How Embarassing!!

Civics class is embarassing. Some guy asked how a person without a car who's pregnant can get to a hospital. Neglecting the fact Ambulance's exist. I feel embarassed for him.
TBH I'd have laughed at him. I'd have laughed hard, and when I do, I cry, which can then cause others to laugh. I guess it has a snowball effect.

I wouldn't have laughed to embarrass him, but I have an evil sense of humour so I laugh when people fall etc
I'm working on it though Confused
(Sep. 23, 2008  7:38 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: TBH I'd have laughed at him. I'd have laughed hard, and when I do, I cry, which can then cause others to laugh. I guess it has a snowball effect.

I wouldn't have laughed to embarrass him, but I have an evil sense of humour so I laugh when people fall etc

Why work on it? It's an awesome trait to have IMO XD
People have told me that when I laugh at them it makes them feel bad, and I don't wanna make people feel like that. However, if it is somebody I don't like, well...
(Sep. 23, 2008  7:38 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I wouldn't have laughed to embarrass him, but I have an evil sense of humour so I laugh when people fall etc

Schaunenfroider! (sp?) =]

Look it up, it's when you take pleasure in others' misfortune. xD

Oh, also, it's not that bad, people say stupid stuff sometimes. Meh
people getting hurt is hilarious sorry people who get hurt a lot
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: embarassing moment:

someone who looks like this going to a rural high school full of skeets, homophobes, and violent metalheads:

i got called michael jackson a lot and couldn't get a date

also one day i was compared to ricky martin, confirming my suspicions that newfoundland is trapped in a time warp around 1997

That's really consequent of you. My respect .
See, I go to a school full of quite normal people. I have a lot of friends there and only few that call me names or are offensive. Some always need to laugh at my mohawk or steel boots 'cause they just think they're better, and I don't care. Some even call me "emo" when I give a carp about my hair hanging in my face, shows how they just they talk about stuff they don't even have a clue of and neither unterstand me nor what emo is. I don't give a carp about anyone of them, but I don't know what I'd do when most people would call me names and be rude to me or even push or hit me or something. I don't think I could be as confident as you.
^ this post rules

anyway i'm just used to it now and i laugh it off because i know i'm carp fabulous
People call me emo and stuff a lot. I don't particularly care to be honest, my school is full of chavs. Oh, I once asked some really chavvy guy if he thought he was a chav and he said no. Then he said "do you think you're a girl?". I just walked off lol.

Another embaressing moment, a girl saw me with two of my friends, said hi to my friends and walked off without saying anything to me. -.-

I think people don't talk to me because they don't see me as a friendly person, I'm usually the one that has to speak first. Maybe people just think I'm weird. Meh.
My school is full of carp. Do not go to private school. I got 3 essays for no reason. In science class we had to write our essays. I raised my hand. Ms Busch called on me. I asked if it was ms or mrs busch. she freaked out and told me to write her name 100 times. This is only the latest in my adventures at st. johns. i have loads more of stories if anyone wants to here more lol
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:39 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: My school is full of carp. Do not go to private school. I got 3 essays for no reason. In science class we had to write our essays. I raised my hand. Ms Busch called on me. I asked if it was ms or mrs busch. she freaked out and told me to write her name 100 times. This is only the latest in my adventures at st. johns. i have loads more of stories if anyone wants to here more lol

what the hell why did you do this
sorry forgot its mrs
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  12:39 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: My school is full of carp. Do not go to private school. I got 3 essays for no reason. In science class we had to write our essays. I raised my hand. Ms Busch called on me. I asked if it was ms or mrs busch. she freaked out and told me to write her name 100 times. This is only the latest in my adventures at st. johns. i have loads more of stories if anyone wants to here more lol

what the hell why did you do this

Do what?
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: people getting hurt is hilarious sorry people who get hurt a lot

Extremely hilarious xd
(Sep. 29, 2008  5:47 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: people getting hurt is hilarious sorry people who get hurt a lot

Extremely hilarious xd

On behalf of all the people that get hurt a lot (including me)...

>WHACK!< *slaps you*

EDIT: By the way I once bent down to pick up the mail and smashed my head open and there was blood everywhere. The mail is evil.
You see, I find it astounding how you managed to bend down so fast that the impact busted open your head

Something like this would also make me laugh... until I saw the blood

Also, I resent you slapping me... Unhappy
(Oct. 02, 2008  4:46 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: You see, I find it astounding how you managed to bend down so fast that the impact busted open your head

Something like this would also make me laugh... until I saw the blood

Also, I resent you slapping me... Unhappy

Yeah, they had to glue my head back together. The glue gets realllly itchy after about a week. You don't think about it but you can bend down pretty damn fast I guess, lol.

*hugs you* It's okay, I didn't mean it. =3
Wow
One boy at my school cracked is head open and didn't know until he saw blood. He then screamed. I felt so bad for him...
(Oct. 03, 2008  7:19 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Wow
One boy at my school cracked is head open and didn't know until he saw blood. He then screamed. I felt so bad for him...

not sure this is embarrassing so much as it is horrifying
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:19 PM)Sasch Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: embarassing moment:

someone who looks like this going to a rural high school full of skeets, homophobes, and violent metalheads:

i got called michael jackson a lot and couldn't get a date

also one day i was compared to ricky martin, confirming my suspicions that newfoundland is trapped in a time warp around 1997

That's really consequent of you. My respect .
See, I go to a school full of quite normal people. I have a lot of friends there and only few that call me names or are offensive. Some always need to laugh at my mohawk or steel boots 'cause they just think they're better, and I don't care. Some even call me "emo" when I give a carp about my hair hanging in my face, shows how they just they talk about stuff they don't even have a clue of and neither unterstand me nor what emo is. I don't give a carp about anyone of them, but I don't know what I'd do when most people would call me names and be rude to me or even push or hit me or something. I don't think I could be as confident as you.

Most inadvertently hilarious post ever. I hope it was all sarcasm.
Today, in assembly, infront of about 180 students, a boy's pants fell down while he was singing. What was on the boxers? POWER RANGERS

Embarrasment...
chozen, HOW on earth did they fall down?? were they incredibly loose or something? Did someone pull them?

that is so embarassing!
thats really embarassing,i remmember i saw a vedio in 1 of the schools in my country,the teacher was walking when a boy pulled the teachers pants down and all of the student start laughing,seeing the teachers underwear is more embarasing than a boys underwear right?
(Oct. 16, 2008  6:01 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Today, in assembly, infront of about 180 students, a boy's pants fell down while he was singing. What was on the boxers? POWER RANGERS

Embarrasment...

this kid owns
(Oct. 15, 2008  11:18 PM)jasonresno Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:19 PM)Sasch Wrote: That's really consequent of you. My respect .

Most inadvertently hilarious post ever. I hope it was all sarcasm.

No, it wasn't. Why do you think so?
See, English isn't my first language, so I don't even really know how to make written words seem sarcastic. I'm confused now if Brad hasn't just only made fun of me.
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2008  6:01 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Today, in assembly, infront of about 180 students, a boy's pants fell down while he was singing. What was on the boxers? POWER RANGERS

Embarrasment...

this kid owns

He hasn't been to school since the incident now. I think he might've moved schools.

Such a shame...