How Embarassing!!

LoL, One time I tripped at lunch and my pizza landed on a girl I like! ( I don't think it's as embarrasing as the power rangers kid tho...)
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:01 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: LoL, One time I tripped at lunch and my pizza landed on a girl I like! ( I don't think it's as embarrasing as the power rangers kid tho...)

Yeah! Bow down to my amazingly embarrasing story! Angry
Haha xd
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:40 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:01 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: LoL, One time I tripped at lunch and my pizza landed on a girl I like! ( I don't think it's as embarrasing as the power rangers kid tho...)

Yeah! Bow down to my amazingly embarrasing story! Angry
Haha xd

Lol. I definetly have to bow on that one. It pains me to just imagine what it might have been like it would of happen to me!
I wouldn't come back to school, I'll tell ya that much
Rofl. @ first I would be like "ya power rangers is so gansta" word.
then phail epicly.
At my school, until high school, all the classes are mixed sex. As soon as high school begins (ie age 11,12) the guys and girls are seperated.

In our final year, we attend mixed sex classes again. Now if you're as socially inept/uncomfortable as I, then this can lead to some rather awkward moments full of similarly awkward silence.

The path was blocked in the common room one day, and being the rebels that they are, my fellow student jumped on top of the desks to get past. And being the utterly slick guy that I am, i fall over whilst attempting the same. In front of everyone.

I ruled so much
(Oct. 16, 2008  6:01 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Today, in assembly, infront of about 180 students, a boy's pants fell down while he was singing. What was on the boxers? POWER RANGERS

Embarrasment...

Haha, I still wear whitey-tighties. No, I don't care if it lowers my sperm count, I'm Asian.

ALSO, it prevents my wee-wee to go weeeeeee around my pants when I'm playing sports Chocked
(Oct. 31, 2008  2:23 AM)Elmo Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  6:01 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Today, in assembly, infront of about 180 students, a boy's pants fell down while he was singing. What was on the boxers? POWER RANGERS

Embarrasment...

Haha, I still wear whitey-tighties. No, I don't care if it lowers my sperm count, I'm Asian.

ALSO, it prevents my wee-wee to go weeeeeee around my pants when I'm playing sports Chocked

.... how about boxer briefs...

and also, I feel sorry for the power rangers kid Unhappy

Embarrasment...

you seriously sometimes make posts you really shouldn't

this is one of those times
(Oct. 31, 2008  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Embarrasment...

you seriously sometimes make posts you really shouldn't

this is one of those times

I think underpant discussion is perfectly viable.

By the way, I don't even KNOW what I'd do if the power rangers thing happened to me. For one thing I wouldn't have been wearing power rangers boxers but I'd probably have laughed it off.

Some kid I know flashed our head teacher, full frontal in like his fifth primary school year and just laughed. O.O

He got grounded for like 3 months. xD
if it'd happened to me, i would've pretended to morph and then run off stage like a megazord

take it all the way baby
Well Once I Was at school and i was leaning back on my chair and bang i fell back against the cubbys and started crying and i got real embarassed and had to go to the office and there was a huge bump on my head for about 2 weeks
Sorry if spamming, but I think this thread is really funny and deserves to be revived!

Okay, here's two:

1: I'm at the Boys & Girl's Club of America, my mom is in the restroom because she needs to go before we walk home, so I start begging into the woman's restroom asking for a dollar to by candy from the vending machine, then a girl who I kinda liked comes out, but she doesn't see me and I turn around, and my mom's sitting at a table near the Teen Center part of the B&GC.

2: On Wednesday I'm sitting in chair at school, I drop something, bend over while still sitting down, then I hear a smaal ripping sound, my pants ripped! Thank God no one else heard, and so I'm spending the next 6-7 hours wearing my shirt so that some of it covers the rip in the butt of my pants.

Not sure if I beat you Brad, but nonetheless embarassing!
hmmmmm.. I have a few... but heres one that's Beyblade related...

