If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

I would love to add a shout box aka chat box for users so its easier to comunicate btw we would need a mod for it
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:26 AM)HaL Wrote: I would love to add a shout box aka chat box for users so its easier to comunicate btw we would need a mod for it

And we do not want to have to moderate that ... This suggestion has also been mentioned many times.
We've already had the discussion about a chatbox multiple times, definitely not.

Even the random people who try to set up outside chatboxes for WBO members find it filled up with SPAM within days. It's not going to work haha.
yeah mine got spamed but i banned them
(its a big strech but) what about a page or link of all beyblade episodes with its own thread
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:33 AM)BeatFox Wrote: (its a big strech but) what about a page or link of all beyblade episodes with its own thread

Look through the Beyblade Anime and General forum ? However, just wait, there might be something in the future.
by something in the future you mean
You need to understand sarcasm when you see it, geez...

Kai-V's being sarcastic. Your question wasn't a good one because we already have that thread. It's stickied for a reason, it's at the top of the forum.

Search and read before you ask, please.
No no, something in the future. But for now, yes, just look through the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.
ooooh!
Kai-V has something 'in the future',that sounds cool,just will have to wait.
XD
anyways,how do you decide that a BB-10 is suitable to be used,like,the qualifications,etc.
you're smarter than me,you know what i'm trying to say,i'm just not getting the right word for that
Fair for all types ? Or just if it is not too damaged to be used anymore ? If there is a bump in it or a sort of 'scar' which can be felt when passing your finger on it, or that its walls or surface are clearly broken, it is not good anymore. If it is warped, too, it is not usable.
You can add users you your buddy list
I would add Voice Chat.
we should have a place where you can learn and create sigs and avatars in the wbo itself
The Your Creations forum is there for a reason, check out the General GFX Thread.

I've been thinking of a reputation system? Dunno how it'll work though.
(Nov. 24, 2012  8:15 AM)Kujikato Wrote: I've been thinking of a reputation system? Dunno how it'll work though.

(Apr. 27, 2011  5:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The closest plugin to what you are suggesting is the reputation system. However, there are several issues with it, notably people who would give bad reputation points for nothing, and that would make another thing that we have to moderate. We already tried that system twice for the whole population here, and as you see both times it had to be taken down. There is also no real way to make it be used only for people who sell things, it would be bothersome, again.

Maybe a "Thanks" system would be better ...
THEMES. We are all getting a little bored of the Blue theme so why not be able to choose a bey on the bannner, instead of Pegasus and it would have a matching colour scheme. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I am only 11
THEMES. We are all getting a little bored of the Blue theme so why not be able to choose a bey on the banner, instead of Pegasus and it would have a matching colour scheme. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I am only 11
IMHO, that is a cool idea, but I've been here for a year already, maybe more, and the theme never hurts my eyes, it's nice and orderly
I get where you're coming from, but I think it would be cool. Maybe our theme we picked could show on our profile?
(Nov. 24, 2012  10:58 AM)jjepic180 Wrote: I get where you're coming from, but I think it would be cool. Maybe our theme we picked could show on our profile?

If I recall correctly, in early 2011, there were multiple themes to choose from? But it's just another thing for the server to pull up, and it takes less resources to just have one single theme. Also, I really like this theme.
For your second suggestion, that would require more custom code, as well as another database query. So, it's really not worth it.
a webcam chat and not warn people so much
It's not like the committee and moderators warn people because they want to. They give warnings to make it so that the person won't make the same mistake again. Our committee and moderators do a great job. New members might see that post and might be afraid to post thinking that if its just the slightest off-topic or not very productive, they could get a warning.

As for the webcam, people can just share Skype names or something like that.
Then the WBO would be full of spammers and would turn into a social media site.

I wouldn't really change anything. The WBO is perfect Joyful_2