[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Okay, I'll try hosting, but you're confirmed, right? I need help with an indoor location near Oak Park, Niles, got any ideas Ultra?
I'm 99% confirmed. I'm not really sure of a good indoor location, save the library.
Sounds good. There aren't any indoor shelters near Oak Park?
Not unless they're underground and I don't know about them. Though there is a park walking distance from Oak park with an indoor shelter. It's called Grennan Heights park.
That is perfect! I just need the address. Thanks Ultra! Can scout25 come this time?
6676 W. Howard Street.
I'm not sure, he might still be in Italy then, but I don't think so. He's a maybe.
can somebody give me a link to the info on the face booster Shining and Oddity want. I still have no clue what you two were talking about
All right. Sounds good. I will try to get LMAO to make an ad for the tournament.
Hey Coach, would you be able to come to this tournament we're planning for January?
Can't confirm as my first obligations are to getting Michigan going, and if Yuko has a tournament at Warrior 3. but if I'm available I'll let you know as the date gets closer.
Sounds good. I'll call up my friends to see if I can pick them up for the tournament.
Wow, my points went up pretty high from those battles. it was like 1,016, but now it's 1,060.
Is Shining God MS the only Illinois Blader in the top 250? C'mon guys, we need to step our game, haha.
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:07 PM)Oddity Wrote: Wow, my points went up pretty high from those battles. it was like 1,016, but now it's 1,060.

You're welcome! Lol. I lost about 100 points in my last 3 tournaments. Oh well.
For upcoming events we won't be able to come unless its on Sundays. I totally forgot we have baseball practice every Saturday for at least the next 3 months starting Jan 11.
We should still plan this tournament. Oddity, can you come? It's pretty close to Oak Park. We have about 5 confirmed right now.
Coach Sundays are usually rugby for me. Crud. I'll take another look at my schedule though.
Carp. Well, maybe I could help out here. When does your rugby practice end Ultra? We would start Registration an hour later. And Coach, you can stay the night if needed.
Well baseball practice ends at 12:30, 11:30cst. So then wed have a 3 hour drive so its pretty much not gonna happen.
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:19 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: We should still plan this tournament. Oddity, can you come? It's pretty close to Oak Park. We have about 5 confirmed right now.
I need a date, location, time, and format.
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:27 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Carp. Well, maybe I could help out here. When does your rugby practice end Ultra? We would start Registration an hour later. And Coach, you can stay the night if needed.
Date or time? And I'm free on Saturdays still, but then Coach wouldn't be able to come.

Well this is a pickle.
Date: January 25th, 2014

Format: Zero-G and Limited
Ooooh, ZERO G!

Put me down as a maybe. I may go to a birthday party that day.
I thought it was time to do this format Grin can you bring your friends this time?
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:35 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2013  5:27 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Carp. Well, maybe I could help out here. When does your rugby practice end Ultra? We would start Registration an hour later. And Coach, you can stay the night if needed.
Date or time? And I'm free on Saturdays still, but then Coach wouldn't be able to come.

Well this is a pickle.

This is your territory, you did an excellent job hosting last time. Dont worry about us. We'll make them when we can.