World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? (/Thread-Hasbro-Beyblade-What-should-they-do)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Whywil DS - Mar. 12, 2013

READ FIRST! If you are here to diss Hasbro, leave this thread!

Hasbro, to be honest, is doing a better job with Beyblade than most others give credit for. They could do MUCH better than they do, but only since they have all there other products to deal with. The purpose of this thread is to tell everyone what you - if you worked for Hasbro - would release and why. Your ideas of Face-off Packs, Battle Sets, and the like are why this thread exists in the first place, so don't be shy when posting your ideas! Your ideas may suck,(a good majority of mine do, to), but none of us are perfect, are we? So get posting! -Your fellow Blader, Whywil DS

(If you could show the colors - or better, pictures, of what you would release, that would help ALOT. Together, we can change Hasbro for the better.Wink)

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - LMAO - Mar. 12, 2013

Umm, I'm not sure if this needs a thread, I'm pretty sure this can just go into this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Hasbro-BEYBLADE-Metal-Metal-Fury-Shogun-Steel-FALL-2013-HOBBY

But, if this does stay open, then I think Hasbro should do Hyperblades double packs.

Let's just see if this stays open....

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Whywil DS - Mar. 12, 2013

(Mar. 12, 2013  1:48 AM)LMAO Wrote: Umm, I'm not sure if this needs a thread, I'm pretty sure this can just go into this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-General-Hasbro-BEYBLADE-Metal-Metal-Fury-Shogun-Steel-FALL-2013-HOBBY

But, if this does stay open, then I think Hasbro should do Hyperblades double packs.

Oh my gosh. Hyperblades double packs would be so epic!...But then they'd cost more than the regular packs, huh?

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Naijalak - Mar. 12, 2013

I'd love to see more booster packs. I've got a TON of launchers and cords, and would love just buy a Bey. The lower price would be a nice thing too Smile

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - PikaBlader15 - Mar. 13, 2013

Boosters. Definitely. Too many ripcords, launchers, and tools that sometimes make me feel like dumping them in the trash. Maybe releasing some more Hyperblades too.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Tri - Mar. 13, 2013

I'd like to see more accessories released like beylaunchers and grips. Maybe even other accessories like the extension, metal trigger, etc.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - LMAO - Mar. 13, 2013

(Mar. 12, 2013  1:50 AM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  1:48 AM)LMAO Wrote: Umm, I'm not sure if this needs a thread, I'm pretty sure this can just go into this thread:

Oh my gosh. Hyperblades double packs would be so epic!...But then they'd cost more than the regular packs, huh?

Haha, I'm pretty sure they would. Especially with the 4D parts. Oh, and also, I think Hasbro releasing Metal Faces wouldn't be a bad idea. (Making it by itself, instead of with the games that come with the beyblade)

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - King Bey - Mar. 13, 2013

(Mar. 13, 2013  3:02 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Haha, I'm pretty sure they would. Especially with the 4D parts. Oh, and also, I think Hasbro releasing Metal Faces wouldn't be a bad idea. (Making it by itself, instead of with the games that come with the beyblade)

But people might try to steak then thought since there small it would be best if the put them in special sing packs

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - LMAO - Mar. 13, 2013

(Mar. 13, 2013  3:10 AM)King Bey Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  1:50 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: Oh my gosh. Hyperblades double packs would be so epic!...But then they'd cost more than the regular packs, huh?

But people might try to steak then thought since there small it would be best if the put them in special sing packs

That's true, but if they had them in the packets like TAKARA-TOMY, I don't think that would happen.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Whywil DS - Mar. 15, 2013

(Mar. 13, 2013  3:17 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:10 AM)King Bey Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:02 AM)LMAO Wrote: Haha, I'm pretty sure they would. Especially with the 4D parts. Oh, and also, I think Hasbro releasing Metal Faces wouldn't be a bad idea. (Making it by itself, instead of with the games that come with the beyblade)

That's true, but if they had them in the packets like TAKARA-TOMY, I don't think that would happen.
Why? What are TAKARA-TOMY packets like?

That'd be even better if the Bey's motif was CARVED in the face!

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Barreto - Mar. 15, 2013

(Mar. 15, 2013  12:45 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: Why? What are TAKARA-TOMY packets like?

I think if they released them like this they would be stolen regularly.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - flyergirl200 - Mar. 15, 2013

make zero. g beyblade

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2013

(Mar. 15, 2013  1:18 AM)flyergirl200 Wrote: make zero. g beyblade

They will. You should read the General Hasbro topic we have, it even says the vague release date for Shogun Steel in its title.

(Mar. 15, 2013  1:18 AM)flyergirl200 Wrote: make zero. g beyblade

Metal Fury ring a bell? They gotta finish that first.Tired

(Mar. 15, 2013  1:06 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  12:45 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: Why? What are TAKARA-TOMY packets like?

I think if they released them like this they would be stolen regularly.

(That's why America can't handle nice things.) True. I would only include the Metal Faces is gift sets and whatnot.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - StaticBlade111 - Mar. 15, 2013

Hasbro should make more accessories, like the snipe launcher, light launcher 2, and L/R launcher. Or make a 3 pockets (or outings) stadium.

(Mar. 15, 2013  2:02 AM)StaticBlade111 Wrote: Hasbro should make more accessories, like the snipe launcher, light launcher 2, and L/R launcher. Or make a 3 pockets (or outings) stadium.

[Image: Triple_Type.png]
Sonokong released this stadium. I think you can get it on eBay or some other online shop.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 15, 2013

better box designs. I mean I know they are targeting toward the American audience but the I noticed the Japanese box art for beys are amazing otherwise I would love if they had actual bey tournaments and stuff lol

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Whywil DS - Mar. 16, 2013

You guys have helped this thread so much! Thanks to ALL of you! Me? I'd release more of everything. Grin

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Whywil DS - Apr. 02, 2013

...So, in how many ways has Hasbro failed us?

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - MattForce - Apr. 02, 2013

I'd go insane if Hasbro made Hyperblades 2 packs and also remade the Spark FX hollow beys into hyperblades as well. I'd rush to the nearest store that released a hyperblades beatlynx with TH170, Duo Uranus, and Fusion Hades

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - UGottaCetus - Apr. 02, 2013

They should definitely release grips, MFs, even gloves in single packages so that anyone who wants them can get them. And I really like their Hyperblade boxart, but it could use something more, like showing the Bey's owner, planet, or constellation in the background sky above the city on the packaging. I wished they'd just go ahead and make a three pocket Staidum already, even if it was blocked by a hockey goal-like net so not to "injure" anyone.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Yami - Apr. 02, 2013

Hasbro should release more Accessories and better stadiums to be legal for tournament uses.

But they could release more booster pack.

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Exotics King - Apr. 03, 2013

(Apr. 02, 2013  8:09 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: They should definitely release grips, MFs, even gloves in single packages so that anyone who wants them can get them. And I really like their Hyperblade boxart, but it could use something more, like showing the Bey's owner, planet, or constellation in the background sky above the city on the packaging. I wished they'd just go ahead and make a three pocket Staidum already, even if it was blocked by a hockey goal-like net so not to "injure" anyone.

Hasbro released a Mercury Anubis for the United States and Canada on March 1st and I agree with u about that Hasbro should make gloves and Metal Faces! THEY ALSO NEED TO MAKE NEW REV UP LAUNCHER AND STRING LAUNCHER AND A BB-10 STADIUM!

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Dual - Apr. 03, 2013

...they made rev up and string launchers...

RE: Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do? - Cannon - Apr. 03, 2013

They also did make Metal Faces, but only came in game exclusives.