How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk

This is a thread on what you think about HTTYD! So what do you all think of the How To Train Your Dragon movie(s) and series?!Smile post your thoughts below!Grin
Here's a pic of Toothless/ other HTTYD pics!:3
Awesome Gfx(s)made by jacolal
How To Train Your Dragon Gif's!

How To Train Your Dragon 2 Site

Logo(warning:Big):How To Train Your Dragon 2 (which is coming out June 13th 2014) pics:
Warning:some are big:
How To Train Your Dragon Movie Overview made by jacolal
This is the book/series overview:
Love the whole thing, and I can't wait for the new season(then I'll pick which dragon to ride)
*first post*
I love how to train your dragon cause I like dragons Smile I can't wait till HTTYD#2 is out Smile although I do like the movie better then the series.
Yeah same here I love collecting the Night Fury figurines!Grin
I've read all the books apart from the one AFTER steal a dragon's heart. I have watched the first movie and occasionaly watch the cartoon. Everything related to HTTYD is AWESOME!
I agree although I love HTTYD`s main dragon I mean come on blue bolts of lighning and fire thats awsome Cool
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: I agree although I love HTTYD`s main dragon I mean come on blue bolts of lighning and fire thats awsome Cool

Yeah Toothless the Night Fury is awesome/adorable!!:3
[Image: DTV_cg_toothless_04.png]
Aw.... you should add him to the OP. He looks so adorable!
I added some pics of HTTYD 2 to the OP!Grin
They all look awesome! The last one's a bit blurry though...
awwww toothless looks so adorable in the op I'm glad you added him Smile maybe you could change it to a pic of toothless,Hiccup, and Astrid Smile
Oh and once, at some beach, I was there while CN people dressed like Vikings and flew dragon kites. I didn't see cameras or C and/or N though.
Because I'm so excited, I'll make a gfx for this.
(Sep. 22, 2013  9:04 AM)jacolal Wrote: Because I'm so excited, I'll make a gfx for this.

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!Grin
Sorry for double posting
Check out the gfx jacolal made its in the OPGrin
awwwwssooomeee you used my idea didn't you...
(Sep. 23, 2013  2:49 AM)Lazer Wrote: awwwwssooomeee you used my idea didn't you...

I can't find a good pic?Uncertain if you can find one for me I'd be happy to use it!Grin
a good pic of hiccup or toothless? I have lot's of pictuers you can use Smile

EDIT: how about this one? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-es1muqafEA6ICCu_Cr...lmBWiXmYDg]
(Sep. 23, 2013  3:25 AM)Lazer Wrote: a good pic of hiccup or toothless? I have lot's of pictuers you can use Smile

EDIT: how about this one? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-es1muqafEA6ICCu_Cr...lmBWiXmYDg]

Ok I'll use it!Smile
AWESOME! Everything in the Op is just so awesome. This may sound silly, but any idea when the movie's out?
(Sep. 23, 2013  5:34 PM)jacolal Wrote: AWESOME! Everything in the Op is just so awesome. This may sound silly, but any idea when the movie's out?

its supposed to be coming out next summer!Grin the estimated/confirmed date is supposed to be on July 20 2014!Smile
Oh!!! That is just so awesome!
Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD
(Sep. 23, 2013  7:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD
Yeah me too. Anything else I could help out with in presenting this? Like writing an overview on it or something? Also, I think you should provide a link to the how to train your dragon website.
(Sep. 23, 2013  7:24 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2013  7:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD
Yeah me too. Anything else I could help out with in presenting this? Like writing an overview on it or something? Also, I think you should provide a link to the how to train your dragon website.

Sure you could do thatSmile and I'll try to add the site tomorrow!Smile
Also I miss read the date it comes out June 20 2014!Grin