World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk (/Thread-How-To-Train-Your-Dragon-and-Dragons-Riders-Defenders-of-Berk)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 21, 2013

This is a thread on what you think about HTTYD! So what do you all think of the How To Train Your Dragon movie(s) and series?!Smile post your thoughts below!Grin
Here's a pic of Toothless/ other HTTYD pics!:3
Awesome Gfx(s)made by jacolal
How To Train Your Dragon Gif's!

How To Train Your Dragon 2 Site

Logo(warning:Big):
How To Train Your Dragon 2 (which is coming out June 13th 2014) pics:
Warning:some are big:
How To Train Your Dragon Movie Overview made by jacolal
This is the book/series overview:

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Achi-baba - Sep. 21, 2013

Love the whole thing, and I can't wait for the new season(then I'll pick which dragon to ride)
*first post*

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 21, 2013

I love how to train your dragon cause I like dragons Smile I can't wait till HTTYD#2 is out Smile although I do like the movie better then the series.

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 21, 2013

Yeah same here I love collecting the Night Fury figurines!Grin

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 21, 2013

I've read all the books apart from the one AFTER steal a dragon's heart. I have watched the first movie and occasionaly watch the cartoon. Everything related to HTTYD is AWESOME!

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 21, 2013

I agree although I love HTTYD`s main dragon I mean come on blue bolts of lighning and fire thats awsome Cool

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 21, 2013

(Sep. 21, 2013  3:29 PM)Lazer Wrote: I agree although I love HTTYD`s main dragon I mean come on blue bolts of lighning and fire thats awsome Cool

Yeah Toothless the Night Fury is awesome/adorable!!:3
[Image: DTV_cg_toothless_04.png]

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 21, 2013

Aw.... you should add him to the OP. He looks so adorable!

I added some pics of HTTYD 2 to the OP!Grin

They all look awesome! The last one's a bit blurry though...

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 22, 2013

awwww toothless looks so adorable in the op I'm glad you added him Smile maybe you could change it to a pic of toothless,Hiccup, and Astrid Smile

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Achi-baba - Sep. 22, 2013

Oh and once, at some beach, I was there while CN people dressed like Vikings and flew dragon kites. I didn't see cameras or C and/or N though.

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 22, 2013

Because I'm so excited, I'll make a gfx for this.

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 22, 2013

(Sep. 22, 2013  9:04 AM)jacolal Wrote: Because I'm so excited, I'll make a gfx for this.

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see it!Grin

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 23, 2013

Sorry for double posting
Check out the gfx jacolal made its in the OPGrin

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 23, 2013

awwwwssooomeee you used my idea didn't you...

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 23, 2013

(Sep. 23, 2013  2:49 AM)Lazer Wrote: awwwwssooomeee you used my idea didn't you...

I can't find a good pic?Uncertain if you can find one for me I'd be happy to use it!Grin

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 23, 2013

a good pic of hiccup or toothless? I have lot's of pictuers you can use Smile

EDIT: how about this one? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-es1muqafEA6ICCu_Cr...lmBWiXmYDg]

(Sep. 23, 2013  3:25 AM)Lazer Wrote: a good pic of hiccup or toothless? I have lot's of pictuers you can use Smile

EDIT: how about this one? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-es1muqafEA6ICCu_Cr...lmBWiXmYDg]

Ok I'll use it!Smile

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 23, 2013

AWESOME! Everything in the Op is just so awesome. This may sound silly, but any idea when the movie's out?

(Sep. 23, 2013  5:34 PM)jacolal Wrote: AWESOME! Everything in the Op is just so awesome. This may sound silly, but any idea when the movie's out?

its supposed to be coming out next summer!Grin the estimated/confirmed date is supposed to be on July 20 2014!Smile

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 23, 2013

Oh!!! That is just so awesome!

Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD

(Sep. 23, 2013  7:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD
Yeah me too. Anything else I could help out with in presenting this? Like writing an overview on it or something? Also, I think you should provide a link to the how to train your dragon website.

RE: How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk - Ryukiba - Sep. 24, 2013

(Sep. 23, 2013  7:24 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2013  7:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah I cant wait!Grin I'm going to try and go see it the day it comes out!!Grin hopefully it's not crowded!XD
Yeah me too. Anything else I could help out with in presenting this? Like writing an overview on it or something? Also, I think you should provide a link to the how to train your dragon website.

Sure you could do thatSmile and I'll try to add the site tomorrow!Smile
Also I miss read the date it comes out June 20 2014!Grin