[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
i cant go its a tuesday.
Scout25, when does your break start?
Maybe the 15th/14th?
my break starts the 20th i believe and lasts for 3 weeks though im going to italy for the third.
sometime on christmas break i might come...i have so many beys but i havent battled since....like 2011!
If any of you guys can make the trip up to Holland Mi tomorrow let me know. I know Shining is bringing a couple friends. Its probably about a 2:30-3:00 trip...
I think this one might be in Oak Park, Niles. How does December 14th work for everyone?
I'll check with my parents. When does winter break start?
(Nov. 30, 2013  3:51 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I think this one might be in Oak Park, Niles. How does December 14th work for everyone?
If it's not too cold.
not sure yet. will try to come.
I am changing the date to the 21st of December so people have more of a notice. Also, we have two special people that can come to Chicago!
Had anything been filmed from your last event, Shining God MS ?
Yes, some of the finals, me reading the rules, and most of the battles. I need to talk to you about something Kai-V.
(Dec. 01, 2013  2:45 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I am changing the date to the 21st of December so people have more of a notice. Also, we have two special people that can come to Chicago!
and who might these two special people be?
I'll give you a hint. A really great host that recently got back into the game.
I already know who these two people are, haha.
Yup! We just need 4 more people to get this official. Bularieleone, what's your situation? Can you bring your friends?
I can most likely come the 21st, but I dunno about my friends. Are they really needed?
Yes, we need as many people as possible.
(Dec. 01, 2013  9:41 PM)Dark Kerbecs Wrote: We'll were are you trying to have it
Read the earlier posts.
We just need three more people! Come on, Chicagoans!
i just gotta check this weekend so ill let you know then. you can put me as a maybe for now.
Sounds good