean you'd be able to go to the tournament?
Only in Chicago, he PM'ed me saying only to come to Chicago.
Yeah I don't think anyone would get me to the other one Unhappy
What is Limited Format?
Also, I'm confirmed.
This is what Limited Format is:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Q-A-Thread
It tells you EXACTLY what Limited Format is