How Embarassing!!

carp URBAN DICTIONARY

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:17 AM)Artie Wrote: carp URBAN DICTIONARY

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...tamer+brad

"1. Tamer Brad
10 up, 27 down
Waaah..such a sweet guy. Really..hes like the brother I never had. He can be a carp..but most of the time you deserve it. He loves cute bey girls...and guys. Hes really awesome..and I shall one day kidnap him..I mean meet him. He loves beyblade and Gackt. Malice Mizer also owns his soul.
I luff j00 so very much!
by Arthur Sloane Dec 16, 2004 email it 1 comment"
hahahahahahahaha
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:33 AM)Roan Wrote:

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE

"1. Tamer Brad
10 up, 27 down
Waaah..such a sweet guy. Really..hes like the brother I never had. He can be a carp..but most of the time you deserve it. He loves cute bey girls...and guys. Hes really awesome..and I shall one day kidnap him..I mean meet him. He loves beyblade and Gackt. Malice Mizer also owns his soul.
I luff j00 so very much!

I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
How embarrassing!
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How embarrassing!

was contemplating doing this

also carp you; you had purple hair
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:50 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How embarrassing!
also carp you; you had purple hair

And j00 luffed it
(Sep. 11, 2008  3:33 AM)Roan Wrote:

BANE OF MY EXISTENCE

"1. Tamer Brad
10 up, 27 down
I luff j00 so very much!

carp lulz! This made my week even better.
me and my friends were playing soccer with my friends new expensive ball (about 200$) i got the ball and my friend told me to pass him but i just shot the ball to the goal but...it went on the roof of an apartment and we couldnt get it lol, he was really mad
Wow that's so embaressing. Oh wait. No it isn't.

[Image: cat-internet-failure.jpg]
listen to this 1 ,when my friend was small(maybe 5 or 6 years old) his mom was planning a surprise party for him on his birthday,so she called all his friend and made them hide in the livingroom, and my friend was taking a bath and came out naked when all his friends came out and told him surprise,lol,he ran to his room crying.
(Sep. 13, 2008  6:42 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Wow that's so embaressing. Oh wait. No it isn't.

[Image: cat-internet-failure.jpg]

this post is pretty embarrassing

fyi if i lost something of someone's that cost $200 i'd be pretty embarrassed
Lol i was running through a hall way and turned into the room to quick and totaly dident go far enough to clear the door and slamed my shoulder into the wall. It was terible
(Sep. 14, 2008  5:17 AM)Maz Wrote: Lol i was running through a hall way and turned into the room to quick and totaly dident go far enough to clear the door and slamed my shoulder into the wall. It was terible

I do that all the time XD It's more painful than embarassing, lol.
there's a shelf in my house that i always walk into
i threw up one of my rockband drumsticks it hit me in the head i fell back into my closet and everything fell on me. At school on thursday (dont send your kids to private school if they say its jail, mine is) long story short everyone got essay for retarded reasons, i had 2. i raised my hand, MRS busch called on me. i asked her if it was ms or mrs busch. she told me franklyn its mrs write my name 100 times. i said why.lets just say she broke all the "school rules".At my check-up, my doctor
pulled everything down and i was like dude wtf. then HE grabbed my balls. i feel so violated ;_; . i hope he`ll be able to afford the cast he needs >Smile
my friend fell in a river, and i decided to play hero and jumped in, but failed miserably and we both got swept away for a bit.

it's documented in a video on my computer
I like the fact that I made a good starting thead Joyful_2

Oh, and another thing that happened when I was 2 was that I drank a bottle of Cough Madicine. I don't remember much after that... Besides waking up throwing up shitloads because of Epikak. (ignore my spelling plz...)
beat this carp

So I went with my girlfriend (ANNIEDUCK HER USERNAME ON HERE IS ANNIEDUCK MY GIRLFRIEND ANNIEDUCK) to have lunch with a family friend of hers. So the woman takes a look at me and says, "Oh Annie, is this your sister!?"

Supaburn
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beat this carp

So I went with my girlfriend (ANNIEDUCK HER USERNAME ON HERE IS ANNIEDUCK MY GIRLFRIEND ANNIEDUCK) to have lunch with a family friend of hers. So the woman takes a look at me and says, "Oh Annie, is this your sister!?"

Supaburn

Okay, you just beat everyone XD It's funny though hope ya don't mind me saying.
(Sep. 14, 2008  9:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beat this carp

Supaburn

Hahahahaha, you win.
In her defense, I kind of look like I could be her sister I guess:

[Image: Photo48.jpg]
Quote:this post is pretty embarrassing

fyi if i lost something of someone's that cost $200 i'd be pretty embarrassed

I'd just be pissed at myself for losing them and annoyed that I had to pay the money. I wouldn't say it's embarassing as such... =/

Meh, whatever. Apologies and stuff to whoever.

And "sister"? LOL
Now THAT is embaressing. I got told when I was asleep in the hospital some woman thought I was a girl. =S