Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do?

Poll: If you worked for Hasbro, what more of would you release?

Face-Off packs
3.70%
Booster Packs
22.22%
Battle/Gift Sets
7.41%
Accessories
17.59%
Some/All of the above
45.37%
None of the above
3.70%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
Hasbro needs to re-release grips and string launchers. And I hope they lower the price on stadiums by a bit.
Yeah they're $15! They should lower the price to $10
Hasbro REALLY needs to fix their manuals, for ex. Flash saggitario's manual said that attack mode was stamina, and stamina was attack!
(Jul. 19, 2013  12:19 AM)Tri Wrote: No... They are same exact thing as TT, just different colors.
Actually they are slightly heavier.
No... That's not true. One person did weight comparisons. We'd need further analysis of that although I can guarantee you there's no differences.
What i'd love to see is hasbro make MF-Custom sets, launcher grips, string launchers, alternate sticker sheets (just put them in sticker books). And if they're going to make beyblade an "evergreen" brand they could simply make a few new beys here of there and put them in two packs (throwing in a few H145 here or there wont hurt anyone Tongue_out) The two packs being a new bey (Zero-g, MFB or a new system) with a bey made of good and rarer parts (RF, H145, BD145, PD, MB, TR145, Sol, Blaze, V145, AS, All the unreleased 4D etc)
BOOSTER PACKS BOOSTER PACKS BOOSTER PACKS. PLEASE HASBRO!
What if they made the Takara Tomy stadiums, but with a built-in barrier. It could be similiar to the Takara paper barriers, but made of plastic and connected to the stadium itself. It would make the price of stadiums go up, but overall, it would be less than shipping in a Takara stadium.
That would be awesome!!Grin
(Jul. 26, 2013  6:41 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: What if they made the Takara Tomy stadiums, but with a built-in barrier. It could be similiar to the Takara paper barriers, but made of plastic and connected to the stadium itself. It would make the price of stadiums go up, but overall, it would be less than shipping in a Takara stadium.

Can someone emai Hasbro this idea?
to add on to all that was said before I think hasbro should make better packiging incase they do release more hyperblades cause at walmart I saw 3 hyperblades packages behind a hyper strike battle set but the launcher tool bey and ripcord were all stolenUnhappy and i'm frequently seeing this at other stores too
You'd think that if they want to make beyblade evergreen, then they'd have people monitoring all forum websites, you know?
(Jul. 27, 2013  8:30 PM)Lazer Wrote: to add on to all that was said before I think hasbro should make better packiging incase they do release more hyperblades cause at walmart I saw 3 hyperblades packages behind a hyper strike battle set but the launcher tool bey and ripcord were all stolenUnhappy and i'm frequently seeing this at other stores too

So have I! Once I saw an opened Meteo L-Drago absorb package and all the parts were stolen!Unhappy
I just wish Hasbro would release TONS of accessories,because it costs more to order grips,string launchers,or metal faces from Japan. The only things like that I got from Hasbro was a string launcher (which I cant find for a decent price now) and a grip and glove in some k-mart exclusive pack. The problem
is Hasbro has made some of this stuff, but they're really hard to get.
I think speeding up the wave 2 shogun steel release would be nice, also selling the cyclone stadium by itself as a stadium rather than with the beys. That would make my day. I can't wait for the anime to start on CN
I wish they'd realease compact launchers with all of the starters, rather than just the cyclone stadium set. Sure Rey aren't as good as Beylaunchers like Haabro should really be releasing, but they're better than the regular light launchers. A compact launcher grip would be nice as well.
(Aug. 10, 2013  7:40 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: I think speeding up the wave 2 shogun steel release would be nice, also selling the cyclone stadium by itself as a stadium rather than with the beys. That would make my day. I can't wait for the anime to start on CN

No, that would be awful. Hasbro's tendency to release all of a season's Beyblades at the same time during only a few months is very disadvantageous for Beyblade. For instance, we already have almost all of the Shogun Steel Beyblades released, yet the anime has not even started in English, so Hasbro will just soon move on to their side series and there will be nothing Beyblade-related left in stores very soon. If they separated the releases more evenly within a year, that would be way better for the toyline.
(Aug. 10, 2013  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2013  7:40 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: I think speeding up the wave 2 shogun steel release would be nice, also selling the cyclone stadium by itself as a stadium rather than with the beys. That would make my day. I can't wait for the anime to start on CN

No, that would be awful. Hasbro's tendency to release all of a season's Beyblades at the same time during only a few months is very disadvantageous for Beyblade. For instance, we already have almost all of the Shogun Steel Beyblades released, yet the anime has not even started in English, so Hasbro will just soon move on to their side series and there will be nothing Beyblade-related left in stores very soon. If they separated the releases more evenly within a year, that would be way better for the toyline.

That's another thing - America should stop with the crappy side series'.
I swear, if Hasbro learns about Topplate...

So... According to others, Shogun Steel and Zero-G, (Takara Tomy and Hasbro) beys are basically the same.
Good for me, cause I dropped about $22 bucks getting Archer Gryph... Joyful_3
(Jul. 27, 2013  8:30 PM)Lazer Wrote: to add on to all that was said before I think hasbro should make better packiging incase they do release more hyperblades cause at walmart I saw 3 hyperblades packages behind a hyper strike battle set but the launcher tool bey and ripcord were all stolenUnhappy and i'm frequently seeing this at other stores too

Just imagine how mad I was 4 days ago I found a ronin dragoon, with the box ripped to shreds, the ronin wheel only intact... And I really need metal faces, all hasbro needs to do to make the MFs, and smack 500 defense stars, but then... They'll never be in stock. Stupid kids always with the gimmicks.
(Sep. 04, 2013  6:28 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2013  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

That's another thing - America should stop with the crappy side series'.
I swear, if Hasbro learns about Topplate...

So... According to others, Shogun Steel and Zero-G, (Takara Tomy and Hasbro) beys are basically the same.
Good for me, cause I dropped about $22 bucks getting Archer Gryph... Joyful_3

what do you think they'd call it? plateblade? beyplate?
lol plate blade i`m pretty sure it would be called the XPS (extreme plate system) and I wish they`d release BB:10`s if they ever do then someone pinch me Smile
I doubt Hasbro will release it, since it's not a TT product.
Does Hasbro partner with Sonokong?

If not couldn't be released, since they wouldn't have the rights.

But I like the name:
BeyDish: Saucer Battlers
It also be nice if Hasbro released more special editions and gift sets.
Those specials look so good... Even better in good light... Grin
It would be cool if hasbro made random booster packs
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:08 AM)Lazer Wrote: lol plate blade i`m pretty sure it would be called the XPS (extreme plate system)

Lol I was so thinking that too!!XD