How Embarassing!!

sorry i accidently disabled my smilies
My dad actually broke an elevator by jumping in it to scare me... We were stuck in it for about 40 minutes and the fire department came and forced the doors open with a crowbar. I was really angry Angry and scared Crying and i cried like a baby. This was just over the weekend.
Wow. Must of been a very scary experience.
When I was talking with my cousin and he drank a Corona Lite (he's 15) and I said "drinking suds or...) and he said "I drank the beer" and I gagged my coca cola, burped and laughed and slightly spit on him laughing. That same party, I was in the jumper, got pantsed by somebody, and everyone in my direction saw me pantsed with my jeans and underwear.
One time I was thinking out loud in math class and I dont know how this conversation got in but the teacher said there is inappropriate things and i said well the inappropriate P thing on the weband my teacher herd it and I tried to cover it up and say corn. Luckily I did not get into trouble but my friends still think its funny
XD XD XD XD XD lucky you didn't get into trouble I wonder what was going on in that brain of yours... oh and OwnageDerp that was hilarious and discuting but what does pantsed mean?
It means somebody pulled his pants down
I called my GF (Giga Flat) by my EX-GF's (Extreme Giga Flat) name in front of all our friends.
My friends were making jokes and now I am sure her friends hate me XO
Owch. Good luck resolving that Uncertain
Mine was on my birthday when i reached the restaurant(the place i was supposed to celebrate my birthday) and yeah me being the most impatient person i ran....i then realized that the glass door got stuck and did not open and since it was glass i thought there can nothing in my way and off i ran at the speed of sound and off i fell on the ground....man all of my friends and my family were watching me. Most embarassing moment ever...
This wasn't an embarrassing moment for me, but rather for someone else.

My mom went into the market and I decided I'd stay in the car and listen to music on the radio. The whole time she was gone I was looking down at my phone and then I hear the door handle flick. I look up and some dude tried getting in the car! He was at the wrong vehicle! XD my mom has a red 2012 Chevy Cruze and the guys car right beside it was a red Ford Fusion so they looked kind of a like. He was so embarrassed haha.
This was a very embarrasing for me. One time my mom and I went to the store around 7:00 or 6:00. I was 5. When we got out of the car, a man had the same security shirt my dad goes to work with. So I said Daddy!! Thinking that was my dad, I hugged him tight. Turns out that was a strange man with a strong body odor. My dad was in the store at the time, and we were meeting him there from work. From this day on, I always promise to look at everyone's face before acting.
Oh, so a couple weeks ago I dropped my student ID, god knows where, & this kid in my game design class tells me that my ID card is on a desk in the library, right as I'm going to a class. So after class, I ask a kid in my Spanish class, who I assumed was the guy I talked to earlier, where he said my card was. Apparently they were two totally different guys. Two months into school & you'd think I'd know how to tell apart the people in my classes.
One Time at a Family and Friend dinner my mom asked to me to put the ketchup away and then the broom. Trying to be my intelligent self I took both. I put the ketchup in the utility closet and was stuck trying to put the broom in the fridge. No this wouldnt have been so bad if I had not moved stuff out of the fridge to fit it in there...... and if it werent in front of all of my family members and close friends. T_T
That's embarrassing didnt u notice that it was a broom?
(Oct. 17, 2013  7:56 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: One Time at a Family and Friend dinner my mom asked to me to put the ketchup away and then the broom. Trying to be my intelligent self I took both. I put the ketchup in the utility closet and was stuck trying to put the broom in the fridge. No this wouldnt have been so bad if I had not moved stuff out of the fridge to fit it in there...... and if it werent in front of all of my family members and close friends. T_T

I'm guilty of something similar Smile.

I got a glass out of the cabinet and then went to the fridge to get some milk. For some reason, I decided I was going to drink some tea instead so I was going to put the glass and the milk back. Not thinking I put the glass in the fridge and attempted to put the 1 gallon of milk in the cabinet.

Thankfully my mom wasn't there to see!
I do that kind of stuff all the time
I've done that so many times that it isn't even funny. A couple days ago, I almost put face scrub on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste lol.
The best was a few years ago, when I was going to microwave a frozen burrito for lunch & I had a dollar in my hand to buy something in the cafeteria... put the dollar in the microwave & the burrito in my pocket & started walking away before I realized what I'd done wrong.
(Oct. 17, 2013  11:10 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I've done that so many times that it isn't even funny. A couple days ago, I almost put face scrub on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste lol.
The best was a few years ago, when I was going to microwave a frozen burrito for lunch & I had a dollar in my hand to buy something in the cafeteria... put the dollar in the microwave & the burrito in my pocket & started walking away before I realized what I'd done wrong.
Wow that mustve been horrible escpicially in front of
all those people
okay so this happened at the pool not to me but another person so I was playing with my friends and then one of them started cussing in spanish (I didn't know that and most of the other people didn't) he could speak english too but spanish was a secondary language anyway somebody said that he was cussing and then he said no they don't know what I'm saying they don't speak spanish and then the life-guard who was watching and listening the whole time said in a smooth devious voice I speak spanish... then the kid who was cussing shut up and people were just staring at him with smirks on there faces I felt sorry yet furious with him XD
Funny and embarassing haha but cool as well i'm learning spanish
Today I put glue stick on my lips instead of chap stick, you'd think I'd know the circular difference, and now my lips are more chapped. I'm a boy, so when my teacher saw me do that, already the glue stick was embarrassing, but then I realized the glue stick... Everyone in the classroom laughs, I grab a napkin, you get it from there.
wow XD well if theres something I've done that was really embarrising it was when I was talking to that girl I was talking about I like a week ago and brother and her and her brother where fighting as in wresteling and pinching each other as they normally do and then I said
man I'm so embarrsed remebering this (Click to View)
then it seemed like everything froze I suddendly realized the words that had come off my toung and into there ears they were laughing (actually it was her brother then she started laughing Tired) then they walked away laughing (actually after that it was just her brother but she was still iggling softly) I realized i had know Idea what that ment it was something I heard of a TV which made me more embarrsed...
Another embarrising moment is when I was performing in the Marching Band at a Football Game in th le stands, I asked the girl that I really liked to Homecoming. I got rejected then friendzoned..... In front of the whole band. And the Drum Major....... Who just so happens to be her sister.
(Oct. 18, 2013  12:49 AM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Another embarrising moment is when I was performing in the Marching Band at a Football Game in th le stands, I asked the girl that I really liked to Homecoming. I got rejected then friendzoned..... In front of the whole band. And the Drum Major....... Who just so happens to be her sister.

That's not embarrassing, that's HUMILIATING. I feel bad for you, seriously.