[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
My mom thinks the weather in Niles will be freezing, so we decided in my building indoors.
*you decided

And it may be just a half hour away, but still, it's a difference.
(Oct. 18, 2013  12:23 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I'm not angry at you, at all. I just think you should have reworded what you said to me on your last reply. And I believe it would work better for all my friends since it's closer. Still haven't got the Ok's from SethJonezz or Kyler_thebest. FYI, Bularieleone can most likely come if it was at 211 East Ohio.

I'm still going. Smile
Perfect! This means we just need the A-OK from Seth Jonezz and we're set!
What date works for everyone most?
I can't come to the new location, cuz I would go with ultramarine to the tourney.
That sucks :\. If the weather is great, we will most Definetly have a tournament in Niles!
I will be having a meeting with my friends on going to the tourney today. I will send you a message later Shining.
Is racer24524 still confirmed? How many friends?
Its Just going to be and Racer, me and him were the only ones who really wanted to go to this plastic tourney. The others will just wait For MFB/Zero G tourney to come around. But you can Count us in!
There's gonna be an MFB/Zero-G Tournament in December. Try to persuade them to come. It would be really cool if they can come also.
Well Send me a message when thats being figured out because we will attend that as well
Shining God MS, you might have to change me to a maybe for the upcoming tournament.
Why? Something happen?
Well it just depends, I still might be able to come.
GUESS WHOOSE BACK!!!!!! AND NOT GOING TO YOUR TOURNY BECAUSE CHANGING THE LOCATION THAT FAST IS A BIG INCONVIENENCE!
Okay, well, I think you'll have to wait for an official tournament until April or even March because of the weather unless you guys find an indoor location fitting you.

Also, everyone who is coming to my tournament, there is a possibility this won't be official. But not to worry, Chicago is not dead! We will just have unofficial tournaments until April, unless otherwise known.
I'm trying to get bladers for a tournament Sat Nov 30 in Holland MI at my place. let me know if you can make it.
I just want to remind everyone the tournament is in one and a half weeks. Unfortunately, this won't be official but we will have tons of fun! Everyone knows how to get there, right? Here are the attendees!
Shining God MS
Thetrashcan56
Randybutternubs
A friend
SethJonezz
Racer12345
Two friends of mine
Oh sorry man didn't realize you had one going. Just a tip run it as much to the rules as possible, submit your results to Kai-V. This would be a great way to show her you know what you're doing.
Thanks Coach! I can't wait for another tournament in Chicago.
After this tourney, we should really have a Christmas one, in Zero-G or BB-10. Oak Park may be out of the question, though.
it will be to cold we need an indoor building in niles my grandma works in the library across the street mabye there but i can't host
I think that would be perfect. I would do there, this would be perfect for Ultramarine.
Beyblading...in a library? Not sure they'll go for it.