How To Train Your Dragon and Dragons Riders/Defenders of Berk

(Sep. 27, 2013  3:49 AM)Lazer Wrote: done done and done Smile
astrid
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...DbqW_TH4MA
hiccup

The Astrid photo isn't that “entertaining”XD try to find one where she's smiling?Smile
sorry I fixed it (I had to upload them to photo bucket look at them now Smile)
Guess what I added to the OP?!Grin
Um.... Thanks for putting up my overview. And I don't know if its just me, but I cant see the gif. Also,, I'll have some more gfx up in by Saturday.
(Sep. 27, 2013  6:16 AM)jacolal Wrote: Um.... Thanks for putting up my overview. And I don't know if its just me, but I cant see the gif. Also,, I'll have some more gfx up in by Saturday.

Your welcomeSmile I don't know why you can't see the gif? I can see it? And ok I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your gfx!Grin
I can see them apart from the fiRst two. I'm not sure wuy. I'll check again later... Maybe it will be fixed? And thanks.
(Sep. 27, 2013  6:23 AM)jacolal Wrote: I can see them apart from the fiRst two. I'm not sure wuy. I'll check again later... Maybe it will be fixed? And thanks.

Hmmm weird? Maybe you need to refresh the page?
so what do you think of my pictures? it took me forever to make them vieable
(Sep. 27, 2013  2:47 PM)Lazer Wrote: so what do you think of my pictures? it took me forever to make them vieable

They're cool! I'll add them to the OP later!Grin im at school right nowSmile
Lazer, may I use the pictures you've posted to make the gfx? Then I'll have toothless, hiccup, and astrid. I'm trying to get some more renders(images) in because it looks a little dull.
(Sep. 27, 2013  10:05 PM)jacolal Wrote: Lazer, may I use the pictures you've posted to make the gfx? Then I'll have toothless, hiccup, and astrid. I'm trying to get some more renders(images) in because it looks a little dull.

Awesome! I can't wait to see more of your GFX's!Grin
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:20 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2013  10:05 PM)jacolal Wrote: Lazer, may I use the pictures you've posted to make the gfx? Then I'll have toothless, hiccup, and astrid. I'm trying to get some more renders(images) in because it looks a little dull.

Wow! I can't believe people think I'm that good! I'll pm or post it tomorrow definitely. It has three characters in it, hiccup, astrid and toothless. Do you want me to put Astrid's dragon as well?
(Sep. 29, 2013  5:03 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  10:20 PM)ryukiba Wrote:

Wow! I can't believe people think I'm that good! I'll pm or post it tomorrow definitely. It has three characters in it, hiccup, astrid and toothless. Do you want me to put Astrid's dragon as well?

Haha! Well yeah 'cause they're cool!Grin and yes put Stormfly in there!Smile
And, can anyone find me a good pic of toothles on hiccup, as a render, so not any background. It would be much appreciated, as the one I've got right now is not so good.
Sorry for double post, but here are the gfx(es) - (SORRY, NOT SO GOOD... Unhappy)

acually they look awsome! nice job jacolal we now have lot's of stuff for the OP jacolal's the GFX guy I'm the picture guy and ryukiba... not sure :\
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:41 PM)Lazer Wrote: acually they look awsome! nice job jacolal we now have lot's of stuff for the OP jacolal's the GFX guy I'm the picture guy and ryukiba... not sure :\

I guess she's the organizer... uh :\
yeah rukiba's the boss/leader since she started the thread XD anyway do you guys need anymore pictures?
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:43 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:41 PM)Lazer Wrote: acually they look awsome! nice job jacolal we now have lot's of stuff for the OP jacolal's the GFX guy I'm the picture guy and ryukiba... not sure :\

To be completely honest, she probably knows the most about HTTYD out of us, and of course if I hadn't read all that stuff for the overview, I would know less than her as well. Also, she does kind of put all the stuff together, so she deserves quite a lot of the credit. Wink
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:46 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:43 PM)AZL Wrote:

To be completely honest, she probably knows the most about HTTYD out of us, and of course if I hadn't read all that stuff for the overview, I would know less than her as well. Also, she does kind of put all the stuff together, so she deserves quite a lot of the credit. Wink

I guess she can be considered the leader for u guysSmile
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:01 PM)jacolal Wrote: Sorry for double post, but here are the gfx(es) - (SORRY, NOT SO GOOD... Unhappy)

Dude! What do you mean not so good?!Uncertain those are AWESOME!!Grin Grin I'll add them to the OPSmile

@ Lazer, AZL, yeah I'm the leader of this thread since I was the starter!Grin and you guys are the AWESOME helpers!Grin
I've found the logo for HTTYD 2! And updated the date for when it comes out!Grin
Okay, so my friend won't stop talking about this show lol. Is it really worth watching? I might check out the new season...
(Oct. 10, 2013  11:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Okay, so my friend won't stop talking about this show lol. Is it really worth watching? I might check out the new season...

Yeah it's cool!Smile but you have to watch the 1st season of the show in order to get the second!Smile
I loved thursdays episode with the Screaming Death! it was awesome how Fishlegs decided to gather up all the wild dragons and attack it!!Joyful_3