If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

It is, but we need a chat room, and the way it could work is a mod logs in, unlocks the chat room, and a max of 20 members could be live. 20, because the chat could overload. It also should be a WBO chat, not a redirect to another site.
That would result in a war to control the chat box. A chat box has been suggested numerous times, but just go on Skype and talk.
(Sep. 22, 2013  4:55 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: That would result in a war to control the chat box. A chat box has been suggested numerous times, but just go on Skype and talk.
Totally agree, however have an IRC server instead could be an interesting idea Smile Maybe, I think that many others have already proposed this
I've always wanted an IM or chat box to be implemented into this site, mostly because it's so much easier to get to someone. It would seem creepy if you asked someone random for their Skype or email/such.

The unlocking thing would be nice, but a maximum of 20 would be too many users in one chat. I would only think 5 is a maximum.
(Sep. 22, 2013  10:59 AM)Cannon Wrote: I've always wanted an IM or chat box to be implemented into this site, mostly because it's so much easier to get to someone. It would seem creepy if you asked someone random for their Skype or email/such.

The unlocking thing would be nice, but a maximum of 20 would be too many users in one chat. I would only think 5 is a maximum.
An IM between two users (like an IRC pvt) could be surely the best option to choose because have a chatbox/shoutbox is too difficult to administrate due to the number of users that the WBO have.
Unfortunately, for the moment, there is nothing like this in MyBB Unhappy
For this reason I suggested in the previous post to buy an IRC server, it is quite easy to integrate in the forum
(Sep. 22, 2013  10:47 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Totally agree, however have an IRC server instead could be an interesting idea Smile Maybe, I think that many others have already proposed this
That would be sweet. I don't know much about IRC, but it would be cool if had a server for the WBO. It would definitely make communication easier.
A little game for while we wait for new posts would be cool. Like snake, but with dragoon's spirit and beys instead of apples.
Eh...that would be cool, but it would probably be too complicated to add & would make the forum a little cramped.
IDK, I'm just spitting ideas. And youtube was able to pull it off right?
I wish we could search for a user in the beymap and have it tell you where he/she is. Thats what I would change.
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:15 PM)AZL Wrote: I wish we could search for a user in the beymap and have it tell you where he/she is. Thats what I would change.

That is called stalking and it would make too many people very hesitant about adding themselves on the map.
oh. I am not a stalker LOL.