How did you get into beyblade?

Ah yeah, those were good times, I remember watching the first episode of the anime series thinking... alright... but then got absolutely hooked at the second episode when I first saw Kai. Good times. Smile
It started a couple of years ago at the library. I was looking for something to read and I found an old Beyblade book. I read it and it was a few days later that I found out that there also was a t.v. show about Beyblades. I watched all of the episodes of the original and G-revolution( I didn't like V-Force very much). Then 1 year later Metal Fusion comes out and they start selling Beyblades again and I got some. I never stopped Beyblading after that.
this is how I got into beyblade and onother story that goes alongside it (warning long post)
Me and my friends started playing with metal tops sometimes after school ever since cards with those little star things (whaddya call them? Yugioh?) have been banned because a bunch of younger grades started ripping other people off.
I got into beyblade by first watching Pokemon every morning, but I alway used to watch the ending of beyblade episodes that came on before Pokemon and after awhile I started watching beyblade Smile
i actually was originally a yugioh nerd. in my school, a friend of mine had brought in a bunch of beyblades. he told me what beyblades were, and i told him about yugioh. i ended up trading several cards from my spare yugioh deck for a storm aquario bey. after i ripped it for the first time i got hooked, and ended up giving him more of my spare yugioh cards for spare beyblade parts, and my collection started.
when i saw the beyblade pilot on cartoon network a few months before it started airing properly man i instinctively knew it was going to be made into a toy and i waited months for it to come out and it was only when i saw some people had some at school i then saved and rush off to a toy shop to get my first bey dranzer!!!!!
I really didn't like it until MFB I watched the first episode and was like :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::GaspOOOOOOOOOO BESSSTST SHAOW EVAAAER
My cousin taught me to play with the Plastics and I've loved it since.
I saw a Seaborg lying on the floor in mint condition and I went to pick it up to see it ( at the time I didn't even know about beyblade), I was fascinated by its design and as I picked it up, my cousin grabbed it and ran away. Being an 8 year old kid, I started crying then the next day I vowed that I would have a way better collection than him so I started buying regularly and the beys I purchased went in this order ; Draciel MBD, makeando (hasbro spin dragoon copy), bistool, dragoon msuv Proto grey out of a 5 saints booster, zues , gigars, dranzer gt and dragoon gt and many more beys. And I'm happy cause till now I thank beyblade for keeping me away from acting stupid and hanging with the wrong crowd etc.
I got into Beyblade when it started on TV in 2001 on channel on ABC Family, back to back with Medabots, Digimon, and Power Rangers. I watched all those before school, then after school it was Pokemon, Yugioh, Jackie Chan, etc, on Kids WB. I continue to watch all those shows now, while kept in that part of the mental childhood box we all keep with all my other "childish" stuff. Then when MFB came out, i actually was very skeptical about it and didn't even want to watch it, but then i saw my brothers beyblades, tried them out for the heck of it, and found out they were actually super sophisticated and fell in love with them and the show as well.
My friend, Haider, brought his stadium and beyblades to school so everybody could play with him at recess. Well, I loved it because of all the action in my 9 year old brain, I bought a Storm Pegasus. Even though I lost literally every single battle, me seeing them attack each other and just battling was amazing.
There was a kid at my old school. It was 3rd grade. We liked to try and do geeky things so he told me about beyblade. He told me where and when it was on TV. My first episode was Metal fusion, the one where tobio and gingka fight in the maze arena. Hooked. I told my mom I had to have one. She said not till I hade money. I was crushed. So I went with my grandma to the dollar store and bought hand spin tops. I got the neighborhood hooked on beyblade. Every day at school we sang the theme song. Eventually I got my first. Flame Sagittario. My bro bought it too. im still hooked. When my friend told me he quit beyblade I was crushed. Crushed to lose my master. Ryan if you see this, thank you for training meh.
(Oct. 12, 2014  5:13 AM)BBXcessive Wrote: I got into Beyblade when it started on TV in 2001 on channel on ABC Family, back to back with Medabots, Digimon, and Power Rangers. I watched all those before school, then after school it was Pokemon, Yugioh, Jackie Chan, etc, on Kids WB. I continue to watch all those shows now, while kept in that part of the mental childhood box we all keep with all my other "childish" stuff. Then when MFB came out, i actually was very skeptical about it and didn't even want to watch it, but then i saw my brothers beyblades, tried them out for the heck of it, and found out they were actually super sophisticated and fell in love with them and the show as well.

Jackiiiiieee! I completely forgot about that stuff. I want a dragon talisman.

