Hasbro Beyblade: What should they do?

Poll: If you worked for Hasbro, what more of would you release?

Face-Off packs
3.70%
Booster Packs
22.22%
Battle/Gift Sets
7.41%
Accessories
17.59%
Some/All of the above
45.37%
None of the above
3.70%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
What do you think Hasbro's Tri-Pocket stadium would look like? (Knowing America's mainstream-lead companies, they'd find SOME WAY to screw it up.) If anyone has pictures of your ideas, that would help.
Some decent recolours. Ones all in one colour. A clear beyblade series would be nice too. And some recoloured grips that are all one colour instead of the bottom bit being a different one for no damn reason (i'm looking at you Flame Saggitario + grip set!)
well first they need to make the BB 10. Then they need to make another spin off serious. So beyblade can last longer.
They need to make like a performance part packs for bladers who really want to step up like metal facebolts.
I think they should make some hyperblades of all the beys the missed. Such as, Duo Ice-Titan, Firefuse Darkhelm, Beat Lynx, etc. I also think they should make some Hyperblades without Rainbow barfed all over them. I think that they should make Yuki's version of Mercury Anubis. Heck, they should make all the versions of Anubis. Maybe they could release Sol Blaze and Dark Poseidon LOL.
(Apr. 04, 2013  9:53 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I think they should make some hyperblades of all the beys the missed. Such as, Duo Ice-Titan, Firefuse Darkhelm, Beat Lynx, etc. I also think they should make some Hyperblades without Rainbow barfed all over them. I think that they should make Yuki's version of Mercury Anubis. Heck, they should make all the versions of Anubis. Maybe they could release Sol Blaze and Dark Poseidon LOL.

"I also think they should make some Hyperblades without Rainbow barfed all over them." (Wow, Hasbro. Nikki Minaj much?) Cute

(Apr. 04, 2013  3:20 AM)dragoon01 Wrote: They need to make like a performance part packs for bladers who really want to step up like metal facebolts.

If you mean packets with nothing but a certain type of part,(like Metal Wheels, or Spin Tracks), then that would be AMAZING.
I don't see why Hasbro doesn't simply reproduce everything TT makes.
I completely agree with doc8466, everything TT makes Hasbro should just make it. But out of everything, something that'll help bladers are Random Boosters. Those are quite important.
(Apr. 13, 2013  7:13 PM)LMAO Wrote: I completely agree with doc8466, everything TT makes Hasbro should just make it. But out of everything, something that'll help bladers are Random Boosters. Those are quite important.

SOOO important. Man... I officially hate how America is main-stream led. Unhappy
Who thinks it'd be a good idea for Hasbro to release Stock Combo packs?
(If there's ONE thing Hasbro needs, it's to let people submit parts or to just buy separate parts. I have WAAAY too many unneeded parts.)
Yea, I agree with you, what hasbro should do is release part packs or booster parts(whatever they are called) IE: Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis.
I'd definitely want to see more boosters & accessories. I'd like to be able to get things like metal facebolts & launcher grips at a TRU instead of of having to order everything online. Stadiums that allow stadium outs would be nice, too.
Kind of a really late post, but... Why not? As for stadiums, I would not be surprised if a 3-pocket stadium actually is done well. I would think it wouldn't be much different than a BB-10, except thicker and with somewhat clunky pockets. It's probably be slightly bigger, too. Hasbro's stadiums have been pretty spacey for a while now, barring the smaller ones sold in sets and such. Honestly, I think that Hasbro would mess up the slope, but that's about it. However, I'm out of the loop and pretty optimistic.
(Apr. 03, 2013  6:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Some decent recolours. Ones all in one colour. A clear beyblade series would be nice too. And some recoloured grips that are all one colour instead of the bottom bit being a different one for no damn reason (i'm looking at you Flame Saggitario + grip set!)

I feel exactly the same way and I would really like to see them rerelease string launchers since you can't buy them (the hasbro ones) in stores anymore and if I'm not mistaken they never released a left spin string launcher.
I just want a set of abunch of launcher assories, like a set wiht rev it up, grip, string launcher, l string launcher, and a L/R i would buy it and it would be great for competive use!
I'm kinda scared about Shogun steel. I bet Hasbro,s gonna repeat the 4D incident, and if they don't, Zero-G will probably be better than Shogun Steel anyway.
No... They are same exact thing as TT, just different colors.
They'd better release String Launchers. If not I'll... Buy from Takara-Tomy. Really, I can't boycott Hasbro or anything because where would I get cheap Beyblade parts. But I would like if they would release String Launchers and Metal Face Packs, more Competitive Blading in the US and EU and whatnot.
Come to think of it, it's been quite a while since we've gotten any competitive accessories from Hasbro. As far as I can remember, the latest BeyLauncher came with the Metal Masters toyline, and the same with the Rev-Up Launcher. The Launcher Grip never got re-released outside of the Metal Fusion toyline, did it? Shoot, I really hope Hasbro releases some new gear with the Shogun Steel toyline, because going to eBay for all my accessory needs doesn't help my financial situation XD
Yes accessories, but my focuss is stadiums, we at least need more legit zero-G's people.
Thing is, bb-10s and zero g stadiums design doesn't comply with North American toy standards.
I think string launchers were recalled for a kid getting cuts and ripping their skin with the bottom spinning part.
(Jul. 19, 2013  3:42 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Thing is, bb-10s and zero g stadiums design doesn't comply with North American toy standards.
I think string launchers were recalled for a kid getting cuts and ripping their skin with the bottom spinning part.

This isn't meant to be offensive, but I really don't like how wimpy the kids in America are, and how quick parents are to complain when a toy hurts their kid. Sure, I've hurt myself playing Beyblade, as has everyone else in some way, but we've all sucked it up.

Also, it's not like beyblades with enough recoil can't jump out a stadium and hurt someone :> Dark Bull H145SD was a big one for me.
Dude, I know right is wrong with people in North America. Sorry for being off-topic-ish.
They shuold smooth out the plastic then geez, at least make the stadium less gimmick oriented and more type based like BB-10 and BB-46.
(Jul. 19, 2013  4:31 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: They shuold smooth out the plastic then geez, at least make the stadium less gimmick oriented and more type based like BB-10 and BB-46.

But the kids in the U.S. just love gimmicks! I know Hasbro distributes worldwide other than Asia, but I focus on U.S. because I live here and see how the kids are.

It would cost more money, but they should have a competitive toyline for Beyblade. I mean, they had Beywheelz and have Beywarriors atm, so releasing a competitive Beyblade line wouldn't be much to add, right? If they add for 13+, then there can't be much arguments, right?