If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

(Oct. 09, 2011  4:21 PM)zainx2 Wrote: They should allow you to submitt battles for beypoints by video

That would still be unfair and unorganised.
Well, the unfair part may be changed if both bladers agree on the battle, but yes, its going to be unorganized and people my cheat by making a fake profile and getting beypoints like that.
ummm just a idea a 1 free beyblade for each new joiner or something. It would make more people join so....
Do you know how expensive that would be? Even if it was a really cheap, crappy Beyblade, that would rack up at least thousands or tens-of-thousands of dollars. Not to mention, people would just join for the Beyblade, and never sign in again.
(May. 28, 2012  2:51 PM)BeybladeLuv912 Wrote: ummm just a idea a 1 free beyblade for each new joiner or something. It would make more people join so....

You are very welcome to send us the funds to make this possible.
make it a special time event like maybe the week of this site being made. make it all that week. so who ever joins on that week gets one and it could be once a year
(May. 28, 2012  4:19 PM)BeybladeLuv912 Wrote: make it a special time event like maybe the week of this site being made. make it all that week. so who ever joins on that week gets one and it could be once a year

Me: Hey friend, want free beys

Guy: Yeah!

Me: Join this website multiple times with different accounts on [date].

Guy: OK

Me: And tell your friends.

There is so many holes in that plan. Pinching_eyes

P.S. Most likely I wouldn't really do that ...
well just an idea to help or be added and would be nice
You are the individual whose thread I closed that was begging for someone to give you a Beyblade.

Credibility -1000.
Sell your computer and get at least twenty Beyblades.

Seriously though, there is no way we are able to send a free Beyblade to more than two or three people a month, which is exactly why we have the Passport Holder Monthly Giveaways.
first of all i wasnt begging and second okay Kai it was a idea i was not aware of that as i am new to this site and beyblades
Maybe some tournaments could give you a certain face booster.
(May. 28, 2012  5:11 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Maybe some tournaments could give you a certain face booster.

We are actually thinking about doing something like that, especially for plastic and HMS tournaments.
(May. 28, 2012  5:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 28, 2012  5:11 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Maybe some tournaments could give you a certain face booster.

We are actually thinking about doing something like that, especially for plastic and HMS tournaments.
Thanks for thinking about doing that.
The number of times stalling clause can be used in a tournament.
I'd also like to see an increase in the number of times the Reshoot Clause can be invoked... At Retribution on Saturday, I had to give up one of my reshoots because I accidentally hit Zer0 (who was walking behind me) when launching. After that, I had a couple of bad launches that caused me to get pushed out of the top 3. I'm sure that only 2 Reshoots can be detrimental to others as well.
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:45 AM)Primal Wrote: I'd also like to see an increase in the number of times the Reshoot Clause can be invoked... At Retribution on Saturday, I had to give up one of my reshoots because I accidentally hit Zer0 (who was walking behind me) when launching. After that, I had a couple of bad launches that caused me to get pushed out of the top 3. I'm sure that only 2 Reshoots can be detrimental to others as well.

You may want to read the Rulebooks again.

Also, "bad launches" does not seem like something that was caused by a technical issue of the launcher or its equipment ... If you just launched weak a few times, that is your fault. It happens to me and a lot of other people too.
By bad launches, I meant that my launcher itself had a malfunction. About 90% of the time, I get fine launches with my Beylauncher, but the other 10% would be cases where it sort of grinds (not nearly as much as the LL2, though; just enough to mess up a perfectly good launch). Hopefully you see what I'm trying to say here.
I hope you had a substitute ... ?
(Jun. 06, 2012  7:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope you had a substitute ... ?

Yeah, if you had a substitute, this would not be a problem. BeyLauncher's shouldn't "sort of grind" 10% of the time. And as Kai-V was alluding to, the first Reshoot Clause you were forced to use shouldn't have been called in that situation. You should have been given a free reshoot because someone else was interfering with your launch.
I had my BeyLauncher LR, but the handle had come clean off about a month before, so it wasn't exactly the easiest launcher to use. I wasn't concerned about the legality of it, I was just thinking I'd have better results with my regular BeyLauncher.
There should be a Face for a member who joins WBO...

Like A face on which WBO is written
That wouldn't be fair to members who have been here for a long time, though.

I would add chatrooms so that you can talk with more than one person at a time.
(Jul. 08, 2012  6:28 PM)BattleLion Wrote: There should be a Face for a member who joins WBO...

I remember reading a post like this months ago ... Kai-V said something about how it would be rewarding someone for essentially nothing. That's not what the faces should be about.

(Jul. 08, 2012  6:37 PM)TriSix Wrote: I would add chatrooms so that you can talk with more than one person at a time.

Kai-V's said no to this many times. You could search "chatroom" and see all the rejections and reasons why.
(Jul. 08, 2012  6:37 PM)TriSix Wrote: That wouldn't be fair to members who have been here for a long time, though.

I would add chatrooms so that you can talk with more than one person at a time.
The Face should be given to old members too.

Chatrooms are uncool... Tongue_out