How Embarassing!!

I peed in my pants , today , while walking a mile to home.
i was at my friends house taking a carp during a party, forgot to lock the door, the hottest girl in my highschool that i HAD a chance with walked in and saw me. my pants were down and everything. That sucks eh?
(Apr. 03, 2010  2:52 PM)Ô€oʇɐʇo Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2010  2:31 PM)Robsta Wrote: Calling a large woman pregnant when she wasn't.
I have never assumed anything again.

isn't that from scrubs?

lol no that kind of stuff happens all the time

but mine was a while ago. there was this guy i rly rly liked and he liked me too, but we decided to wait a while and see if it would work before we go too involved, well anyways, so we were txting and he said he was at a girl named lauren's house and he was gonna stay the night. i was upset he was staying with someone else, so i asked him; "oh..do u like this girl?" he says; "hell yea, shes amazing!" and i get all sad and im like; "you got the hots for her?" and he's like "...for my cousin?? O.o" .... yea.... talk about awkward... lol
^ Love scares people sometimes. Tongue_out
I slipped in front of a guy. Even though I don't have a crush on him, he's popular. And I hate popular kids. Angry
(Sep. 06, 2010  12:41 PM)dracomj103 Wrote: I slipped in front of a guy. Even though I don't have a crush on him, he's popular. And I hate popular kids. Angry

I didnt quite understand this ?

When of the times I was embarressed was when in class , I mixed a chemical in the experiment that I should'nt have.
I was at Karate and I threw up right on the stuff we were using. I was thinking "OOPS".
I went into a wrong car with my nerf guns. They thought i was a terroist
My friend told me to look at the sky so I looked then he grabbed my shoulders and told me to take a step to the side and I stepped in dog poo with my new WWE shoes
I always hated him
I thought I was holding my mom's hand, but I was holding another person's hand. carp...
(Aug. 27, 2008  9:48 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I once tried to run through what I thought was a doorless opening. Turned out to be glass XD

This happend to everyone my room supposed to be like a outside room (nott really im not sure what its called ) but it has a glass sliding door one time when i was trying to go out i forgot it was a sliding door and i hit my head on it hard (i was running to get out because i had to use the bathroom really hard) and guess what happend .. i ended up peeing on myself ..worst day of my life eva
I was in a mirror maze and I thought I saw the opening.....yeah it was just another mirror. So I ran full speed into the mirror and shook the whole maze XD
Another embarrassing moment:

I fell asleep in Math Class last school year (6th grade). While I was sleeping my classmates saw a fly went into my mouth (Good thing it flew away...). When i woke up, my classmates were laughing and our YLM (Year Level Moderator) was the 1 woke me up.
Then i just remembered, when you fell asleep, you get a warning from the YLM. So i kinda panicked, good thing that she didn't gave me a warning. since she's a close friend of our adviser.

WORST.MOMENT.EVER.
-Deleted-
my most embarrassing moment is that in the age of 8 or 7, i can't remember my age at that time. i went to the swimming pool to swim. after a couple of hours i got out from the swimming pool and i found out that i don't have a swimming trunks on. I'm naked!Pinching_eyes
this is horrible probably the worst one. i was getting ready to scooter to my friends house. but when i got there i realized something... i wasnt wearing pants! the whole neighborhood saw me scootering down the street and worst of all, my friend was in his front yard playing baseball. he saw me in my undies as i scootered away.
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:04 AM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: this is horrible probably the worst one. i was getting ready to scooter to my friends house. but when i got there i realized something... i wasnt wearing pants! the whole neighborhood saw me scootering down the street and worst of all, my friend was in his front yard playing baseball. he saw me in my undies as i scootered away.

Wouldn't you have felt a breeze?
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:04 AM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: this is horrible probably the worst one. i was getting ready to scooter to my friends house. but when i got there i realized something... i wasnt wearing pants! the whole neighborhood saw me scootering down the street and worst of all, my friend was in his front yard playing baseball. he saw me in my undies as i scootered away.

U just won the thread congratulations come down in ur undies to ur park and we will give you a award Joyful_2 nah but u did jst win the thread xD
I was standing in the Taxi Queue. I thought the woman in front of me was my mom so I hugged her. She wasn't. My family, who was sitting nearby, started laughing REAL loud.

I remember experiencing something similar. One afternoon, having just finished bathing, I was dressing. Being the idiot I am, I decided to stop dressing for a while and watch the telly, which was turned on the whole time. After a while, I heard my friends call me, so I came out. I was still in my undies. All them people in the street saw me. Friends laughed.
Sorry about the necro, I was gonna make a thread about this, but I searched before making.
When I fell in the garbage can after walking in the hallway staring at people who stared at me.
I couldn't swim at the time then my friend put me in a little pool the I was scramming for a good 8 min when I looked the water was 1.5 feet tall.
I was in my backyard with my family (except my dad) and I was getting paranoid about anything that stings you and every time something flew past me I whimpered and whimerped until I broke down and started crying and whining I want to go inside but my mom had to do alot to calm me down first.. and my brothers and sisters laughed at me and so did my mom...
Are you really serious? That sucks Unhappy
who's chief2002sigh? oh and onother one