When my friends and I were in 5th grade, we saw this little... maybe 3rd grader? who had a Beyblade V force shirt. We wanted to tell him how much we LOVED it, but we could never find the guy! Later, during an assemlby, i got an award so i had to go up in front of the whole school w/ a group of other people. Sitting in the front row was this kid, with the Beyblade shirt. I gasped (very loudly), pointed, laughed, and said (also loudy) "THERE you are!! My freinds and I love your shirt SO MUCH!!" ... it was scary for me..... I had interupted the teacher giving the next award... -w-" OOPS!
1. When I was at camp I showed everyone my underwear and didn't even notice that I did that. Whats even more embarrassing is that it took me almost two years to figure out that I actually did that now I know why my best friend calls me dense.

2. I was at gamestop with my dad brothers and sister my dad was trying to return an xbox 360 and they wouldn't take it so he started screaming and cursing the manager of the store in front of everyone so to keep myself from further embarrassment I got out of the store
i got a good one actually two #1 at a school there was this big meeting in the gym and they gave out the best teacher of the year award to my religion teacher (aka my worst enemy) so while evey1 else cheered and clapped i boooed and give him the thumps down. He saw me and point to his foot then to his but and then mouthed the worst "Im going to kick you azz" in front of the wwwhhooollleee school. Then he told me later that day he was going to get me and he did.-w- #2 at my house we were playing basketball in my backyard and it was just me vs my friend. the score was tied next score wins. my friend missed the shot and i knew he couldnt stop me from scoring so i started singing "im going to win! im going to win!" right when i was saying that i tripped off a little metal pipe that had broke off the fence and was stuck in the ground, fell, and my friend took the ball and won the game.-w-(the bad part was he tripped off that same pipe and lost and i had got so cocky and screwed up baaaaaadddddd, we are still laughing about that) i got a lot real funny moments those are just in my top 5.
Reading my post history.

HOW EMBARASSING!!
(Mar. 09, 2010  11:50 PM)To Wrote: Reading my post history.

HOW EMBARASSING!!
This.
Hmm with me i have to admit my most embarrasing moment was when i went into town after college with a friend and my dad was going to pick me and my friend up. Well anyways i was in some supermarket and someone who is on TV and Radio called Evan Davis was there doing radio interviews with people.

So basically my dad came to meet me and my friend Jan and he asked the two of us if we say Evan Davis and we said no. Then i said "who could miss him he has permanant cross eyes and ears like ski jumps". XD so basically he was on the next aisle to me and when he heard me he cross eye glared at me so badly XD

Me and my mate Jan were laughing so hard we fell on the floor laughing and my dad left the shop since he was so embarrased
every time i call stores and such
they always call me ma'am Unhappy

and since my name is mostly used for girls(from what ive seen), they usually call my sister my name and hers mine Tired
(Mar. 11, 2010  5:31 PM)Dranzerblaze828 Wrote: Hmm with me i have to admit my most embarrasing moment was when i went into town after college with a friend and my dad was going to pick me and my friend up. Well anyways i was in some supermarket and someone who is on TV and Radio called Evan Davis was there doing radio interviews with people.

So basically my dad came to meet me and my friend Jan and he asked the two of us if we say Evan Davis and we said no. Then i said "who could miss him he has permanant cross eyes and ears like ski jumps". XD so basically he was on the next aisle to me and when he heard me he cross eye glared at me so badly XD

Me and my mate Jan were laughing so hard we fell on the floor laughing and my dad left the shop since he was so embarrased
i love this story, i'm gonna google image search evan davis now XD
UPDATE: just googled him....... roflmao!
i have plenty,
im not real talkitive person and always keep to my self in real life.

i was out side at night in the park, well it so happened i was thinking of something and began talking about it out loud to my self (no ones ever around), so here i am sparking a conversation with my self trying to figure out the answer, well the whole time two people where there watching me. i felt so stupid, never did find the answer.
Calling a large woman pregnant when she wasn't.
I have never assumed anything again.
(Apr. 03, 2010  2:31 PM)Robsta Wrote: Calling a large woman pregnant when she wasn't.
I have never assumed anything again.

isn't that from scrubs?
(Aug. 28, 2008  12:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Yeah, you have a point. When you're in the middle of the crowd, you can't really get caught for anything. Teachers just don't seem to focus on that area of the class

not in my school my school is so rediculusly small u cant get away with anything.My class is only 7 kids including me!