[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:03 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Beyblading...in a library? Not sure they'll go for it.

Most libraries have some activity rooms or whatever, so you all just go in one and close the door. It will barely disturb the readers in the rest of the library.
My library's lame, it doesn't have one of those XP Anyway, I just decided to do tech crew for the musical on a whim so no winter tournaments for me, or at least for awhile.
ya postponed until after winter
But it being winter would be what makes it fun!!!
It's extremely cold in Chicago at winter time, unless you have an indoor location.
(Nov. 16, 2013  3:58 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It's extremely cold in Chicago at winter time, unless you have an indoor location.

Which is exactly what was being discussed before people depressively started abandoning the idea of a tournament in winter altogether ...
I have a great indoor location that would be great for most Chicago bladers. It's where I've been hosting my tournaments, and it seems like everyone had a great time there.
Guys, the tournament is in less than a week so I need an A-OK from everyone coming.
The tourney is TODAY! I hope everyone knows this, and good luck to the placers! If you have time afterwards you should go to the Chicago Toy Fair at Navy Pier!
Sorry, couldn't go, had a class.
We FINALLY finished the tournament! The results are:
1st: Shining God MS
2nd: thetrashcan56
3rd: christinalove554

There were 9 people who didn't cooperate T_T. Nevertheless, we had a lot of battles that were on film. Sending results to Kai-V now!
What do you mean "didn't cooperate"?
Congrats to the placers, to bad so many people didnt cooperate
By they didn't cooperate, they didn't listen to the rules.
You should have penalised them.
But they didn't do anything in the tournament. Over it went well! Long, but good!
So they didn't battle?
And if they didn't how many people did?
Sounds like that sucked. Good job on 1st though.
(Nov. 25, 2013  12:38 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: But they didn't do anything in the tournament. Over it went well! Long, but good!
Then...what? If they cooperated at the tournament, where didn't they?
I meant they didn't do anything bad in the tournament.
I'm really confused XD You said they didn't cooperate. You said they didn't listen to the rules, do you mean didn't listen to you say them, or didn't abide by them?
Plus, weren't they your friends ? You should be able to control your own friends.
I was trying to control my friends, but some of them have issues(you know what I mean) so it's sometimes hard to control them. Sent in the results to Kai-V! Tomorrow I might upload them all to Youtube.
id love to see footage of this!
So guys, we should start planning another tournament. It will be the same location as last time, but it will be BB-10. Maybe December 17th or around those times? Prizes TBD.

Participants:
Shining God MS