How Embarassing!!

(Sep. 15, 2008  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: In her defense, I kind of look like I could be her sister I guess:

[Image: Photo48.jpg]
You hav kool hair thou!

My embrassing moment would probs be when i was sick at a party (bit to much to drink lol) then fell over in it
Not only embrassing but very disgusting to lol
my girlfriend just told me i'm a very sexy sister uhhhhhhhhhhh
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: my girlfriend just told me i'm a very sexy sister uhhhhhhhhhhh

That's more scary than embarassing XD
(Sep. 16, 2008  9:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: my girlfriend just told me i'm a very sexy sister uhhhhhhhhhhh

When I first looked at the pic I can honestly say i didn't know which one was you =/

If you had white dyed hair wou would remind me of near fron deathnote =P
(Sep. 18, 2008  12:05 AM)James Wrote:

When I first looked at the pic I can honestly say i didn't know which one was you =/

If you had white dyed hair wou would remind me of near fron deathnote =P

I want to bleach my hair white. It'll carp up my hair though, so I'm kinda torn. Half of me is going "You've already bleached the front to make it blue, so wtf do you care for?" other half is going "Your hair will snap and fall out everywhere"
'I want to bleach my hair white. It'll carp up my hair though, so I'm kinda torn. Half of me is going "You've already bleached the front to make it blue, so wtf do you care for?" other half is going "Your hair will snap and fall out everywhere"'

Wrong topic? Anywho having hair > dying your hair and it falling out.

Just dyed mine black btw.
(Sep. 18, 2008  5:33 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: 'I want to bleach my hair white. It'll carp up my hair though, so I'm kinda torn. Half of me is going "You've already bleached the front to make it blue, so wtf do you care for?" other half is going "Your hair will snap and fall out everywhere"'

Wrong topic? Anywho having hair > dying your hair and it falling out.

Just dyed mine black btw.

I was quoting the person above me since they were saying about dyeing ones hair white =/
Ehh, I personally like dying my hair white or blue. I think it looks kewl =D, also I never heard that it ruins your hair. But let's try and get back on topic ok...

My friend wrote for every answer to a math test today. I LIKE carp CHEESE!
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:35 PM)James Wrote: Ehh, I personally like dying my hair white or blue. I think it looks kewl =D, also I never heard that it ruins your hair. But let's try and get back on topic ok...

this is only embarrassing because you're friends with such an idiot
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:35 PM)James Wrote: Ehh, I personally like dying my hair white or blue. I think it looks kewl =D, also I never heard that it ruins your hair. But let's try and get back on topic ok...

this is only embarrassing because you're friends with such an idiot

He's trying to drop out of AP Calculus... I've seen worst for an AP test Honestly.

that's a stupid way of dropping out of a class. If it's in college then it;s not hard to go "I dont want to take this course anymore, can I please drop-out" to your teacher or Personal tutor.
well i'm all for joke answers on tests, but at least make them funny
Nah, it's high school. Honestly I don't expect him to graduate this year =P
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:42 PM)James Wrote: Nah, it's high school. Honestly I don't expect him to graduate this year =P

You can't go on to college until you get certain grades Chocked_2
That's unlucky. Over here you can go onto college, Re-sit Maths and English if you failed them (It's required for most courses) and take what's called a B-Tec course in things like engineering, photography etc.
As for embaressing things there was once a PE/Games test we had to do (I hate all sports and stuff if you didn't know, not against people who enjoy them I just hate them). Anywho, I was so stupid and there were about 10 rugby questions about various players. I put johnny wilkinson for every question. I got one right.

Seriously, I really know that little about games/PE. Seeing as I was in a group of chavs I generally got laughed at a lot. Pinching_eyes_2
embarassing moment:

someone who looks like this going to a rural high school full of skeets, homophobes, and violent metalheads:

[Image: plane.jpg]

i got called michael jackson a lot and couldn't get a date

also one day i was compared to ricky martin, confirming my suspicions that newfoundland is trapped in a time warp around 1997
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: embarassing moment:

someone who looks like this going to a rural high school full of skeets, homophobes, and violent metalheads:

also one day i was compared to ricky martin, confirming my suspicions that newfoundland is trapped in a time warp around 1997

I lawled XD
and ouch about the high school, sounds nasty.
Here is another semi-embarrassing moment provided by yours truly. About a week before the start of Grade 8 I remember taking this old pretty trashy bike I found for a spin around the street. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I decided it was a smart idea to ride into a brick wall.

I started Grade 8 with a big bandage over my head, and a response to people asking with "Imagine what the other guy must look like".
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: embarassing moment:

this is literally the exact plot of napoleon dynamite
Honestly I'm telling everyone that doesn't know it. High school is such an overrated period in the scheme of your life. I hope everyone has a great time, but I don't think many people will say it in hind site. Trust me when I say you'll be happy to be out.

Since this is the topic of embarrassing moments I pose a question to everyone who posted.

*How do you deal if someone or people bring up you embarrassing moments, ie getting a laugh at your expense?
I pretend it never happened... unless its a major thing (i.e running and falling during athletics). If I fall, I stay down and pretend to cry, hoping the laughter will turn to sympathy xd
When I was twelve-years-old, I had a major crush on this girl, but I was afraid to tell her. My best friend at the time was with me, and he found out. But I told him to keep it a secret.

Literally within ten minutes, he was out in the hall telling pretty much everyone. She didn't like me back.
That sucks. He obviously wasn't your friend. If someone did that to me, I'd pimp-slap them on the spot xd
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:58 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: When I was twelve-years-old, I had a major crush on this girl, but I was afraid to tell her. My best friend at the time was with me, and he found out. But I told him to keep it a secret.

Literally within ten minutes, he was out in the hall telling pretty much everyone. She didn't like me back.

Gah, stuff like that is harsh. Basically it's life's way of telling you to keep all your emotions inside until you go crazy, explode in anger and frustration and kill a load of people.

Seriously, they're all like "you have to let your emotions be known" in school, maybe it's their way of getting back at you because stuff like that happened to them when they were younger.

When embaressing stuff happens I usually stare at people and they stop laughing... =S
(Sep. 22, 2008  8:28 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:58 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: When I was twelve-years-old, I had a major crush on this girl, but I was afraid to tell her. My best friend at the time was with me, and he found out. But I told him to keep it a secret.

Gah, stuff like that is harsh. Basically it's life's way of telling you to keep all your emotions inside until you go crazy, explode in anger and frustration and kill a load of people.

Seriously, they're all like "you have to let your emotions be known" in school, maybe it's their way of getting back at you because stuff like that happened to them when they were younger.

When embaressing stuff happens I usually stare at people and they stop laughing... =S

Which somehow reminds me of how, in almost any situation, repeatedly blinking your eyes at someone who just asked a question will make them feel incredibly dumb.

^that happened to me, but it wasn't that embarrassing. Usually when embarrassing stuff happens, I laugh or shrug it off. Depends on who I embarrassed myself around.