Pretty much the same on the MFB only I found one lying in the street and it was meant to be
I started back in the plastics era. I went to Shopko and was looking around when I saw something that got my attention, so I decided to go check it out. I grabbed the first beyblade I saw (Dragoon Storm) and ran to the checkout counter to buy it. After that my half Brother and half sister saw my beyblade and wanted ones of their own. So we went to shopko another time and they each got a Metal Draciel, and I that time bought a Galzzly. We then found out some of our friends in the neighborhood had beyblades as well.
When I was a kid, everyone was blading. So of course I had to get one as well. I used to play quite a lot with my sister, since at the start I didn't manage to win a lot of battles. Good times.

Then later everyone quit - so did I eventually. Now I'm back though. I find Beyblade very fun.
Well it started when my classmates are blading in school. I said its pretty cool to play. And then my mom just bought me a new Rapidity Burn Fireblaze. Which is strong.Then i just watched few of the episodes of the anime. Then i just got addicted because i really enjoy watching them fight. I'm like cheering for my favorite bey. And i really like customizing. Really. Because it makes me pretty creative about beyblades now. Like how the fusion wheel of Defense should be . There Smile
I saw it first on television and then i got interested in the game
When I was a kid (about 6 years old), my parents used to tell me the Japanese cartoon shows were nonsense. Back then I already watched Pokemon regularily on the only channel in Germany that aired (dubbed) anime. I always had to watch Pokemon secretly because my parents really didn't like it. xD
One day they were both gone for over an hour so I continued watching the said channel a little longer. That's when I watched my first Beyblade episode (it was BSB episode 3)! Joyful_3
Of course, my parents found out about my new Beyblade addiction but fortunately they soon allowed me to watch it on a regular basis!
Today, my mother even battles with me once a week! She really loves Flame Byxis, hehe.
When I was 6 Years old I saw this commercial on my T.V, At the end of the commerical is I saw the Legendary word "Beyblade" Then a week later I got a gift and it was Storm Pegasis (Hasbro version)
I apologize for the most cheesiest post ever but... xD

This is my profile About section lmao

My interest for Beyblade started about 4 years ago, after I had retired from Pokemon and Bakugan. I never expected to like Beyblade, although everytime I went to Toysrus and saw Beyblade, I was always like, "Pfft, I'll never like them" and went to the Pokemon section.

It all started in November 2011, when my little brother brought in a Hasbro double pack, of Eagle and Virgo.

Ever since that day, I learned about Beyblade and I grew fond of the hobby. I since then got my hands on this handbook and I got hooked. That was the day when a spark was born.

After that, I got a couple of Beys and then I made my channel on Jan. 2012. Originally, I wasn't gonna use the channel for anything, until April 2012 came along, my first Beyblade video was posted.

A little while later, I found my life-time favorite partner. I went to the toys section of CVS and a row of Metal Fusion Beyblades was hanging. As I flipped each Beyblade towards the end, a familiar Bey caught my eye. It was Aquario, all the way in the back of the row. I immediately grabbed it and bought it. Ever since to this day, I still love Aquario as I did on that day. <3

Making videos, meeting people and supporting people has impacted my life. If I never had liked Beyblade, I wouldn't be here, I most likely wouldn't have found my true dream for art and I wouldn't likely be the same person I am today.

Beyblade might be just a toy to others but to me, it's a passion and a hobby, something that brought me closer to others and burned that dimmed spark ever since the beginning.

And it shall burn that little spark till the end.
I was really big into Bakugan before it turned to crappy mech carp. Went to ToysRUs in late 2010 I think and bought a dark bull. My love was instant. I bought 2 more, a Storm Pegasus and a Flame Sag. I then bought a Rock Orso and did a unboxing video, which really kickstarted my whole YouTube thing.
Lol did anyone think Tsubasa was a girl at first? xD When I first saw Beyblade on tv I was around 10-11 and saw Tsubasa on a helicopter and then I immediately thought he was a girl. xD Regrets lmao
(Aug. 01, 2016  9:38 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Lol did anyone think Tsubasa was a girl at first? xD When I first saw Beyblade on tv I was around 10-11 and saw Tsubasa on a helicopter and then I immediately thought he was a girl. xD Regrets lmao

Yeah same I thought he was a girl
(Aug. 01, 2016  12:44 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2016  9:38 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Lol did anyone think Tsubasa was a girl at first? xD When I first saw Beyblade on tv I was around 10-11 and saw Tsubasa on a helicopter and then I immediately thought he was a girl. xD Regrets lmao

Yeah same I thought he was a girl

Haha xD