[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Welp, I'm dead.

I think I lost all my good metal wheels, except Earth.
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:15 AM)Oddity Wrote: What is Limited Format?
Also, I'm confirmed.
For the Niles tournament on the 21st? And just you?
Yeah, the 21st. My friends are still maybes.
Hmmm hey is the one in Chicago still happening?
I don't think it will happen, Ultramarine has this month's tournament. You should try to get a cab down there. Do you have any MFB?
Yes Shadedra is that type hoping 2 upgrade him to Nightmare soon.
i might be able to go is it outside because iv seen some winter tournaments and they look cool but there is a library down the street and my grandma works there (just sayyyen) P S can we hold the tournaments consecutively so that we can participate in both or else you might get like 4 for one and 6 for another and thangs might be all sloppy
I'm in for Niles
(Dec. 11, 2013  3:13 AM)facade Wrote: i might be able to go is it outside because iv seen some winter tournaments and they look cool but there is a library down the street and my grandma works there (just sayyyen) P S can we hold the tournaments consecutively so that we can participate in both or else you might get like 4 for one and 6 for another and thangs might be all sloppy
Well I know even I wouldn't be able to stay for two tournaments, due to homework and preparing for Christmas.
We already have about 11 confirmed participants. Great!
If Yuko's tournament falls through there is a better cahnce we'd be willing to go to yours as well. Havent heard from hardly any Michigan bladers with trying to get it going this month...
Is this tournament outdoors?
Yes, so put on layers and bring hand warmers.
Hey guys, here is the link to the official tournament! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Niles-Il...Synchromes
How cold is it gonna be?
It's probably not gonna be THAT cold, but bring your coats, any layers, mittens, scarves, everything you can!
It's supposed to be in the mid-30s. But the weather report isn't all too accurate as it's still kinda far away.
I await the weather now all I need to do is confirm with my ride
Im pumped. Glad we got this together.
So you're confirmed?
Yes, Scout25 is now confirmed.
Hey guys! We should do another one in Niles, but... indoors possibly? Haha. I was thinking something like January 20th, sound good guys? Me and Christinalove554 are confirmed again.
Mah half birthday.
If you could find an indoor location, I'd go.
All right, didn't facade say something about a library? We can use that.
I'll pass on hosting this one, I just want to battle this time.